• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning everyone,

Hope everyone had a good night. DHL was open today and my SO was able to pick up his visa. Thank God. Last night I slip and fell in the shower thank God for those handle bars or I would have probable busted my head open, but i am ok my back just a little sore.

Hey Forbes!

Hey girl, so happt to hear he got his passport :dance::dance: but sorry to hear about your little accident in the shower. :crying::crying: I hope you weren't hurt badly. Take a lot hot soak in the tub. When is coming up?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Kimmy

th_runnergw-1.gif

I'm still running...

Yuh mek me feel out of breath :lol::lol: Yuh nuh tiyad :o

Of course I'm tired!!!! I got my Wii Fit today. That thing makes me tired.

So now you will really start losing weight :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hi all! Well, someone fixed my class website and the teacher did get my paper - So now I just have to submit the other one and I am done!!! KK I got my Wii Fit too but haven't let myself open it yet - I have to finish this paper before I start playing, lol - So I have a pile in my corner, my Wii, the Fit, my new laptop - all types of toys that I refuse to let myself touch!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning everyone,

Hope everyone had a good night. DHL was open today and my SO was able to pick up his visa. Thank God. Last night I slip and fell in the shower thank God for those handle bars or I would have probable busted my head open, but i am ok my back just a little sore.

Hey Forbes!

Sorry to here about that Portland I hope you have a mat in your shower. Please be careful dear I am the resident clutz around here and I know how those slips and falls can end up. I Hope your back heals soon and you don't have any long term issues with it.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Portland...and please be careful i have fell in the shower before and it is no fun it hurts like hell..

Lawny mi finally si di pic :) u look good

Hey Sus...

Hey all

Is it me alone or is there anyone else out there that forgets every dawg gone thing? I mean I will be looking for my cell and it is at my ears...ahhahaaLMAO....I need to go buy something and forget the money (I try to always have my ATM card for this reason) it's crazy..mi modda always tell mi she tink a she did ole... :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey Kimmy - I just popped on here bc I needed a break - It's quiet in here lately!

I don't forget things like that - But I always forget what I am doing - going to do one thing and remember something else - get to the other room and forget why I went there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Kimmy - I just popped on here bc I needed a break - It's quiet in here lately!

I don't forget things like that - But I always forget what I am doing - going to do one thing and remember something else - get to the other room and forget why I went there!

:) That too..I forget everythingggg..everything...glad I have a Palm now :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I got my wisdom pulled yeterday evening. It wasn't planned. Yesterday at work I was in complete pain and it showed on my face. My manager was like...please call your dentist. I didn't want to go because I'm afraid of Doctors, Dentists, etc. But I played like a BIG GIRL (A grown woman) and went. Dentist was like...this is just like giving birth..it doesn't hurt just pressure. I was like WTH!!!! I'm terrified of having kids and ur about to pull out my tooth and that the best example you can give me. But It went really well. He did an awesome job..I didn't feel any pain..just pressure. Like he said I would :thumbs: I haven't felt any pain or swelling so far.

I"m ready to go back to get the rest pulled out now.

KK..happy ur doing well...i need to pull min too :whistle:

Kimmy...just get it over with. I mean it really isn't that bad. My friend says that it's different for everyone...because her fiance's whole face was swollen.

Timeline

Hope you feel better KK - I had no problems with two of my wisdom teeth - the other two were impacted, so all types of problems! Some people get through it easy - but better to do it - the short time of discomfort is worth it in the end.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies (for anyone who may check back in)!

Hi, 1luv! Sorry I missed ya yesterday.

Portland, so happy for you with him getting his visa! Take care of that back though and be extra cautious so you can be in good shape when your honey gets here.

Poor Kim! I HATE the dentist too so I feel your pain. Just do everything they say so the hole in your gum heals good. Soft foods and liquids (but no sucking through straws) right now and you'll be good to go quick. I've heard horror stories but when I had all four out at once, it was actually pretty smooth....course I insisted to get knocked out cause I don't do awake for tooth extractions!!

I forget everything too just like you guys....I do the 'go into another room and forget why' thing a lot. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting early alzheimer's! :blink:

Okay, I'm off to the park to get a few hours of sunshine before it gets dark again. Hope everyone has a great afternoon/evening! Lata!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.