SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

PART DEUX: (It said my post had too many emoticons!) :blink::blink:

Is this why I procrastinate?

Procrastinators are also thought to have a higher-than-normal level of conscientiousness, more based on the "dreams and wishes" of perfection or achievement in contrast to a realistic appreciation of their obligations and potential.[4]

I do the same thing and have always had an unrealistic perfectionist streak! People tell me, it's better just to get it done even if it's not perfect...it will probably be better than you think AND it will be on time! Do I listen? NO! :blink:

There are other far more "elite" lingerie boutiques than VS. Your friend is...I will reserve judgement. ;)<_< I'm not sure why Victoria Secret opted not to market to plus size women (anyone larger than a 14), but I'm sure it was not to be considered elite. At one point, they didn't market to Black women either. Maybe, they will one day realize that the average US woman is a size 14, and decide to change their range of sizes.

I can't afford anything from them but their lotions anyway. Ha-ha...I just don't have $50 to spend on a bra when my boys want $150 tennis shoes. :wacko::jest::rolleyes:

I remember when I was a size 10, and I purchased a Valentine's Day teddy in a size 12 from VS. Well, tell that to the piece of lingerie. I had booty cheeks and other unmentionables hanging out for days. Remember I had to give it to Mama, who was all of a size 6 soaking wet? She loved it! I have since boycotted them.

:rofl: who among us does not have a story like this? :rofl:

I was far from big...I was shaped just like Janet Jackson at the time...butt for days...big legs...tight abs. I was referred to in those days as a "stallion"....LOL

That dam* teddy gave me a PAINFUL jigga toe because of all my butt. LOL at the memory.

This reminded me of another story involving a friend! I have crazy friends and this is why I have crazy stories! :P

My friend is also a woman with some more junk in the trunk and absolutely LOVES Victoria's Secret. She was telling me how she had found just the cutest little lacy thong panties EVER! She said she got home, tried them on and had imaginings of sporting these hot little panties that would make her azz look like the VS supermodels. When she turned to look in the mirror, she said her face dropped and it looked just like "a clam choking on a piece of lace"!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist telling that one! :whistle:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This reminded me of another story involving a friend! I have crazy friends and this is why I have crazy stories! :P

My friend is also a woman with some more junk in the trunk and absolutely LOVES Victoria's Secret. She was telling me how she had found just the cutest little lacy thong panties EVER! She said she got home, tried them on and had imaginings of sporting these hot little panties that would make her azz look like the VS supermodels. When she turned to look in the mirror, she said her face dropped and it looked just like "a clam choking on a piece of lace"!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: i heard one like that but it was ""it look like a Walruss flossing""

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, called the 202 number again, this is 4th time we called in tha last two days, first Anthony called they said visa was issued, second i called the said its still under process, 3rd I called again spoke to a different person they said visa was issued on the 12/2/08. Now I am calling again they said its still under process, what screen are they all looking at? Can someone give me the write info please, wth! She was so f-ing rude, said I dont need to call them anymore cause they are in the final stage of issueing the visa, it may not be soon enough for me, but its in the final stage and not to call them anymore! WTH! If i want to call 50times a day thats my right, and it your job to answer my question!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Honestly.....I worked at Old Navy and they stopped carrying the plus sizes because the market for it was not profitable. Supply and demand....if plus sizes are not buying, they will not carry. That's one reason I think maybe VS doesn't. You could always write the company and ask them.

Maybe that's store by store? Because the stores near us still carry plus size - and they still make them, you can buy them online - VS doesn't even make them.

My cousin shops at Cacique, which to me is the plus size version of VS - But I think they have nicer, better quality stuff -

sus.. i think they do make them.. my sister wheres a size 18 and she buys VS religiously, swimsuits, shoes, panties.. maybe the xtra large size or something I dunno...

mi nuh wan open up any old war wound, but mi still a play ketch up, skimming back and forth(FORGIVE ME) and sol's comment yesterday referenced me..

