SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone- a while back we were talking about the new Jah Cure CD....Quana? Has anyone found it in stores here in the states or online???

mrs lady.. i haven't been able to get the 411 on whats up w/ dat either.. u going to ja soon right?? u will have to bring us all copies..

[him look like superman pon steriods :wow:

:rofl::rofl:

I am going soon, I will try to find it. We usually just hang around Negril and Lucea. Not sure they will have it there. Someone was going and said it was at some store in Mobay.

was listening to some tunes on youtube this weekend and I finally heard machel montano.. that is the dude sus is always going to see right?? man, he was off the CHAIN.. i see now why she goes to his concert every other month :jest::whistle: i was dancing in my seat at work..

Anyone watch Caribbean Cops? The TV show on TruTV channel? I swear I have watched it a few times and even had to youtube it to see if I was crazy or not! On the part they show Negril......I think they show Steve talking to a tourist on the beach!!! It is a quick shot and the lighting is not good on his face, but I tell yuh..it's him! What a small world....

wow..steve is a celebrity now!!! how long will u be in JA mrs..??

I will be there 14 glorious days........I am so anxious to go!

event.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MAWNING ALL!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. i see i missed kimmy's bday.. Happy belated and I dedicate Movado's

"I'm so Special" to you my girl!!!!

I was reading about this "texter's thumb" and I think I got it :blink: my thumb hurt soo bad.. but I am stubborn, I won't stop texting not even for a minute :wacko: SAD SAD SAD now i understand what smokers go through, knowing something is bad for u, but just not being able to give it up...well maybe mine isn't THAT serious, but ya'll understand. :rofl:

Glad everything worked out w/ ur paper sus :thumbs:

Have a good one guys!

Why? You do know what the song is about right?

Hey everyone. Not feeling too well. I know I said Happy Earthday yesterday Kimmy....but wanted to say it again.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Anyone watch Caribbean Cops? The TV show on TruTV channel? I swear I have watched it a few times and even had to youtube it to see if I was crazy or not! On the part they show Negril......I think they show Steve talking to a tourist on the beach!!! It is a quick shot and the lighting is not good on his face, but I tell yuh..it's him! What a small world....

u hubby a celebrity now. i know the new series but i never watch it.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am sooo freaking jealous!! is that the longest u've stayed??Bwoy I wish I could see RG for that long, whether he comes here or me there.. I told him, that will be a must if we decide to do the dang thang and get married. I need some REAL time so he can see if he will love me w/ all my faults :jest:

Timeline
MAWNING ALL!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. i see i missed kimmy's bday.. Happy belated and I dedicate Movado's

I was reading about this "texter's thumb" and I think I got it :blink: my thumb hurt soo bad.. but I am stubborn, I won't stop texting not even for a minute :wacko: SAD SAD SAD now i understand what smokers go through, knowing something is bad for u, but just not being able to give it up...well maybe mine isn't THAT serious, but ya'll understand. :rofl:

Have a good one guys!

Hey everyone. Not feeling too well. I know I said Happy Earthday yesterday Kimmy....but wanted to say it again.

Mi nuh knoa........tell me, please!!!!!!!

event.png

Timeline
MAWNING ALL!!

Have a good one guys!

nope .. have only heard it twice, they just start playing it in the club down here recently.. "im so special, so special, so special".. its gonna take a few more times for me to get the jist.. jawi, if its something bad.. me tek it back.. :star:

FEEL BETTER!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
i am sooo freaking jealous!! is that the longest u've stayed??Bwoy I wish I could see RG for that long, whether he comes here or me there.. I told him, that will be a must if we decide to do the dang thang and get married. I need some REAL time so he can see if he will love me w/ all my faults :jest:

That is too funny.....I keep asking Steve if he thinks he can handle me for that long. I just can't wait for the argument to happen in person!! He says he is not scared and that he can handle me for life. :blush: I love him! And yes this will be the longest I have ever stayed! :dance:

event.png

Timeline

u hubby a celebrity now. i know the new series but i never watch it.

