SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Ms.Nelly she is so cute!!

I miss my dogs - We had 3 lhasa apsos- one white, one red, one black -so cute!

THANKS I MISS HER ALSO :crying:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well mi neva si di police issue yet...but me it's how sick ur gonna get if u go..all that BS...and everybody gets their throat jumped down on here..just respect the country is my thing

But you see Kimmy - the same BS annoys me - I hear it all the time when I say I am going to JA - Be careful, it's not safe, don't leave the resort, don't drink the water, they eat chicken feet,.... (oops, that one's true, lol)

You don't have to be Jamaican for these things to piss you off -

I agree with you Sus, but I just waive those people off when a shake of the hand. I love it there and whatever they say is not going to change my mind....I'm not wasting my breath on them.

I'm a stress eater....I've had 3 CapriSuns back to back. Did I really need to drink 3? No....Did it make me feel better or fuller? No.

What am I to do?

Alright Marlita...Time for me to PUSH. I think of you all the time with the Pray Until Something Happens.

:ot: whenever I am asked how am I doing...I say.....Great! Having the best day of my Life. My co-worker thinks I'm crazy. You have to encourage yourself sometimes.

KK and her random thoughts. Yes...I just talked about myself in third person. :content::ot2:

KK .... how much sugar is in those caprisuns????!!

Umm let me see..as I open yet another one...18 grams.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And Wakey....Tim McGraw IS sexy!!

If he keeps his hat on!

I KNOW JG:rofl: The balding thang ain't cute but with that hat and those tight jeans.. Oh have mercy on me for looking so hard

And Wakey....Tim McGraw IS sexy!!

If he keeps his hat on!

:rofl: I say the same thing.

I think Sean Connory and Nicolas Cage; also Kenny Rogers

Oh Nicolas Cage yeah..I forgot about him

HERE IS MY CO-CO

010.jpg

021.jpg

AHHHH What a beauty with those big pretty eyes!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Islandwoman--Happy birthday to you. What plans do you have to celebrate?

Thank you Claire!! As for plans, I'm going to be working on painting my bathroom.... :bonk:

Is that how you do your "ME" time :rofl::rofl:

LOL - really depends on my mood. Right after A's accident (and missed interview) I stayed in my jammies almost all weekend eating chocolate and watching the chick channel and crying. But since then I have been the project queen at home!! Helps me to destress (plus I had tons of sugar built up from all that choc.) Since I had a different idea about how my birthday was going to be this year, this will keep me sane AND get something accomplished.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CO CO is sooo cute! That bottom pic with that 'aren't I the cutest' look probably could get her out of any kind of trouble huh? She steals something off the table and flashes that look and immunity is granted!

SOON AS I GET DONE WITH SCHOOL OR WHEN HAWKINS COME I WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER PUPPY

Edited by MSNELLY

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Does anyone dance in the car when they are driving? Or sing out really loud? :alien:

I've been wanting to break out in a dance when Beyonce's Single Ladies song comes on in the morning.

You know I have a long commute.

I listen to music on my Pc at work and for the last two days that song comes on when I am doing change of shift report. the incoming nurse and I just dance along and everyone stops and laughs asking us why we are so happy. I turn the volume up and everyone starts to rock to the beat...lol

Impossible to sit still with that song...

CO CO is sooo cute! That bottom pic with that 'aren't I the cutest' look probably could get her out of any kind of trouble huh? She steals something off the table and flashes that look and immunity is granted!

THANKS SHE DIDNT MESS WITH STUFF ON THE TABLE SHE GO STR8 TO MY SHOES :angry: BE LOOKING IN MY SHOE BOXES LIKE WHICH PAIR IGOIN GOT GET

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone dance in the car when they are driving? Or sing out really loud? :alien:

I've been wanting to break out in a dance when Beyonce's Single Ladies song comes on in the morning.

You know I have a long commute.

LOL!! I do....I bet people laugh at me....I always laugh when I catch people going off in the car! That Beyonce song makes me wiggle in my chair....I mirror the moves and do them right along! :rofl:

While, we're sitting here talking about dieting, I just opened a TWIX, does anyone want a piece?

Yuh can keep yuh TWIX :angry: Me nuh like chaklit.. :wacko:

Claire, YA MAD?? I can't understand how people don't like chocolate! :blink:

Claire

u don't like chalit tea? I love that with a huge chunk of harddough bread and buttah

Ooooh....that sounds good! I want some of that too!

Timeline
I know that for myself - when I was 21 and first went to a step show with my girlfriends - I was very uncomfortable at first - and some women were nasty to me - Why was I uncomfortable? Because there were thousands of people there and I stuck out like Casper the friendly ghost! It wasn't anything to do with being intimidated by the other women, etc... it had to do with feeling out of place - and women were nasty to me that I was there to "steal their men" = Please! I was there because my best friend's bf stepped, and they asked me to come - nothing more. After a while, I was comfortable - because my friends treated me just like they always had - I was the one who had felt different, not them -

Sus - my son LOVES step shows!! I'm always hoping to find one around here to take him. Only one I know of his the competition in April in NC.

I was on the step team in high school. The high school was majority white and the step team was all black. Anywho...we were just as popular as the football and basketball players. People came to B-ball games to watch us...and the Pep Rally...we were the ISH...ya heard. :dance: B)

I should've joing a sorority just so that I could step. Disclaimer for any sorority members:[/b] I know that there is much more to the organizations than stepping.

Where'd you go to school KK?

Stepping is fascinating to me. After watching Stomp the Yard he informed me he wanted to go to Truth College so he could step.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm a stress eater....I've had 3 CapriSuns back to back. Did I really need to drink 3? No....Did it make me feel better or fuller? No.

What am I to do?

Alright Marlita...Time for me to PUSH. I think of you all the time with the Pray Until Something Happens.

:ot: whenever I am asked how am I doing...I say.....Great! Having the best day of my Life. My co-worker thinks I'm crazy. You have to encourage yourself sometimes.

KK and her random thoughts. Yes...I just talked about myself in third person. :content::ot2:

Thats what its there for! :thumbs: I know all of us have our personal and immigration struggles, and I think could all use a little extra PUSH in our lives to get it back on track.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.