SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Island! I am trying!

We can hold hands and wait together....

At lunch today I told A that I really wanted an e-mail from the embassy for my birthday. For his birthday we got the NOA2 so I wanted that for mine. Well I didn't specially say I wanted an interview date, just an e-mail. Guess I got what I asked for - this is the e-mail from the embassy:

Hi,

The applicant will be contacted as soon as a new date is generated.

Thank you.

Visa Unit.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Well atleast you got something to let you know you are not forgotten!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At lunch today I told A that I really wanted an e-mail from the embassy for my birthday. For his birthday we got the NOA2 so I wanted that for mine. Well I didn't specially say I wanted an interview date, just an e-mail. Guess I got what I asked for - this is the e-mail from the embassy:

Hi,

Thank you.

Visa Unit.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Happy Birthday Island!!!!!! Soon Come.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Everyone,

The internet I steal at home wasn't working for me today, so I took my laptop to the library to steal their internet. I have over 20pgs to catch up on, and its way too much to comment on, so i will just talk about myself.

Oh, Jgay, I hope everything went well with your interview.

BTM, so I called the 202# again and this time I got a lady, I like getting woman they are much nicer than the men. Anyway she was like your SO had an interview on the 21st did he go I was like yes, then she said he also have a daughter but we indicated on the form that she will be coming later. So she was like yeah they are doing additional review, so I ask her if she knew what they work looking for, because maybe I help them get that information. She said she didn't know, cause they are not the ones that do the review its the embassy. So my theory is they are holding up our petition because of the fact that my SO had a child during the time that we met. I knew something was wrong during the interview when the lady gave me that funny look. But if we were together and he cheated and had a child and i choose to forgive him, itsn't that my right? what's it to them? Just for the record we were only friends during the conception of the baby, we were together when she was born, but he and BM were over way before he even knew she was pregnant.

Anyway, I am thinking about going to JA, but the better part of my brain is talking me out of it, expecially since I do not have a job and the ticket prices are crazy. But, its sucks just sitting around waiting to see what happens!

Patience my dear...gotta have patience. Your journey flew right threw so you didn't have to struggle with that "evil" word like some, but you just gotta wait it out. I know that is easier said then done, trust me. Sometimes they toss it into admin review without any rhyme or reason.

hmm, Portland, do you think they would have already told you you were approved if that was it? I bet its just something weird like a common name or something.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Thought you all would like to see some of the cutest pet shots I've seen in a long time

e7zb04.jpg

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Island, I hope u are able to enjoy the rest of your birthday!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Back to work for me...this is embarrassing how I have to explain why it took me 5 hours to finish this project. I spent 3 on VJ and 2 on the project....Lawd..help me please.

I'm on VJ punishment.

KK weightwatcher on line was 39.00 a month but u could go to as many meetings as u wanted.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

that was too small let me tray again

post-37934-1228338480_thumb.jpg

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Hi,

Thank you.

Visa Unit.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Man but the pray was answered so you know he hears you! :star:

Timeline
Hey Everyone,

The internet I steal at home wasn't working for me today, so I took my laptop to the library to steal their internet. I have over 20pgs to catch up on, and its way too much to comment on, so i will just talk about myself.

Oh, Jgay, I hope everything went well with your interview.

BTM, so I called the 202# again and this time I got a lady, I like getting woman they are much nicer than the men. Anyway she was like your SO had an interview on the 21st did he go I was like yes, then she said he also have a daughter but we indicated on the form that she will be coming later. So she was like yeah they are doing additional review, so I ask her if she knew what they work looking for, because maybe I help them get that information. She said she didn't know, cause they are not the ones that do the review its the embassy. So my theory is they are holding up our petition because of the fact that my SO had a child during the time that we met. I knew something was wrong during the interview when the lady gave me that funny look. But if we were together and he cheated and had a child and i choose to forgive him, itsn't that my right? what's it to them? Just for the record we were only friends during the conception of the baby, we were together when she was born, but he and BM were over way before he even knew she was pregnant.

Anyway, I am thinking about going to JA, but the better part of my brain is talking me out of it, expecially since I do not have a job and the ticket prices are crazy. But, its sucks just sitting around waiting to see what happens!

Patience my dear...gotta have patience. Your journey flew right threw so you didn't have to struggle with that "evil" word like some, but you just gotta wait it out. I know that is easier said then done, trust me. Sometimes they toss it into admin review without any rhyme or reason.

hmm, Portland, do you think they would have already told you you were approved if that was it? I bet its just something weird like a common name or something.

Well, his last name is spelled wrong, but it was like that since he was born, but since he spelled the baby's last name the correct way and his father we included that, in the section that said any other name used. It sounds the same its just were they should have been an A they but and E and a S at the end.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi,

Thank you.

Visa Unit.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Well, I hope you get a date pronto!

Side question but I'm too lazy to make a new topic of it:

Do you get any choice of your initial interview date or is it just given to you and you have to take whatever they give?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While, we're sitting here talking about dieting, I just opened a TWIX, does anyone want a piece?

Yuh can keep yuh TWIX :angry: Me nuh like chaklit.. :wacko:

Claire, your banned - How can yu nah like chaklit? Crazy ooman!

LMAO :rofl: Mi banned den tuh...cause mi nah like ie eidda :no::P

Timeline
that was too small let me tray again

typo..try...oh heck it is still too little.. Sorry ya'll

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

So does the group who are doing the weightloss agrees to do the weight watchers' plan? I have personally lost weight on that plan and wouldn't mind trying it again. Or are we going to do what we think will work for us individually? When is the offical start date that we are aiming for?

:ot2:

Clair I tried weight watchers but I am lazy as He!! . I write so much during the day I hate writing down what I eat. It feels like I am double charting like at work :angry: . It is a very good plan and I have known people to lose weight on it. We have this Holistic Dr. here and he has a plan where u give up meat 4 a month and only eat fruits, green leafy vegetables and any kind of nut that are grown on a tree(no peanuts). No raw tomatoes. You have to try and equal out half raw vegetables and cooked . No butter. U can stir fry ur veggies and cook them any other way but fry in oil or butter. After the 4th week u can incorperate chicken and fish. The first time i tried this I lost 20lbs in the 1st month. I broke down one day and ate a piece of fried chicken and then it was on :rofl: .

You still doing paper charting? Girl I feel u on the lazines thing..I wold rather have a defined diet to follow, but I guess if I want to do this weight loss, i have got to pull up my britches and get with the program. That holistic dr.'s diet sounds good. Is that all you have to do? Girl, since Mike has been here I think I have gained about 10lbs in addition to the 40 I wanted to lose. He is all sinewy and does not seem to gain an ounce even thought he eats twice or more than I do. I just finshed cooking some yam, dumplings and green plantains with cookup codfish. How do i expect to lose weight if I continue to eat like this. I need divine intervention right now. I walked up stairs to et my antibiotic and you should have heard me calling out to the almighty to help me stop feeling the way I do like i am losing my breath with every step I take up those stairs.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.