Mi nuh knoa bout dat! But I did feel the need to warn him about flirting now that he has a ooman! Yuh neva knoa who is watchin! I only say that because the man I think is him on the show is touching the tourist ladies hand!

event.png

Timeline

That is too funny.....I keep asking Steve if he thinks he can handle me for that long. I just can't wait for the argument to happen in person!! He says he is not scared and that he can handle me for life. :blush: I love him! And yes this will be the longest I have ever stayed! :dance:

girl this whole love thing got me second guessing myself.. i LOVED my husband, i mean loved his dirty bath water LOL, but it didn't work.. i am not blinded that 2 people w/ good intentions can still get it wrong.. but hey I am not gonna let my craziness keep me from finding true love tho.. u and the mista will have a WONDERFUL time..

Timeline

girl this whole love thing got me second guessing myself.. i LOVED my husband, i mean loved his dirty bath water LOL, but it didn't work.. i am not blinded that 2 people w/ good intentions can still get it wrong.. but hey I am not gonna let my craziness keep me from finding true love tho.. u and the mista will have a WONDERFUL time..

I hear you! I just can't wait for my divorce from my kids sperm donor to be done in January. I just want that chapter of my life to officially close! For me, with Steve, it is totally different. I am not settling for less like I have in the past. I let him be the man in the relationship, instead of me trying to be everything! I definately second guess myself about love. I feel like...how does one REALLY know how true it is until you are right smack dab in the thick of it. Just my thoughts.........

event.png

Good everning ladies,

I am sharing this bit of information with some reservations, but please discuss this with your GYN if you wish to know more. This was a conversation I had with my GYN a long time ago, so I am only sharing it as informational.

I want to stop my period while I am on holiday

Question

Can anything be prescribed by my GP to stop my period while I am on holiday for one week?Answer

Indeed you can. This is a commonly asked question and your GP will be aware of what to do.

There are two easy ways of doing this and the choice is partly a personal one, partly depends on the patient's state of health and partly on how long you have before your holiday.

• One method is to start taking the oral contraceptive pill, provided there are no reasons why you should not take it. You need to start at least one cycle before the one you want to miss. At the end of the first pack, instead of stopping and having a period, you just carry on and stop when you get back from holiday. You don't need to complete the second pack.

• Another method which can be used up to a week or ten days before the period that you want to postpone is due (but the earlier the better) is to take a progestogen such as Norethisterone. This needs to be taken three times a day continuously until after you return from holiday, and can then be stopped. A period usually follows about 48 hours later. This method can be used if for medical or other reasons the contraceptive pill is not suitable.

Go along and see your GP well before your leave, and enjoy your holiday

Timeline

I hear you! I just can't wait for my divorce from my kids sperm donor to be done in January. I just want that chapter of my life to officially close! For me, with Steve, it is totally different. I am not settling for less like I have in the past. I let him be the man in the relationship, instead of me trying to be everything! I definately second guess myself about love. I feel like...how does one REALLY know how true it is until you are right smack dab in the thick of it. Just my thoughts.........

i feel u know when u r in love when u rant and be bitchy over any little thing and he just listen to you until u calm down. when u cuss and fuss over stuff and you both never feel differently about each other and when u can see yourself with each other and both your faults and still want to be where you are and nowhere else. you are not together for security nor desperation, just by choice.a choice made because you don't want to choose anything else. that's my take

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Roxcie- That is what I also did. I am taking the pill for this reason mainly. It is very common and many people do it. One of my instructors is a OB/GYN nurse practioner and she tole me how to stop it from coming. She said that there is another type that you only get your cycle every 4 months or something! She said women would come to her when she worked in a GYN office for this.

event.png

Timeline

i feel u know when u r in love when u rant and be bitchy over any little thing and he just listen to you until u calm down. when u cuss and fuss over stuff and you both never feel differently about each other and when u can see yourself with each other and both your faults and still want to be where you are and nowhere else. you are not together for security nor desperation, just by choice.a choice made because you don't want to choose anything else. that's my take

Very well put. I agree. Steve and I have never argued or had any bad days in person yet! My trips have just been too short for that.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.