SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am having a bad day...hence why I haven't posted ;):P

1luv - try the Ramen noodles :yes:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no more rass chups wi no luv ooman yuh see it..BTW how u feeling?

Ok here we go again - (no laugh Kimmy!!) What's chups??

noo shee didn'ty Lord have mercy!!! ok this is a kiss..oh Lord mi tink mi did bad !!! :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my SO just called the 202# and they said the visa was issued? what does that mean now?

You call then and see if they say the same thing!! Did you get any kind of tracking #s?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I am having a bad day...hence why I haven't posted ;):P

1luv - try the Ramen noodles :yes:

:wow:

A wha yuh "WOW" mi fi?!? Hmmmm??? Yuh waan fi start sumting wid mi tuh? :rofl::P

Yaadss.....do you laugh out loud when you type this stuff??? :rofl:

i do

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I am at the library and I just had to unhook my bra, all this is making my chest tight! So I am calling the 202# now to find out when it was issued!

Portland ....your silly.... :bonk:

Filed: Timeline

TL; you're killing me today. Let me give you one too (((((((((((CHUPS)))))))))))))

Kimmy I think BB means Board Buddies (mi no know)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
TL; you're killing me today. Let me give you one too (((((((((((CHUPS)))))))))))))

cho..wah u a ansa fah if yuh no know cho...

Timeline
Mi deh yah mi deh..LAwny fight yuh own rass fight.,.no drag Yaads inna dis ..a fi yuh back mi a go bruk

Hi Portland..that means it's on it's way :dance:

Hey SHanette I see u..u catching up?

Hey Hot! Yes, I been trying to catch up. I think my contacts are about to fall out because of all the reading I been doing. Omg, this is random for whoever wants to know. Last night I had a dream that the airline lost my luggage and I had no clothes to wear to my interview. Somehow, I got some big, nasty stain all over my shirt too. I remember saying to my SO " f**k it we are going to this d**n interview! And we went, my dirty clothes and all. Yeah I woke up praying that that doesn't happen.

Sha - word of advice, put your interview clothes in your carry on. ;)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi vibes gwaan easy cuz mi knoa miself. Nuff respect sis. What are you and E's plans for your first Christmas together? A wants me to come to Jamaica...but I can't. I don't leave my boys at Christmas...I can't afford gifts and plane tickets...nor can I travel with my current condition. So, looks like another year of sitting on an International call saying "Merry Christmas baby" LOL

:crying::crying::crying:

Jaws I did this for like 2 xmas and birthdays and new yrs..it is noo fun at all...

Me too. But I dont know abt u Kimmy, but when they come here dem so damn boring :angry: .

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Lawns - I wanna know what you are giving me before I take them!! :unsure:

Timeline
Mi vibes gwaan easy cuz mi knoa miself. Nuff respect sis. What are you and E's plans for your first Christmas together? A wants me to come to Jamaica...but I can't. I don't leave my boys at Christmas...I can't afford gifts and plane tickets...nor can I travel with my current condition. So, looks like another year of sitting on an International call saying "Merry Christmas baby" LOL

:crying::crying::crying:

Jaws I did this for like 2 xmas and birthdays and new yrs..it is noo fun at all...

Me too. But I dont know abt u Kimmy, but when they come here dem so damn boring :angry: .

u know wah Luv..u kinda right..but den yuh affi show dem wah u want and wah u like to do

It's a kiss, TL chups=kiss

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

It's a kiss, TL chups=kiss

Awww......give me more.

:rofl:

tep aff a mi name

LOL thanks.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.