Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lata Luv...

JG...i'm still gigglin at ur gift

ok dinner has been served

really, wah u a wait fah...open di door u know ow lang mi out yah a wait

but si yah..mi no feed grown ooman...yuh hand dem nook..go cook yuh own food

Hey Nells..i'm just chillin for a little

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
lata Luv...

JG...i'm still gigglin at ur gift

ok dinner has been served

really, wah u a wait fah...open di door u know ow lang mi out yah a wait

but si yah..mi no feed grown ooman...yuh hand dem nook..go cook yuh own food

Hey Nells..i'm just chillin for a little

I BEEN CHILLIN TO LONG TIME FOR ME TO GET TO WORKING ON THIS HOMEWORK :crying:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Whats poppin' peoples...i finally get to post...i always log on to VJ but never get a chance to really read whats going on since my boss keeps coming to my desk.... :wacko: ...its three of us in a group and one went on vacation so she is always by me so i have to quickly minimize... :whistle: ...i stole my little brother's laptop and I tried to catch up as much as my eyes can read...I know this is probably cliche but you guys can chat.... :star: ...Happy belated b day to Island woman...great job with the weight loss shrewdie....congrats Tre with the promo....and thanks everyone for the congrats on the visa approved...i probably missed a whole lot more and i'm sorry...but just couldn't read everything... :bonk: ...did notice the mix up mix up...oh well....I really hope my husband get his visa...I saw Portland SO is in AP (don't worry girl it will be over soon) so I'm afraid of that since its not like they tell you at the interview...I also tried tracking it on DHL but nothing comes up with the tracking number...and hubby is getting so bored staying at his sister's apartment...he said the area is nice but he don't now anybody and his sister doesn't really go out much...I told him i will call DOS to see if i can get any info...but i think it might be too early in the game to do that...well just wanted to post... :luv:

Edited by jgay80

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

oh yeah i had a question too...in my VISA APPROVED thread i mentioned that my hubby didn't get a pink slip but a small white paper which the CO stamped the date on it...he said it was so small that it could fit in the middle of his palm...i thought that was weird since everyone else mentioned a pink slip...he said he saw like one person with a pink slip but they were on the visitor visa part and most people from his area got the little white paper...do you guys think that is something new????...i guess i will know if he actually does get his passport back next week....but just wanted to put it out there...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thinking back on my day..

Today I had to go to the mall with a friend to pick up some ordered gifts. We walked by Victoria Secret and I made the joke about how the only thing there that fits me is the lotions. I said I bet they would make a killing if they allowed their panties and bras for the bigger woman.

My friend is a size 8 and I'm a 16. She looked at me and said, "don't take this the wrong way but VS markets to the smaller women because they are elite. They are what everyone woman wants to look like and they aren't ever going to make them for bigger women."

I stared in shock and then asked her so you're saying big women shouldn't be sexy. She said no I see I upset you but I'm saying they can be sexy but that's why they have to go to a shop for them or the internet. VS is to show the beauty and sexyness in smaller women. She said I'm sure they would make a killing if they did sale to bigger women but then they would no longer be elite to the smaller woman.

The said part about it all is after mauling it over tonight I think she may be right..why else have they never made a panty for double digit women...

Thoughts??? I'm headed to bed and hope to read your thoughts when I get to work tomorrow.

Wakey

Night Night

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Hey Yardie Fam!!!

Dropping in to see whats up with everyone.

Happy Holidays to you all :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardies this is ur laugh for today :rofl: First I put myself on GYM PUNISHMENT due to the 4 huge pounds I gained during the Holiday( didn't work out and had a love affair with a Sweet Potatoe Pie) so I have to go to the Gym everyday before my trip in January. I got to the gym and low and behold I had left my workout clothes at home. I restarted my car stating "The devil is a lie I will not break my punishment" . I went to TJMAX and found a pair of Gym shorts($5) and a shirt ($5) pants large shirt XTRA Large. Went to change in the gym put the pants on said damn they fit not loosely( the belly roll showed). Put on the shirt to cover the belly and looked like I had been in KIMMY'S , SUS or PORTLAND'S closet. I looked like the Michelen MAN in BLACK. Every roll that I thought I had showed :blink: . Being the Diva that I am I proceeded out of the dressingroom into the Gym untill I past a mirror. :wow: . I took my fat Azz bact to the locker and put on my uniform top that did not match in any shape or form to the pants and worked out. I had a kids Xtra large top :crying: . Lessoned learned try my clothes on.

BOAL,,,One big laugh till me a bawl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Thinking back on my day..

Today I had to go to the mall with a friend to pick up some ordered gifts. We walked by Victoria Secret and I made the joke about how the only thing there that fits me is the lotions. I said I bet they would make a killing if they allowed their panties and bras for the bigger woman.

My friend is a size 8 and I'm a 16. She looked at me and said, "don't take this the wrong way but VS markets to the smaller women because they are elite. They are what everyone woman wants to look like and they aren't ever going to make them for bigger women."

I stared in shock and then asked her so you're saying big women shouldn't be sexy. She said no I see I upset you but I'm saying they can be sexy but that's why they have to go to a shop for them or the internet. VS is to show the beauty and sexyness in smaller women. She said I'm sure they would make a killing if they did sale to bigger women but then they would no longer be elite to the smaller woman.

The said part about it all is after mauling it over tonight I think she may be right..why else have they never made a panty for double digit women...

Thoughts??? I'm headed to bed and hope to read your thoughts when I get to work tomorrow.

Wakey

Night Night

Well that might be true but someone well wise up and come up with a VS type store for bigger women...why don't u open a Wakey Secrets? :thumbs: There is beauty in every race and in every shape so people need to look around and boraden their horizons and make that money ...lol

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Yardies this is ur laugh for today :rofl: First I put myself on GYM PUNISHMENT due to the 4 huge pounds I gained during the Holiday( didn't work out and had a love affair with a Sweet Potatoe Pie) so I have to go to the Gym everyday before my trip in January. I got to the gym and low and behold I had left my workout clothes at home. I restarted my car stating "The devil is a lie I will not break my punishment" . I went to TJMAX and found a pair of Gym shorts($5) and a shirt ($5) pants large shirt XTRA Large. Went to change in the gym put the pants on said damn they fit not loosely( the belly roll showed). Put on the shirt to cover the belly and looked like I had been in KIMMY'S , SUS or PORTLAND'S closet. I looked like the Michelen MAN in BLACK. Every roll that I thought I had showed :blink: . Being the Diva that I am I proceeded out of the dressingroom into the Gym untill I past a mirror. :wow: . I took my fat Azz bact to the locker and put on my uniform top that did not match in any shape or form to the pants and worked out. I had a kids Xtra large top :crying: . Lessoned learned try my clothes on.

BOAL,,,One big laugh till me a bawl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morant you keep me laughing...thank you cause I needed a laugh today.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

that is something KK but since I just got my happy feeling back after a hard day I wish to pretend like I did not read that. :(

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Someone emailed me this and I watched it. The ending made me cry so I thought I would share

[godtube]15a60f8d39f7cc595970[/godtube]

Edited by solsoeur

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.