5,134 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Question - My brother in law brought a TV in Florida and he wants to ship to Jamaica. Does anyone know of a good shipping company other than fedex or DHL or UPS?

Thanks,

KK

Girl, he should have brought the tv in Jamaica, now he's going to have to go through customs. I hope he doesn't get ripped off. I'll ask around...a di tv one im a ship?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LADIES:

I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. But can we move on. Everyone here has the same intention “to love a man" it doesn't matter if he's JA or American. If a new person came to this thread and read the comments made yesterday and today they would probably leave laughing and disgusted. We are here to support and maybe sometimes that support is hard but do it discretely. If past comments were an issue, if it wasn't commented on when it was made, let it go! She wasn't the only one talking about Bowcat, it made the conversation juicier with no objections. Honey is Honey and whatever is said to her will not make or break her. She has to live with her decisions not us. I understand all that is said and I agree and disagree with a lot but I choose not to comment. I come here to relax and mingle with other like me. I don’t like soap opera and this is becoming a soap opera. Now if me voicing my opinion on this makes me the next subject make sure you spell my name right "EASTBOUND”, lets hug and move on Next!!

k whatever....bound

im lost what do u mean by "whatever"?

meaning...we are not one big happy family..and if someone has an objection to whatsomeone else writes..doesn't mkae it a soap opera....and why would u voicing ur opinion make u the next "TARGET"..what Honey was talking was not opinions

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question - My brother in law brought a TV in Florida and he wants to ship to Jamaica. Does anyone know of a good shipping company other than fedex or DHL or UPS?

Thanks,

KK

Girl, he should have brought the tv in Jamaica, now he's going to have to go through customs. I hope he doesn't get ripped off. I'll ask around...a di tv one im a ship?

On this note......you know how we are going all digital in February. Does this effect any other country?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
LADIES:

I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. But can we move on. Everyone here has the same intention "to love a man" it doesn't matter if he's JA or American. If a new person came to this thread and read the comments made yesterday and today they would probably leave laughing and disgusted. We are here to support and maybe sometimes that support is hard but do it discretely. If past comments were an issue, if it wasn't commented on when it was made, let it go! She wasn't the only one talking about Bowcat, it made the conversation juicier with no objections. Honey is Honey and whatever is said to her will not make or break her. She has to live with her decisions not us. I understand all that is said and I agree and disagree with a lot but I choose not to comment. I come here to relax and mingle with other like me. I don't like soap opera and this is becoming a soap opera. Now if me voicing my opinion on this makes me the next subject make sure you spell my name right "EASTBOUND", lets hug and move on Next!!

k whatever....bound

meaning...we are not one big happy family..and if someone has an objection to whatsomeone else writes..doesn't mkae it a soap opera....and why would u voicing ur opinion make u the next "TARGET"..what Honey was talking was not opinions

hey hotlegz i wish i knew you when i was going to school.hanging out with you would never be boring

Edited by jakeswife

I'm hungri

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Oh, 1Luv he left for JA didn't he? I'm sorry, hon. Hang in there. He'll be back soon.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm hungri

If I had a Twix, I would share.

Oh, 1Luv he left for JA didn't he? I'm sorry, hon. Hang in there. He'll be back soon.

Oh, nevermind then. I thought he left.

Hang in there on the throwing up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
LADIES:

I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. But can we move on. Everyone here has the same intention "to love a man" it doesn't matter if he's JA or American. If a new person came to this thread and read the comments made yesterday and today they would probably leave laughing and disgusted. We are here to support and maybe sometimes that support is hard but do it discretely. If past comments were an issue, if it wasn't commented on when it was made, let it go! She wasn't the only one talking about Bowcat, it made the conversation juicier with no objections. Honey is Honey and whatever is said to her will not make or break her. She has to live with her decisions not us. I understand all that is said and I agree and disagree with a lot but I choose not to comment. I come here to relax and mingle with other like me. I don't like soap opera and this is becoming a soap opera. Now if me voicing my opinion on this makes me the next subject make sure you spell my name right "EASTBOUND", lets hug and move on Next!!

k whatever....bound

hey hotlegz i wish i knew you when i was going to school.hanging out with you would never be boring

Hey ..is that a compliment :rofl: mi still a laugh even if it's not :rofl: ..how u and di duppy :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

The throwing up guys. I cant smell or eat meat. I feel awful :crying:

Islandwoman/JG, Hubby does not leave until the 11th. :star:

1luv sorry, I can't offer much help. I went through it for 9 months, while some of the remedies my grannie suggested helped, it never went away until the day I had my son. I used ginger tea and sometimes I'll drink some strawberry syrup and watah, for some reason that worked quicker for me.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ok 1luv i take it back i don't want a pregnancy like urs.

Timeline

I was wondering if it was something to do with the pregnancy. I hope you feel better (F)

morning all...1luv..i really really feel for u ..i would wish that on my worst enemy it is noooo funnn at all...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.