SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

I'm still working on typing the Patios.. :rofl::rofl:

Start by spelling it Patois, Not Patios - Patios are what you have in the backyard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Sus.. :thumbs: Typo on my end. :bonk: . :rofl:

Maybe I'm wishing the weather was nicer so that I could chill out on the patio deck at home. :yes:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm still working on typing the Patios.. :rofl::rofl:

Start by spelling it Patois, Not Patios - Patios are what you have in the backyard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tis PATWAH :rofl:

Claire, still need my help :rofl:

YEP ME A GO NEED IT AGAIN SOON :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells ur the bigger one

I feel the same way as Ells - I am sure others do as well -

On the same note, though - I have seen JAs on here JUMP down the throat of non-JAs because they made a negative comment about the police or something similar in JA - We speak from our own experiences and have a right to opinions - One negative comment about something doesn't mean we hate the whole country -

Sus...thats one of the reasons why I don't correct people (if someone hasn't already)...because then you're seen as the Jamaican who took offense to it too much or the Jamaican who is "jumping down" on a VJ member and ray tay tay. Some of the things I found offensive are obvious and did not need to be called out. Most of the time the comments not only apply to a Jamaican but maybe Trinidadian, Hatian, etc....most of the time I can't be bothered...idk...that's just me

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
"For being out of it like you say Marlita, you actually articulated this very eloquently and I've often felt the same. But I also see your point, Sus. Sometimes I think my own guilt may be a factor in knowing that I've found a wonderful JA man and even though he's poor, I'm taking him from a potential woman there. Of course, he's also been burned pretty bad by his baby momma so he kinda stayed away from JA women and they him since he doesn't have much money"

I don't understand.

I guess that wasn't very well stated and one may not have much to do with the other but mostly I guess sometimes I feel guilty about snatching up a good man from JA when a JA woman might be out looking for someone like him. However, the poor comment is that the way I understand it, many JA women won't have much to do with a poor man cause he can't buy them all the finer things that they'd like. I'm sure it's not the case all the time but I've been told it happens a lot. Now here is where you Jamaicans can correct me if I'm only being told half the story! :help:

Timeline

:ot:

So does the group who are doing the weightloss agrees to do the weight watchers' plan? I have personally lost weight on that plan and wouldn't mind trying it again. Or are we going to do what we think will work for us individually? When is the offical start date that we are aiming for?

:ot2:

Timeline

KK...I'm in on the weightloss journey. I just need to get a ticker thingy :lol:

Claire...I'd like to try weight watchers...how much does it cost?

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
[

tis PATWAH :rofl:

Got it now.. :thumbs:

Ladies...let's get this weight loss trackers moving.

Claire...I keep seeing yours and thinking that it's moved by 34 pounds. But you have the BMI on the top... Cool!

Pay attention KK.... :rofl::rofl: I wish. Losing weight has always been the hardest thing for me to do because I have very bad eating habits. I don't really eat junk but sometime only eat one meal a day and you know how the body goes into survival mode when it thinks you are trying to starve it and that is how you hold on to the pounds.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DIET is a four-letter word! LOL!

Or better, diet is what we do every day, whether it's a good diet or a bad diet. More often, I have a good diet (eat healthy) but my problem is I cook good and I eat too damn much!

I'd love to join the weight loss tracking endeavor but I need to get the portions under control rather than make major food adjustments. I'm firmly of the belief now that 'everything in moderation' is key for my success. I just can't seem to 'moderate' myself at night! :jest:

Timeline
KK...I'm in on the weightloss journey. I just need to get a ticker thingy :lol:

Claire...I'd like to try weight watchers...how much does it cost?

Marie, I am not sure but you cna check their website. They have group meetings or you can do the online plan. I am seriously thinking about going that way too.

Timeline
Ells ur the bigger one

I feel the same way as Ells - I am sure others do as well -

On the same note, though - I have seen JAs on here JUMP down the throat of non-JAs because they made a negative comment about the police or something similar in JA - We speak from our own experiences and have a right to opinions - One negative comment about something doesn't mean we hate the whole country -

Sus...thats one of the reasons why I don't correct people (if someone hasn't already)...because then you're seen as the Jamaican who took offense to it too much or the Jamaican who is "jumping down" on a VJ member and ray tay tay. Some of the things I found offensive are obvious and did not need to be called out. Most of the time the comments not only apply to a Jamaican but maybe Trinidadian, Hatian, etc....most of the time I can't be bothered...idk...that's just me

well mi neva si di police issue yet...but me it's how sick ur gonna get if u go..all that BS...and everybody gets their throat jumped down on here..just respect the country is my thing

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:ot:

So does the group who are doing the weightloss agrees to do the weight watchers' plan? I have personally lost weight on that plan and wouldn't mind trying it again. Or are we going to do what we think will work for us individually? When is the offical start date that we are aiming for?

:ot2:

My start date was Sunday, and my end date is 12/24, lol - I refuse to diet Xmas Eve and Xmas day -

I am not really looking to lose weight, just need to get back on the healthy eating track and exercise, and tone the belly before the bathing suit goes on -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey guys!

All you women of faith and prayer warriors, please keep me in your thoughts.

It is so hard for me to read threads and everyone else that applied at the same time as me have their SO home a long time ago..or they are getting ready for them to come home this month. I am so happy for everyone, but sometimes I get really discouraged!

How is everyone today?

Oh Shrewie...((((((hugs))))) this is a hard time of year to be apart. (L) I have decided I'm skipping our office x-mas dinner. I will be the only one there without a spouse/SO (can we saw AWKWARD), so I decided to just bag it and work instead.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
well mi neva si di police issue yet...but me it's how sick ur gonna get if u go..all that BS...and everybody gets their throat jumped down on here..just respect the country is my thing

But you see Kimmy - the same BS annoys me - I hear it all the time when I say I am going to JA - Be careful, it's not safe, don't leave the resort, don't drink the water, they eat chicken feet,.... (oops, that one's true, lol)

You don't have to be Jamaican for these things to piss you off -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.