SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't wait til Christmas....I'm looking forward to the time off.

I'm staying at home this year.

I want Christmas to get here fast and leave. I'm looking forward to 2009.

I'll second that!! I want December over with.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Morning all! I couldn't sleep, don't know what my problem is!

MsNelly - I haven't stayed there, but I have heard okay things about it - basic rooms, no TV - kinda dark and at the upper end of the beach, though -

For around the same price, look at these spots, which are mid beach:

http://www.hidden-paradise.com/rates.html

http://www.theyellowbird.com/

http://www.barbbarn.com

http://www.negrilhotels.com/

ok thanks Sus i will check them out

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't wait til Christmas....I'm looking forward to the time off.

I'm staying at home this year.

I want Christmas to get here fast and leave. I'm looking forward to 2009.

Me too I am not looking forward to spending Christmas and New Year without my boo soo hurry up 2009

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

HEY MORANTBAYGIRL, I NEED TO BE DOING MY HOMEWORK BUT I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE DOING IT :(

Nelly, we must have Yardie fever, lol - Because I have two more days to finish my papers and am so not motivated - I know the end is near, but I just can't get it together!

Morant, your son is very handsome.

Sus we must have the fever, my sister be like Nell all you do is homework, then my daughter would say no she don't she be on that messages board :rofl::rofl: its over to bad i cant head back to JA with you.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Evening to all even though everyone is gone for the night!

Congrats on the assistant Lawny...you deserve it!

Welcome Lovesponge!

Jawi, well said about Honey's situation and Honey, good for you for taking it like a woman! I totally understand how you feel but everyone is right, you should go anyway and make the best of your time together and see how it all pans out.

The subject of sharing past sexcapades....NOPE, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent!

What else have I missed? There's been so much I can't keep up! :wacko:

so i will be home this xmas god willing and i was thinking about being alone at night when my husband is doing the night shift. i usually sleep on the couch when my husband is at work so one night i decided to go to bed and i felt i feel like someone or something was holding me down on the bed. i woke up and felt shills down my spine and went back into to living room. i didn't sleep in the room when my husband did his night shift since. boy i will be living there now so i guess i will have to have the bible or a cross with me when i go to bed. or feel brave like king kong and just take a go at it again. i refuse to not go to my bed because of that 1 experience :unsure::unsure:

I've had this happen too and I think I can help ease your mind with some scientific explanation. The technical term is 'sleep paralysis'....google it and you'll find out lots. One thing I read is in order to avoid this, it's best to try not to fall asleep on your back. Better if you can fall asleep on your side. Check out the wiki link on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Okay, well, since everyone is gone, I'll try to log on tomorrow during the day and chat since I'm not in a training and pay day is done so I have a little more time to goof off now! Night Yardies...sleep good! ;)

oh god thank you soooo much ells i feel much better. jawi you can also take a look at ells link about this condition. i read it and it is exactly what i experienced and the explanation makes so much sense. what a relief.

:innocent:. there's also mention of the ""witch riding your back""

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Morning ladies,

Finally got some juice back in my battery, Anyhoo i stand by what i said last night, dont mean that any kind of way, or to be taken out of context. I do intend to go to JA in january cause i know having one of my hissys isnt gonna solve anything, i have nothing against the baby momma dont know her and what was with her was before my time. When i was with my EX, and i tried to date others he acted all kinds of fools and every man that got near me was like dang you need to deal with that. I knew from day one when i talked to D, and asked about his kids that if i was going to be with him that i was accepting all of them. Since i skipped a good chunk of last nights argument/debate/discussion to respond, i might have been missing something directed at me, who knows i dont really feel the need to reply if any of it was negative. I also saw something about stereotypes, dont quite know what that was about, but anyhoo if i wasnt up for the commentary i wouldnt have posted :yes:

I talked to D, last night and again what i discuss on here is no secret to him, where trying to work on the issues, and that isnt gonna always be easy, but no relationship is.. so yeah i feel im entitled to have my pissy hissy days and my good days and im sure you all will understand. That is what VJ is for right?

