SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soo tre, any special plans w/ this being u and marcel's first xmas as a family.. it doesn't look like anyone else is a first timer?? what about u claire? will mike be back home by then, any plans

Mike is coming home tomorrow. I have no xmas plans because I am scheduled to work on xmas day. When he comes home we are going to decorate the tree and the house and the lawn. I hope he is into it.

thats cool.. i said the same thing. the way RG describes xmas in JA, it sounds so much more fun.

claire i wonder if mike and RG are related.. he has aunt and cousins in Ft Lauderdale and sister in philly too

Yuh neva know my girl :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She change the date, well that's a great way to welcome in the new year, I thought about it too, but wasn't quite ready to get married that quickly.

How yuh mean??? :unsure: Yuh ongly have 90 days. Yuh nuh tink dats quick? Might as well get it over with so dat yuh can start the next stage of filings :thumbs:

Sunny getting married 12/31....

Portland, when Mistah a reach

Jakeswife, you're ready for the 11th, right? You better say YES!

Tomorrow at this time he should be here! :dance: I am just sitting here thinking what I should make him for lunch tomorrow, he said he want shrimp for dinner so I am going to make that coconut milk shirmp dish I saw on here, with a bottle of white wine.

what about a bowl a sex with lovemaking on top :whistle:

lol, I wish, I will have aunt flo visitin, so nuh a da fi this week! :crying:

Yuh have to tink of other ways to pleasure deh man :whistle::whistle:

galang ms claire i never know u have it in u :thumbs: quite an imagination, i agree.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love Bob Marleys - And I ran into someone from my past there too - and I live way north of there, lol -

Are you near Coconuts, Lovesponge? Hang in there with your SO - if you read back, we all have these up and down days!

Hey TNW! Glad you popped in, hope the EAD comes soon! I am finalizing my last paper - almost done! :dance: :dance:

Thanks Sus....I'm still around. :lol:

Good luck with the last of the papers too!

Happy belated B-day Kimmy and thanks for asking about me. :) I try to check in when i can but never know what's happening till i read the posts. LOLLLL

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

yes mi chile she hit the nail on the head.

lol..aunt flo got me a couple of times.. trying to schedule trips in between times that i have my girls, available days off from work, pay dates.. I just forget sometimes LOL the first time i actually CRIED.. it started on the day i got there, so I knew it would be for the remainder of my 5 day trip. i felt like I was let him down, cuz frankly i would be okay w/ just the time together.

Timeline
jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

yes mi chile she hit the nail on the head.

lol..aunt flo got me a couple of times.. trying to schedule trips in between times that i have my girls, available days off from work, pay dates.. I just forget sometimes LOL the first time i actually CRIED.. it started on the day i got there, so I knew it would be for the remainder of my 5 day trip. i felt like I was let him down, cuz frankly i would be okay w/ just the time together.

i feel your pain. i know most of us at one time have been through that.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gilli dat is funny cause u know Kashi turn weather man...him know weather up to the miniyte :)..but he does like to watch the snow..u shoulda si him

HAHAHAHA... :rofl: ...tell me about it! I can depend pon Missa Young fuh tell me wat deh temp is gonna be tomorrow! Usually followed with a "TUH RAHTID!!!"

OK, Kimmy I SUCK as a friend!! I am so sorry I forgot your B-day Chica!!!

HERE WE GO:

happy_birthday_sexy_man.gif

And here's your cake:

birthday-cake.jpg

(I know you're not crazy about chocolate...maybe you'll make the exception this time!!) :devil::o:P

Hope you had a great day with many many many more to come!!

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Gilli dat is funny cause u know Kashi turn weather man...him know weather up to the miniyte :)..but he does like to watch the snow..u shoulda si him

HAHAHAHA... :rofl: ...tell me about it! I can depend pon Missa Young fuh tell me wat deh temp is gonna be tomorrow! Usually followed with a "TUH RAHTID!!!"

HERE WE GO:

And here's your cake:

birthday-cake.jpg

(I know you're not crazy about chocolate...maybe you'll make the exception this time!!) :devil::o:P

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

gill who dat pon di cake..supaman?? :rofl: mek me find another cake topper..him look scary!!! :bonk::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

HERE WE GO:

And here's your cake:

birthday-cake.jpg

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

gill who dat pon di cake..supaman?? :rofl: mek me find another cake topper..him look scary!!! :bonk::rofl::rofl:

him look like superman pon steriods :wow:

Timeline

Hey everyone- a while back we were talking about the new Jah Cure CD....Quana? Has anyone found it in stores here in the states or online???

HERE WE GO:

And here's your cake:

birthday-cake.jpg

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

Lawd gawd....I'd have died if that was my cake......betta you than me Kimmy!!! :innocent:

event.png

Timeline
Hey everyone- a while back we were talking about the new Jah Cure CD....Quana? Has anyone found it in stores here in the states or online???

mrs lady.. i haven't been able to get the 411 on whats up w/ dat either.. u going to ja soon right?? u will have to bring us all copies..

[him look like superman pon steriods :wow:

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Anyone watch Caribbean Cops? The TV show on TruTV channel? I swear I have watched it a few times and even had to youtube it to see if I was crazy or not! On the part they show Negril......I think they show Steve talking to a tourist on the beach!!! It is a quick shot and the lighting is not good on his face, but I tell yuh..it's him! What a small world....

event.png

Timeline

was listening to some tunes on youtube this weekend and I finally heard machel montano.. that is the dude sus is always going to see right?? man, he was off the CHAIN.. i see now why she goes to his concert every other month :jest::whistle: i was dancing in my seat at work..

Anyone watch Caribbean Cops? The TV show on TruTV channel? I swear I have watched it a few times and even had to youtube it to see if I was crazy or not! On the part they show Negril......I think they show Steve talking to a tourist on the beach!!! It is a quick shot and the lighting is not good on his face, but I tell yuh..it's him! What a small world....

wow..steve is a celebrity now!!! how long will u be in JA mrs..??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.