SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Hey Jakeswife, I am back in the states today. I am missing my Jamaican family and friends. I had a wonderful time with my crazy husband, will be missing him terribly. Missing the the nice weather, here in my state it is COLD now. Came home to a cold house last night, too tired to care, then I went into the office today to read my 1000 work e-mails, along with my many new assignments for the new year.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok i just finished catching up and i found nothing about jgay's hubby interview. am i missing something. i was at the hairdresser today and i told my husband to go on vj and check if jgay came back with any update. well he told me he read something about jgays hubby being approved. i was so excited i came home drop my belongings and went straight to the computer. well.... can someone enlighten me.

LADIES:

I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. But can we move on. Everyone here has the same intention “to love a man" it doesn't matter if he's JA or American. If a new person came to this thread and read the comments made yesterday and today they would probably leave laughing and disgusted. We are here to support and maybe sometimes that support is hard but do it discretely. If past comments were an issue, if it wasn't commented on when it was made, let it go! She wasn't the only one talking about Bowcat, it made the conversation juicier with no objections. Honey is Honey and whatever is said to her will not make or break her. She has to live with her decisions not us. I understand all that is said and I agree and disagree with a lot but I choose not to comment. I come here to relax and mingle with other like me. I don’t like soap opera and this is becoming a soap opera. Now if me voicing my opinion on this makes me the next subject make sure you spell my name right "EASTBOUND”, lets hug and move on Next!!

What is the meaning behind your name EASTBOUND?

Good evening, Morantbaygirl, Shaunsgal, Eastbound, KK, Sjb1221, Mrs Palmer and Clairern, how has you'll day been so far.

All I want for Christmas is for my husband visa to be approved.

ok i just finished catching up and i found nothing about jgay's hubby interview. am i missing something. i was at the hairdresser today and i told my husband to go on vj and check if jgay came back with any update. well he told me he read something about jgays hubby being approved. i was so excited i came home drop my belongings and went straight to the computer. well.... can someone enlighten me.

She made a separate entry under portals. Her husband was approved.

She posted in a separate thread.

She was approved.

Timeline
Hey Jakeswife, I am back in the states today. I am missing my Jamaican family and friends. I had a wonderful time with my crazy husband, will be missing him terribly. Missing the the nice weather, here in my state it is COLD now. Came home to a cold house last night, too tired to care, then I went into the office today to read my 1000 work e-mails, along with my many new assignments for the new year.

hey roxie. i know how u feel about leaving your hubby. for me it was the other way around. my hubby leaving me. i can't bear to watch him leave me so i usually leave before he goes through immigration. i hope this is time i will be leaving with him. i am so glad that u had a nice vacation with your hubby.welcome back

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LADIES:

I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. But can we move on. Everyone here has the same intention “to love a man" it doesn't matter if he's JA or American. If a new person came to this thread and read the comments made yesterday and today they would probably leave laughing and disgusted. We are here to support and maybe sometimes that support is hard but do it discretely. If past comments were an issue, if it wasn't commented on when it was made, let it go! She wasn't the only one talking about Bowcat, it made the conversation juicier with no objections. Honey is Honey and whatever is said to her will not make or break her. She has to live with her decisions not us. I understand all that is said and I agree and disagree with a lot but I choose not to comment. I come here to relax and mingle with other like me. I don’t like soap opera and this is becoming a soap opera. Now if me voicing my opinion on this makes me the next subject make sure you spell my name right "EASTBOUNDâ€, lets hug and move on Next!!

What is the meaning behind your name EASTBOUND?

I AM A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF EASTERN STAR... And that why I put a star at the end of my posts :star:

Edited by eastbound
6958115_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morant - We're in a recession.. :unsure: .I'm paying gym fees to a gym that I haven't been to in over a year. I just stop that. I'm not committed.

Me too and I drive by the gym on my way ome from work :angry:

LOL! I guess I'm not the only 'bad' one....I quit the gym a year to the day because I just wasn't using it. 30 days before my membership was up, I was in the gym (after having not been for MONTHS) signing the termination paper! :lol:

Guess I'm bad too....my hubby is a body builder and goes to the gym EVERYDAY. Not me :whistle:

I love Weight Watchers but never stay committed. I may try the flex plan.

Timeline

Roxcie---Wagwan!! Good to have you back lady!! Although I know you wish you weren't...I remember how hard it was for me to come back after I stayed in Ja for a month...but nuh worry yuhself...visa soon come! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Good evening, Morantbaygirl, Shaunsgal, Eastbound, KK, Sjb1221, Mrs Palmer and Clairern, how has you'll day been so far.

All I want for Christmas is for my husband visa to be approved.

She made a separate entry under portals. Her husband was approved.

Hey Roxie how ya'll are. happy u are back safe and I pray u get ur Christmas wish!!!! I am at work off the clock waiting to go to the Gym because if I go home my friend the couch will hold me hostage :unsure: . The hip-hop class doesn't start untill 7pm. Jakeswife she posted his interview under a new topic. Eastbound hope u are feeling better give me a call.

Claire I still papaer chart on my second job at the Nursing Home. I have to write in the chart and then the same thing on the 24hr report for the DON. God forbid if anyone falls then u add the incident report :bonk: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Morant - We're in a recession.. :unsure: .I'm paying gym fees to a gym that I haven't been to in over a year. I just stop that. I'm not committed.

LOL! I guess I'm not the only 'bad' one....I quit the gym a year to the day because I just wasn't using it. 30 days before my membership was up, I was in the gym (after having not been for MONTHS) signing the termination paper! :lol:

Guess I'm bad too....my hubby is a body builder and goes to the gym EVERYDAY. Not me :whistle:

The flex Plan is the new name for the point system and now they have the Core plan that u eat certain foods untill u are comfortably full :wacko: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The flex Plan is the new name for the point system and now they have the Core plan that u eat certain foods untill u are comfortably full :wacko: .

Thanks. I meant to say Core plan :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good Evening Everyone,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Island! Please celebrate the day the best you can. It is a day made especially for you!

Ms. Nelly, to quote my daughter, OMG that is the cutest dog I have ever seen! Can I dog sit sometime?

Ms Portland and Shrewdgal, Hang in there! It will happen soon. By the way, I don't know how far you live from St. Louis Ms. Portland, but Worryfree and Apple have wonderful round trip prices to JA. Check it out. You can stay with me if you need to.

Ms Roxcie -- Good evening to you too! And I have the same wish for Christmas. Let's hold hands and pray on it. It will come true. I have to believe that or I will start crying again. Best Wishes

CONGRATS Jgay!!!!

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.