SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Night all

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
welcome Lovesponge

Welcome LOveSPone!!! You live in my hometown...Orlando!!!

Thank You, I hate it here am ready to move to ATL of further south

come on up to the "A".... and welcome .. i'm not the newbie anymore :star:

Edited by eastbound
6958115_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Timeline

AWAKENING YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE, I MISS MY LIL CO-CO.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Eastbound go to bed!!!!!! Hey MsNelly . I am out see u soon!!!! God bless everyone and may the angels keep u covered while u sleep. Oh Island This is My baby.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

HEY MORANTBAYGIRL, I NEED TO BE DOING MY HOMEWORK BUT I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE DOING IT :(

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening to all even though everyone is gone for the night!

Congrats on the assistant Lawny...you deserve it!

Welcome Lovesponge!

Jawi, well said about Honey's situation and Honey, good for you for taking it like a woman! I totally understand how you feel but everyone is right, you should go anyway and make the best of your time together and see how it all pans out.

The subject of sharing past sexcapades....NOPE, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent!

What else have I missed? There's been so much I can't keep up! :wacko:

so i will be home this xmas god willing and i was thinking about being alone at night when my husband is doing the night shift. i usually sleep on the couch when my husband is at work so one night i decided to go to bed and i felt i feel like someone or something was holding me down on the bed. i woke up and felt shills down my spine and went back into to living room. i didn't sleep in the room when my husband did his night shift since. boy i will be living there now so i guess i will have to have the bible or a cross with me when i go to bed. or feel brave like king kong and just take a go at it again. i refuse to not go to my bed because of that 1 experience :unsure::unsure:

I've had this happen too and I think I can help ease your mind with some scientific explanation. The technical term is 'sleep paralysis'....google it and you'll find out lots. One thing I read is in order to avoid this, it's best to try not to fall asleep on your back. Better if you can fall asleep on your side. Check out the wiki link on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Okay, well, since everyone is gone, I'll try to log on tomorrow during the day and chat since I'm not in a training and pay day is done so I have a little more time to goof off now! Night Yardies...sleep good! ;)

HAVE ANYONE ONE OF YOU LADIES, STAYED AT WHITE SANDS IN NEGRIL.

Timeline

Morning all! I couldn't sleep, don't know what my problem is!

MsNelly - I haven't stayed there, but I have heard okay things about it - basic rooms, no TV - kinda dark and at the upper end of the beach, though -

For around the same price, look at these spots, which are mid beach:

http://www.hidden-paradise.com/rates.html

http://www.theyellowbird.com/

http://www.barbbarn.com

http://www.negrilhotels.com/

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
HEY MORANTBAYGIRL, I NEED TO BE DOING MY HOMEWORK BUT I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE DOING IT :(

Nelly, we must have Yardie fever, lol - Because I have two more days to finish my papers and am so not motivated - I know the end is near, but I just can't get it together!

Morant, your son is very handsome.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Honey u think u have issues now...u wait til he gets here..u cannot make him deal with this situation any other way than he thinks he can.

AMEN!

Honey, me and you reason areadi and I know you'll find your way. I/we can't make your mind up for you. Girl, you better use your skills. As grannie would say (tek a step back, look around, then do what you have to).

Sponge welcome, babes you're not the only one having issues with you child's father (welcome to my CLUB) :angry: ...the ladies here know and they keep me sane and focused (very difficult job), but I'm holding it together. I have been through hell and back since Jan. 2007 and he won't give up, but I've learned that I'm much stronger than I thought I was. It's a few of us in here going through the same thing with the EX, so don't fell like a u one.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Well, my lack of motivation has spread, lol - I have to be at work in 19 minutes, and haven't even showered yet! :help:

Sus, go bade

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

GOOD LUCK TODAY JGAY to you and HUBBY !

tep aff a mi name

Marlita;

Sorry that you have a stalker, I guess people really don't have nutin bettah fi do.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.