Only thing i didnt quite get was were the sex thing came up at ? i remember months ago we could all laugh and joke when off hand comments were made and now they seem to be the basis for spirited debate? who knows, but anyhoo i dont take any of it personally, and i value everyones opinion... sometimes different personalities have a way of making a person see or view things differently.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AWAKENING YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE, I MISS MY LIL CO-CO.

Morning all you divas

Nelly thanks ..what happened to Lil Co-Co?

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Good morning Ladies! I have a question Im goin to NYC this weekend for one day...does anyone have any suggestion on where I should eat, go or do? Mind u this is a very budget trip. The bus drops u off in time square at 9am and picks u back up at 9pm. It was designed for a shoppin trip but now that I have no job Im not able to do lots of shopping. Thanks

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies,

Finally got some juice back in my battery, Anyhoo i stand by what i said last night, dont mean that any kind of way, or to be taken out of context. I do intend to go to JA in january cause i know having one of my hissys isnt gonna solve anything, i have nothing against the baby momma dont know her and what was with her was before my time. When i was with my EX, and i tried to date others he acted all kinds of fools and every man that got near me was like dang you need to deal with that. I knew from day one when i talked to D, and asked about his kids that if i was going to be with him that i was accepting all of them. Since i skipped a good chunk of last nights argument/debate/discussion to respond, i might have been missing something directed at me, who knows i dont really feel the need to reply if any of it was negative. I also saw something about stereotypes, dont quite know what that was about, but anyhoo if i wasnt up for the commentary i wouldnt have posted :yes:

I talked to D, last night and again what i discuss on here is no secret to him, where trying to work on the issues, and that isnt gonna always be easy, but no relationship is.. so yeah i feel im entitled to have my pissy hissy days and my good days and im sure you all will understand. That is what VJ is for right?

Only thing i didnt quite get was were the sex thing came up at ? i remember months ago we could all laugh and joke when off hand comments were made and now they seem to be the basis for spirited debate? who knows, but anyhoo i dont take any of it personally, and i value everyones opinion... sometimes different personalities have a way of making a person see or view things differently.

Morning Honey - Nice to have you back in the computer world again!

I think the sex thing came up because you mentioned that you couldn't get naked and do Mr Nasty in a one room apartment with 3 kids around. The feeling of your post was that you were postponing your trip because D had his kids and you weren't able to be with him freely as you have in the past. Whether that was your intention or not, I think that's how it was read (at least how I took it, which I why I suggested you not cancel cuz you needed the time together - with or without sex).

Good morning Ladies! I have a question Im goin to NYC this weekend for one day...does anyone have any suggestion on where I should eat, go or do? Mind u this is a very budget trip. The bus drops u off in time square at 9am and picks u back up at 9pm. It was designed for a shoppin trip but now that I have no job Im not able to do lots of shopping. Thanks

I always love to see the shows when I go to NYC. There is a place right in Times Square where you can get discounted tickets or you can go off Broadway and still see fabulous performances.

Other than that, just walking about NYC and poking through the little shops is an experience in itself.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Morning all you divas

Wakey

After 2 years the the complex said no dog so I sold her to this lady who mom I took care of I was so hurt. But I have moved so I will be getting anothet dog

Edited by MSNELLY

Morning all you divas

Wakey

After 2 years the the complex said no dog

Sorry to hear that...I love having a dog...

Timeline

Island....LMAO

You know i like you, i think your a sweetheart... honeslty i would hope no one would think that i of all people who 95% of the time is being silly, would be that shallow that i would postpone a trip to another country just over SEX... LMAO.. i find that utterly crazy. I have been on VJ for months and everyone should know that i love my SO, the frustration has come from the behind the scenes drama, the things that have been said and the way in which i think things should be handled, but that much i owned up too, is that it isnt my situation to handle and no matter how mad i get i cant control the situation. So yeah i am going, because i miss him and love him.

( still shaking my head at the thought)

and for the record, anyone who has the money to fly to another country solely to have sex, please tell me where you work cause i need an application...LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.