SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nope, I'm home. Did I tell 'ya I hate public transportation :ranting:

Damien made it home safely last night. No problems with Spirit.

Glad to hear he made it home, I am sure you are happy to have him back!

I'm confused. Is there a hidden message here? True friends tell their friends when they are wrong...they will not always side with their friends just beause...I'm not a hypocrite. If he posted the same thing that Honey posted...half of you would be telling her to get rid of him.

I am true to myself first. People may not like what I have to say...but I believe in being fair and treating everyone with equal respect and truthfulness.

Jawi - I can't speak for KK - but I didn't take what she wrote as any type of hidden message - She speaks the truth - you are a very passionate person, and you put into words what I am sure others wanted, but in a much more eloquent way than we could have done it -

I think sometimes we can read too much into others words when that wasn't the intention - I know I have done it myself -

I would rather have you speak the truth and give me a kick in the azz when I needed it - it shows that you care -

the were speakin for kk

Not sure what you mean?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Manya, you still at work?

Manya, I haven't taken metro since December 2002, when I was pregnant and got sick on the train and they had to take the train out of service. I was too embrassed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have to ask...are there any other members that are related on this forum?

Does it really matter? Jonesie and I are cousins and Wakey is my sister.

Lets see,

As far as I know, we're all one big happy family (even when we fight). Jawi THANKS, I read what you wrote to me 2 or 3 months ago everyday I go to work. Thanks for the SWIFT kick, but most of all for the warm EMBRACE!

That was sweet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm confused. Is there a hidden message here? True friends tell their friends when they are wrong...they will not always side with their friends just beause...I'm not a hypocrite. If he posted the same thing that Honey posted...half of you would be telling her to get rid of him.

I am true to myself first. People may not like what I have to say...but I believe in being fair and treating everyone with equal respect and truthfulness.

Jawi - I can't speak for KK - but I didn't take what she wrote as any type of hidden message - She speaks the truth - you are a very passionate person, and you put into words what I am sure others wanted, but in a much more eloquent way than we could have done it -

I think sometimes we can read too much into others words when that wasn't the intention - I know I have done it myself -

I would rather have you speak the truth and give me a kick in the azz when I needed it - it shows that you care -

Timeline

Glad to hear he made it home, I am sure you are happy to have him back!

the were speakin for kk

Not sure what you mean?

i am having problem posting. i meant kk would agree with what u post so it's like u r speaking for her.

Edited by jakeswife

Portland, mi figet fi ask u if at di interview dem ask u anyting bout how u come a'merica and ow u get u'r citizenship

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Jaws mi totally agree...so mi nah seh nuttin more

ok..i changed my mind...Honey this is one of the reasons so many women gets pissed at the "farrin" ooman because it just seems as if u only want to have sex and don't give a rats about whatever else that goes on

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Ok this why WE as Jamaican women give the so called "foreigners" attitudes b/c we can see sometimes that the relationship is just about sex and as shallow as a kitty pool

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

What's for dinner?

My daughter cooked tofu steak and stir fry veggies :dead:

Brownstew fish and pumpkin rice

Sorry Manya :rofl: ....what the hell is TOFU steak (what animal dat)?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ok..i changed my mind...Honey this is one of the reasons so many women gets pissed at the "farrin" ooman because it just seems as if u only want to have sex and don't give a rats about whatever else that goes on

it can also come off as because you are spending the money he should satisfy all your needs and everything else should be secondary.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland, mi figet fi ask u if at di interview dem ask u anyting bout how u come a'merica and ow u get u'r citizenship

No, they didn't asked. Only thing she asked me for was my passport.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
What's for dinner?

hahahaa..ewww wah!!! tofu..ewwww..I had some steamfish hubby lives for fish

it can also come off as because you are spending the money he should satisfy all your needs and everything else should be secondary.

ain't that truth....

What's for dinner?

hahahaa..ewww wah!!! tofu..ewwww..I had some steamfish hubby lives for fish

I told Marcel he can't eat fish up here like he did in Jamaica. Number 1, it's too rass EXPENSIVE (especially SNAPPER $5.99 a pound)

2...it no taste di same.

3...it's not FRESH...if you no catch it you self, it no fresh!

My favorite fish is butter fish OMG what I wouldn't do for some right now.

Manya, you can have some of my dinner, let me move it closer to the screen (darn...now, Auri is in my plate)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree.

Kimmy - I already told you why I respect you...you love Kashi and his kids. Not to say others on here don't but you carry yourself differently.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.