5,134 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
It's ghost house in here right now. Everyone gone home?

KK

I'm here...trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.

So late....what time you eat dinner?

KK you call 7:30 late, girl wait 'til you have kids and have to help them with homework...my son eats dinner at 6pm and bath then bed...I want to sleep, but I'm doing laundry and some housework, I don't believe in doing housework on the weekend that's my time to rest

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK

So late....what time you eat dinner?

KK you call 7:30 late, girl wait 'til you have kids and have to help them with homework...my son eats dinner at 6pm and bath then bed...I want to sleep, but I'm doing laundry and some housework, I don't believe in doing housework on the weekend that's my time to rest

AMEN

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK

I like to eat before 8 but running behind tonight. Damien, my daughter and I just shared a can of vegetarian beans :wacko:

Ladies have a GOOD NIGHT, I'm going to finish my laundry. Likkle more

Jakeswife...ARE YOU READI (of course you are).......

Latahs

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Latahs

yes maam i don't know what else i can do or present to them at this interview.

Latahs

Just relax and answer their questions...once you get there you're going to be like...what the heck was all the fuss about...we laughed the entire time we were there...if I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing. My husband was full on confidence, everything he prayed for and just told me not to worry it's in God's hands.

tep aff a mi name

KK

I like to eat before 8 but running behind tonight. Damien, my daughter and I just shared a can of vegetarian beans :wacko:

SBJ - I'm soo sorry. Maybe dinner will be better tomorrow.

I had hot wings... :wacko: Not exactly a good choice.

Lawny - I used to be in bed at lik 8pm when I was in college. Everyone picked on me for going to sleep so early. I just like to sleep.

KK

SBJ - I'm soo sorry. Maybe dinner will be better tomorrow.

I had hot wings... :wacko: Not exactly a good choice.

Lawny - I used to be in bed at lik 8pm when I was in college. Everyone picked on me for going to sleep so early. I just like to sleep.

KK; I was the same way they use to call me "grannie"; but I use to work 5:30am-1pm I loved those hours, but when I had my son and everything changed. I still go to bed early, but my son is in school now and I have to help him with homework and read to him before he goes to bed.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Latahs

Just relax and answer their questions...once you get there you're going to be like...what the heck was all the fuss about...we laughed the entire time we were there...if I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing. My husband was full on confidence, everything he prayed for and just told me not to worry it's in God's hands.

it's easier said than done but i will do my best and provide them with whatever they need. i will try to laugh and have fun while i wait. :blink::hehe::(

Latahs

it's easier said than done but i will do my best and provide them with whatever they need. i will try to laugh and have fun while i wait. :blink::hehe::(

U really want a kunk!...no baddah wid dat. I'm very serious! you're going to be like ...I got all HYPED up for what

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.