SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Our apartment is pretty small but I will not be without a real Christmas tree :P I will have to take pics and show y'all...This big tree in a small apt. :lol: I love it...I love Christmas!

hahhaaa...girl u don't ave no choice inna di bush..u only get real trees there ..lmao

LMAO :rofl: Lef mi alone :crying: Yuh juss jealous dat mi get mi tree fresh fram deh mountain.

no girl..i'm just mad u only get ur trees from di rass mountain :rofl::rofl: go si mi a go pon one mountain fi mi tree :rofl::rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi haffi get wan Christmas tree fi Gavin dis weekend :wacko: bway price high nuh rass. Mi woulda rather tek di houseplant an cover ie inna tinsel an light :lol:

LOL! That sounds like a great idea! In my little apartment there's no room for a tree so probably houseplant it would be!

Our apartment is pretty small but I will not be without a real Christmas tree :P I will have to take pics and show y'all...This big tree in a small apt. :lol: I love it...I love Christmas!

Not me, I'm a Grinch...don't like Christmas but Damien and daughter loves it. I wear sunglasses around our place for a month B)

Wal-mart has the cutest small palm Christmas treet with lights...he won't let me buy it :angry:

Did you see it online or in store? I am looking for a small lighted palm....doesnt' have to necessarily be christmas; but it would do.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahhaaa...girl u don't ave no choice inna di bush..u only get real trees there ..lmao

LMAO :rofl: Lef mi alone :crying: Yuh juss jealous dat mi get mi tree fresh fram deh mountain.

:rofl: That would be a good experience.

Timeline

Not me, I'm a Grinch...don't like Christmas but Damien and daughter loves it. I wear sunglasses around our place for a month B)

Wal-mart has the cutest small palm Christmas treet with lights...he won't let me buy it :angry:

Ooo Shem why u hate x-mas ? I love x-mas

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Yes, show us the Xmas tree pics when you get them Yaads! I live in a 'jr. 1 bedroom' which means I have a separate bedroom but my kitchen, living, office, dining etc. space is all one fairly small room. Don't even have a table to eat at so can't imagine where I'd put a tree! Plus my bicycle takes up too much space.

I'm beginning a major clean up in anticipation of having my honey here next year. With all my clutter, it'll probably take a full 6 months. Just put a bunch of instruments on sale on Craigslist and ready to start making some room for another person. WHEW! Gonna be A LOT of work!

Good luck with that! I don't know how we fit everything in to our apt. We have so much ####### - you never know when you could use that certain thing so you don't dare get rid of it :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Trying to save her face. If you saw the look in his eyes, I thought sure he was going to kill her. I have never seen such hatred in all my life.

We stepped out of a taxi and there he was, charging us. We had been to Margaritaville so I was not as sharp as I should've been. He started beating the ####### out of her....punching and kicking her. I just couldn't stand by. I stepped in between them and grabbed his hands, pleading with him to stop. Her head was directly behind mine and he kept reaching around and hitting her. A few times, he hit me in my left ear. Once he finally drove off, I ran into the house, screaming and crying, covered in mostly SIL's blood.....I woke Andre up and made him take all of us to the hospital.

SIL had a broken nose, many bruises on her face, arms, legs....cuts, scratches. To this day, her eye is not right. I lost hearing in my left ear for a few days. We all took some meds.

The thing about this is this guy was Andre's best friend. And, SIL's baby daddy for her 6th child. The repercussions are still happening.

I would do it again and again for her.

That's crazy JG! Did this guy ever get a beatdown for beating a woman like that? Sometimes there is that kinda justice but I know people don't always want to get involved. What a BIG man beating up a woman like that....NOT!! :angry:

Timeline
jakeswife....girl...lay off :bonk: the quoting...as Kimmy would say.

:rofl:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Mi haffi get wan Christmas tree fi Gavin dis weekend :wacko: bway price high nuh rass. Mi woulda rather tek di houseplant an cover ie inna tinsel an light :lol:

LOL! That sounds like a great idea! In my little apartment there's no room for a tree so probably houseplant it would be!

Did you see it online or in store? I am looking for a small lighted palm....doesnt' have to necessarily be christmas; but it would do.

In the store. It may be online.

Timeline
Yes, show us the Xmas tree pics when you get them Yaads! I live in a 'jr. 1 bedroom' which means I have a separate bedroom but my kitchen, living, office, dining etc. space is all one fairly small room. Don't even have a table to eat at so can't imagine where I'd put a tree! Plus my bicycle takes up too much space.

I'm beginning a major clean up in anticipation of having my honey here next year. With all my clutter, it'll probably take a full 6 months. Just put a bunch of instruments on sale on Craigslist and ready to start making some room for another person. WHEW! Gonna be A LOT of work!

what instruments?

I really want to learn to play the guitar or violin. sigh...

I had a guitar once but gave it away

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Ryan and I went to dinner for the anniversary. He says "I feel like I'm dreaming". Awhhh my heart just melted. I always feel like I'm dreaming. Everything is going like I pictured it. He's the love of my life.

Sorry for getting mushy :luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH I gotta tell my Mom about that...she has an obsession with palm trees! Can you believe she has never been to Jamaica? I'm working on her though....she'll have to come soon enough.

Have any of your parents gone with you to JA (those that weren't born there of course!)? How did they like it?

Timeline
no girl..i'm just mad u only get ur trees from di rass mountain :rofl::rofl: go si mi a go pon one mountain fi mi tree :rofl::rofl::bonk:

Please wi cyan get dem nasty fake tree wey smell like plastic and full a wire anywhere :rolleyes:

:rofl: Mi a go pick out wan tree fi yuh an fedex it tuh yuh :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.