SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Damn....I have bought like TWO presents only!

no idea what to give my father in law and husband :(

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I didn't.

Question for you Claire:

So I've been replacing the gauze for the last 24 hours (as of 6pm). It's bleeding slightly..not much as all. When should I stop using the gauze? I don't want to get dry socket.

I'm terrified of getting dry socket.

KK

I only kept changing the gauze in mine for the first 12 hours and LORD I hope I don't have dry socket. The reason they want you to keep the gauze there is so that a blood clot can form and fill up the space the extracted tooth left. I am sure you already have a clot formed, so I don't think you still need to keep replacing the gauze.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

JaEnglish do you take all the pictures you post in your sig? You take real nice pictures. :thumbs:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Hey Ton..nice to see u

Clairey I was thinking about u today..how's Mike?

Hey, Kimmy. Maybe you were thingk about me because I was not feeling too hot yesterday and just lounged around. I unpacked my suitecase that I brought to NY and put away some clothes that I had laundered before the holidays. I am on call for work today so just hanging around. Mike is fine I guess. He is still in PA with his sisters and planning to come home on Tuesday when I am off from work. How are you and the family doing?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HAVE A GOOD DAY I AM OFF TO WORK.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone,

Clarie, he will be coming onTuesday, I hope u are feeling better...

KK- Glad to hear that u are not in any pain, I had all four of mines taken out at once and I didnt have any pain but it took over a month for the swelling to go down. My brother on the other hand had all his taken out and was eating steak the next day no swelling.

I hope everyone have a blessed day, thanks again for all your support and well wishes! I am going to church now to thank the man upstairs! I'll keep u all in my prayers!

God bless!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaEnglish do you take all the pictures you post in your sig? You take real nice pictures. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Love the new pics English

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Morning all! I have been up since the crack of dawn, lol - I think the fact that my papers are done and submitted was such a weight off me - I am about to get dressed and head to a jewelry party - hope everyone has a good day!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ton..nice to see u

Hey, Kimmy. Maybe you were thingk about me because I was not feeling too hot yesterday and just lounged around. I unpacked my suitecase that I brought to NY and put away some clothes that I had laundered before the holidays. I am on call for work today so just hanging around. Mike is fine I guess. He is still in PA with his sisters and planning to come home on Tuesday when I am off from work. How are you and the family doing?

Hope ur feeling better..and u won't have to go in :)..Hope Mike had fun with his sisters and will come home on Tuesday..He doesn't call u from there?

Hey Sus..

Morning all...i'm home chillin..for now and need to get the ball rollin on my HW

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I only kept changing the gauze in mine for the first 12 hours and LORD I hope I don't have dry socket. The reason they want you to keep the gauze there is so that a blood clot can form and fill up the space the extracted tooth left. I am sure you already have a clot formed, so I don't think you still need to keep replacing the gauze.

Thanks Claire....You know you're the VJ registered nurse. :thumbs:

Its quiet in here today guess I will get back to my paper.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ton..nice to see u

Hope ur feeling better..and u won't have to go in :)..Hope Mike had fun with his sisters and will come home on Tuesday..He doesn't call u from there?

Hey Sus..

Morning all...i'm home chillin..for now and need to get the ball rollin on my HW

Kimmy, how is school going?

Now, u cant blame vj for not having ur work done...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Hey Ton..nice to see u

Hey Sus..

Kimmy, how is school going?

Now, u cant blame vj for not having ur work done...

I know but i am just about done :wacko::wacko: last week of class

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.