SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is freezing here in California where I live! My nose is cold, my bones are stiff, and I just want to be in the sun! :diablo: I told Steve how cold it is right now and that stinker had the nerve to tell me how hot it is in Negril right now!!!! And then asks me if I am going to turn him into an ice boy???!!!

event.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
hEY jENGY..mi deh yah a freeze to..but mi can imagine u

mi deh yah a freeze tuh....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soo tre, any special plans w/ this being u and marcel's first xmas as a family.. it doesn't look like anyone else is a first timer?? what about u claire? will mike be back home by then, any plans

Mike is coming home tomorrow. I have no xmas plans because I am scheduled to work on xmas day. When he comes home we are going to decorate the tree and the house and the lawn. I hope he is into it.

thats cool.. i said the same thing. the way RG describes xmas in JA, it sounds so much more fun.

claire i wonder if mike and RG are related.. he has aunt and cousins in Ft Lauderdale and sister in philly too

Timeline

Thanks Quana..ush..mi neva si when u answered :blush:

It's been quiet here lately..huh..mi gone do mi HW wah suppose to do from when...i tell u taking a smester off takes the motivation from u i tell u..i need to get motivated real quick :)

look a mi!!! look a mi!!!

i got a heart, i got a heart, mi nuh knoa when dat appen LOL

dats when yuh know u chat too much :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hola Family,

JENGY???? :o Did someone say JENGY??? How are you Chica?

So Ken had his 1st snow on Saturday night. Of course we were going out. He stepped foot outside and turned right around when he saw it! He was like "Well dat plan lackhoff!!" I said "Why?" "Ooman is ow yuh expect us fuh guh hout inna dat? Yuh cyan't drive inna deh snow!" I turned to him and was like "Arright...well I guess I'm going by myself...cause if I let snow stop me from driving and planning my life...I would be a bloody hermit inna deh winter time!" :hehe:

I got "Well, arright we'll go...but DRIVE SLOW!!" Ok, NOW he want to tell someone to DRIVE SLOW...when he was whipping round those corners in Fern Gully...there was no "DRIVE SLOW" there! ...MEN!!!!! :no:

How was everyone else's weekend?

Bless, Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS QUANNIE!!! Someone been CHATTING!!! :whistle: and it ain't Ms. Legz this time!!! :lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

yeah mon. now that I can get on the computa everybody wan get ghost around here.. CHO!!!

wha ya chat bout kimmy, if mi a chat nuff, u even more ca ya got 6 hearts my girl! :jest: no problem bout not seeing mi answa..mi jus nuh wan u tink mi ignore yah ;) we have to have sus find u a scholar smiley to keep u motivated to study...hats off to u for doing it w/ 2 small ones. I need to go back for real, but just can't get it together..

so do u yardies from bawn see a significant difference in xmas festivities here??

Timeline
hello everyone - I'm in boston just freeezing everything off, I'm wrapped in a blanket. We still haven't offically moved yet, but mr jengs started a job here today, he goes back to nyc on wed to work 40 hours between wed and friday. :whistle: he got two job offers here in beantown is trying to work the both of them. so now we can move....of course this means I have to start packing :innocent: just so relived cause my son has been down here from sept in school.

how is everyone?? Kimmy had a birthday...sunny getting married... I wish everyone the best on what you all are trying to achieve just in case i'm not able to check in again.

jengy.. that is good all those job offers dem!!! CONGRATULATIONS.. what does mr jengy do if u don't mind me asking? has ur son been stayin w/ family in boston? Tell mr not to work too hard..

CONGRATS QUANNIE!!! Someone been CHATTING!!! :whistle: and it ain't Ms. Legz this time!!! :lol:

Tanks gilli.. dang i thought RG was taller than me.. everytime I look at ur pitcha.. mr young look like wan GIANT :lol:

Timeline

Gilli dat is funny cause u know Kashi turn weather man...him know weather up to the miniyte :)..but he does like to watch the snow..u shoulda si him

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Lawny..a so much it cost..mi rass..mi wusah come up wid dat..so dat mean mi a go callinsurance...sho rass..mi a go get a quote fuss

ok hotlegz mi ago wash out you mouth with soap or bring you modda on here to see how much u swearing

:rofl::rofl: but mi aplogize :hehe:

Quana..it look like mi question get lost..

How much hassel is it to change the spelling on a SS card?

She ansa yuh lang time. Yuh affi send proof of the corrrect spelling ie birth cert or passport... :unsure:

Hey Yardie crew-hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Kimmy-Happy late Birthday to you. Hope it was fabulous. Sorry to hear about your car. I know that sucks and is bad timing with the holidays fast approaching!

Is everybody ready for Christmas???? I am usually done shopping by now....but not this year! :crying: I planned that trip to JA to see Steve over my break and it cut right into Christmas money! I know better next time. But then again, hopefully there won't be a next time, he will hopefully be here next Christmas.

Did everyone finish the secret santa stuff?? I am such a procrastinator. It will be done Friday!!

I just have to get mine wrapped and sent off. Gues I will try to get it in the mail tomorrow. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
She change the date, well that's a great way to welcome in the new year, I thought about it too, but wasn't quite ready to get married that quickly.

How yuh mean??? :unsure: Yuh ongly have 90 days. Yuh nuh tink dats quick? Might as well get it over with so dat yuh can start the next stage of filings :thumbs:

Sunny getting married 12/31....

Portland, when Mistah a reach

Jakeswife, you're ready for the 11th, right? You better say YES!

Tomorrow at this time he should be here! :dance: I am just sitting here thinking what I should make him for lunch tomorrow, he said he want shrimp for dinner so I am going to make that coconut milk shirmp dish I saw on here, with a bottle of white wine.

what about a bowl a sex with lovemaking on top :whistle:

lol, I wish, I will have aunt flo visitin, so nuh a da fi this week! :crying:

Yuh have to tink of other ways to pleasure deh man :whistle::whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.