I know we are all human and everybody see the intent in a comment differently, but PERSONALLY i didn't feel i was being pulled into the dialogue or that Sol was making me side w/ her.. i just thought my comment about breddrin/sistern providing a bridge for her to comment about the whole "family" issue..

my thoughts anyway..I am sure it is "all good" in the neighborhood by now as it always ends up :dancing: just wanted to say how i felt..COOOL???? COOOL

anyway.. ya'll know how I was looking for a new apt, WELLL.. my mom is tired of trying to upkeep my grandmother's house and wants to move.. I am SERIOSLY considering moving in myself.. she wants SOMEBODY from the family there, cuz we just don't have the time or patience to rent it out.. Its paid for, so I would just have utilities, taxes, ins, and upkeep to worry about..

since my grams died.. my younger sister has been in it, BUT becuz everybody still thought it was "GRANNIES house" they didn't respect her and went in and out as they pleased, breaking stuff.. then my mom took over but she is tired of it already.. I am more uhhh.STERN so that ish will not fly w/ me, if I put my hard earned money in it.. these other family members will have to "touch di road" w/ they trifling selves...

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha! i love VS, but yes they are very expensive. I get it on EBay more. I also love Fredericks. They're real kinky though sometimes....crotchless EVERYTHING! its funny. But VS is really nice quality.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
ok, called the 202 number again, this is 4th time we called in tha last two days, first Anthony called they said visa was issued, second i called the said its still under process, 3rd I called again spoke to a different person they said visa was issued on the 12/2/08. Now I am calling again they said its still under process, what screen are they all looking at? Can someone give me the write info please, wth! She was so f-ing rude, said I dont need to call them anymore cause they are in the final stage of issueing the visa, it may not be soon enough for me, but its in the final stage and not to call them anymore! WTH! If i want to call 50times a day thats my right, and it your job to answer my question!

did u track the visa through DHL?

Timeline

Yeah, nothing shows up on DHL, and he also went by the office and they said they usually get stuff from the embassy around 3:30-4, but they didn't have it.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Why did my husband ask me if I could take the greyhound to Jamaica..would I? I couldn't get pass the fact that THE BUS CAN'T DRIVE OVER WATER!!!! :wacko: I kept saying...but the greyhound bus..can't reach Jamaica? He insisted that I answer. I just said...NO.

:lol: Morning Kim! That's funny....wonder what made him think of that?! I tell ya though, if I COULD take a greyhound to JA, with those $39 one way specials they have sometimes, I'd say HECK YEAH! LOL!

Timeline
hey ladies. i am here counting down the days and getting nervous at the same time. it's funny because as close as it is getting the longer it seems. i booked a 1 night stay in knutsford court hotel. it includes continental breakfast in the mornin not that i would be eating ,nervousness will full mi belly.

you will be fine :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

portland when i was calling NVC months ago to check for interview date the lady told me not to call so much and that we will find out when they send off the packet.i was so mad and hurt at the same time.

Timeline
Hey ladies:

I work in a hopsital and one of our coworkers died this morning. She was sick for sometime with breast cancer. I was really beating up cuz I wanted to see her for the last. So I went up to see her she looks so peaceful. One of our coworkers was told when she comes back down to was her hands three times etc. Now I am scared cuz I am preggos. will anything happen to baby. I heard abt going to a funeral when u r on ur period that u can hemorrhage. You have to rub blue on ur panty seat before u go. As u can see I am very superstitious when it comes on these things. :help: Unno dont laugh.

My coworker was laughing and said "stop wid di foolishness :blush:

sorry to hear abou this 1 luv.. don't worry.. when I was preggers w/ my second child.. my grandad was on his deathbed.. i would go in and sing to him, and rub him down and talk to him.. he had alzheimers..

people would try to dissuade me and talk about don't go in his room, I guess becuz of certain superstitions but I loved my granddaddy and was not trying to hear none of that.

miss stephani is JUSSSTTT fine, vibrant, and the ongle thing I can complain is that she a facety gyal!!

Timeline

portland when i was calling NVC months ago to check for interview date the lady told me not to call so much and that we will find out when they send off the packet.i was so mad and hurt at the same time.

[/quote

That's how I am feeling right now, I think am going to take a nap, maybe i will feel better.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.