• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Ladies Its almost Friday :dance:

Why is it I DONT feel pregnant. I have no morning sickness, no food aversion, only thing is TIREDNESS ah kill me. I dont want to worry, but I am. Should I be worrying :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning - one more day until Friday :dance:

Gotta get to the post before my boss sends an APB out for me *kissteet* I'll check in later.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Hey 1luv - is your stepdaughter here yet? I can't remember when you said she was coming. If so, how are things going?

she will be here on boxing day!

Is it ur bday on boxing day. I cant remember if it was u who mentioned it yesterday?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am in such a crappy mood right now. Maybe when I wake up a little more..................

oh dont be in a crappy mood.

its no fun.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jah'love mi no blame u.

Sus,

Your story about your son brings me back to 2000 when I lost my daughter. I was 5 months pregnant got hit by a repeat drunk driver and my placenta severed and I nearly bled to death. I have NO tolerance for drunk drivers NONE! When people asked me what happened to my pregnancy, I told them I miscarried. It was too horrific to explain. The last thing I remember doing was telling people who pulled over to help was that I was pregnant. I don't even think he spent 3 months in jail. It's amazaing what an EXPENSIVE lawyer can do.

Lawny, that is why I don't talk about it much - My family really went through a lot in a short time - We lost my nephew at 3 months old about 2 years earlier - the comments that my sister and I both have gotten are unreal - when my sister got pregnant again, people were coming up to her and making comments about how nice, you decided to try for a healthy baby - #######????????????? I have had people who don't know make comments to me about my not wanting kids since I don't have any - I never said I didn't want kids to anyone - Trust me, when DJ gets here I will be doing everything I can to get pregnant ASAP - I just don't want to do it alone again, or I would be now -

And yes on the expensive lawyer - Money talks in the legal world. He plead it out - pissed me off to no end. His insurance has made offers to settle in huge amounts - My attitude is that I honestly don't care if I get a dime - But I want my day in court and to have him sit there and listen to how this changed my life.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey 1luv - is your stepdaughter here yet? I can't remember when you said she was coming. If so, how are things going?

she will be here on boxing day!

Is it ur bday on boxing day. I cant remember if it was u who mentioned it yesterday?

Got it - another month then. Nope, Sus' birthday.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

oh wow!

that is soon!!

how long did it take you to go thru that process?

how old is she?

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
The pill is a pain to remember....I've been lucky the times I missed taking at the same time of the day or even forgot a day! When my honey gets here, I'm gonna try an IUD although I've read horror stories about that too.

I have an IUD and I love it - Since I got pregnant on the pill and with a condom, I wasn't taking any chances, lol! No thoughts, no worries!

I love the pic Ell, you are gorgeous!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

oh wow!

that is soon!!

how old is she?

The process took abt 6 months. She is 6 years old

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline
No, Quana - I thought she had the operation, but then had complications after surgery -

oh ok.. i don't have cable :blush: never been a big issue for me, but RG says when he comes that is the first thing that he must insist on us getting WHATEVER.. if u can pony up the mnthly fee my bwoy..

he better work in JA and save for 3 mnths of cable until he can find a job!!! LOL

I know a couple of ladies here at work that had the gastric and they look GOOD!!! man i wish I could get my ins to pay for a tummy tuck or something???

Good morning,

Ditto - on the tummy tuck

Filed: Timeline
Sus, remember what you said to me earlier? You better not feel bad or vindictive about this one bit. You have every right.

Nope, I don't -

I told his father that I was using the proceeds to create a nonprofit for boys who have sperm donors instead of Daddys -

Well whenever you set that up I would like to contibute got one of those myself "sperm donors" that is.

Add me to the contribution list - I got one of those too :angry: - "sperm donors" :bonk:

Timeline

oh wow!

that is soon!!

how old is she?

The process took abt 6 months. She is 6 years old

wow! thats great!

did you have her written on the same petition as he is?

what was that process like? did they make you guys do a DNA test?

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.