SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG the first time I tried a thong I didn’t know they come in various sizes and this was the time I did go to VC with the bra incident. My best friend swore by a thong and the attraction you have from men because you feel sexy..yada yada yada.

I wore them things for the first time to work and when I say it felt like someone had a hacksaw cutting me half from the booty up all day! I couldn’t walk by the end of the day.

It took me many years to buy another pair after understanding one size don’t fit all!!

Oh my Wakey!!! That's all I wear - unless I have a micro-mini on. I love them, but the key is getting the right ones. My favs are from Walmart - I buy them in every color.

Me too now.. I love Walmart theirs are soo comfortable you forget you have anything on..

:yes: Please don't laugh...but I have almost forgot to pull them down to use the restroom.... :huh:

Wakey...she is sooo protective up me. Husband can't even get a hug when she is around. I gotta break her out of that soon though.

That happen to one of my friend and she forgot she had them on, when she told me the story i was on the floor laughing, I just don't understand how you forget you are wearing underwear! lol!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG the first time I tried a thong I didn’t know they come in various sizes and this was the time I did go to VC with the bra incident. My best friend swore by a thong and the attraction you have from men because you feel sexy..yada yada yada.

I wore them things for the first time to work and when I say it felt like someone had a hacksaw cutting me half from the booty up all day! I couldn’t walk by the end of the day.

It took me many years to buy another pair after understanding one size don’t fit all!!

Oh my Wakey!!! That's all I wear - unless I have a micro-mini on. I love them, but the key is getting the right ones. My favs are from Walmart - I buy them in every color.

Me too now.. I love Walmart theirs are soo comfortable you forget you have anything on..

Because u don't have anything on :wacko: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

:yes: Please don't laugh...but I have almost forgot to pull them down to use the restroom.... :huh:

Wakey...she is sooo protective up me. Husband can't even get a hug when she is around. I gotta break her out of that soon though.

That happen to one of my friend and she forgot she had them on, when she told me the story i was on the floor laughing, I just don't understand how you forget you are wearing underwear! lol!

The really thin ones...oh my :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, that was the plan but when BM decided she wasnt taking care of the kids anymore she dropped all of them off with him, so he is watching the 3 boys they are living with him and there is not enough room for all of us, he is sleeping on the couch as it is.

I know you said that you couldn't afford to bring his kids to the States. So, what happens to them when he comes here? Also, have you discussed that you wanted to adopt one of the children from where you work? I'm a little confused.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sUS..I don;t think its hating on another woman it's respect. some men do not think a woman his hitting on them..and like i said i check my husband. He has never cheated on me, he's quite honest he told me some things and i tell yah i wish he didn't but he just had to :). and yes i'll talk cause i'm checking that braod and my man..she should have someone respect..and if she neva know him married/taken well now she does..oh well...and i'll always stand by that

He hasnt either but I feel insecure to that there are some fcuked up bytches out there :angry:

You better say that again 1luv! I know women who only want MARRIED men but now one of them is getting married so we will see how it goes...what goes around comes around I was taught so we will see how long it takes before her man starts to creep.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Sus, aint nothing i can do in a one room apartment with him and 3 kids, .....LOL

but stubborn as i am, if i have to spend money on a changing a plane ticket and losing the days from work that i cant change cause they are etched into stone so even if i dont go to JA i would have to either take them off or lose the time.

i dont know what im gonna do, cause lord knows if i dont go in January, D is gonna catch the wrath of my attitude....( i know it aint right but hey its the truth)

or im gonna have to suck it up and get a room and then im still gonna have an attitude

Honeychild you my girl...but you need to check yourself. Those are his kids. How would you feel if he gave you attitude about your kids being around or living with you. Nobody but him and Baby Mama have the responsibility of taking care of those boys. You love him, you want a future with him. He is a package deal, and you will have to learn how to deal with these situations from now on. I think you should go and stay and yeah you can't rooks freely...but the time you spend with him and his kids will become a priceless memory. This post is very selfish. I know you can do better than this. Come on sweetie. This shouldn't even be a fight between you guys.

The kids have to face the reality that their mother doesn't want them. That is some hard sh*t to handle as a kid. They need him, not grandmother, more than ever right now.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, aint nothing i can do in a one room apartment with him and 3 kids, .....LOL

but stubborn as i am, if i have to spend money on a changing a plane ticket and losing the days from work that i cant change cause they are etched into stone so even if i dont go to JA i would have to either take them off or lose the time.

i dont know what im gonna do, cause lord knows if i dont go in January, D is gonna catch the wrath of my attitude....( i know it aint right but hey its the truth)

or im gonna have to suck it up and get a room and then im still gonna have an attitude

Honeychild you my girl...but you need to check yourself. Those are his kids. How would you feel if he gave you attitude about your kids being around or living with you. Nobody but him and Baby Mama have the responsibility of taking care of those boys. You love him, you want a future with him. He is a package deal, and you will have to learn how to deal with these situations from now on. I think you should go and stay and yeah you can't rooks freely...but the time you spend with him and his kids will become a priceless memory. This post is very selfish. I know you can do better than this. Come on sweetie. This shouldn't even be a fight between you guys.

The kids have to face the reality that their mother doesn't want them. That is some hard sh*t to handle as a kid. They need him, not grandmother, more than ever right now.

I second what Jawi says - Maybe you need to look at this trip as a sign, of it is an opportunity to truly evaluate the whole situation and make your decision. I would rather be able to have the days with DJ and not rooks at all than to not see him - There are ways to be creative, ya know - And maybe you can book one night at the hotel and have someone watch the kids - use the rest of the trip as family time - because if you are serious about marrying him, those kids are in your life.

I am doing that this trip - Part of it we are being selfish - the other part is inna yaad - Dealing with an old lady with dementia who walks into the room while we're sleeping, strips naked and takes a sponge bath :whistle: The things you do for love...

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I second what Jawi says - Maybe you need to look at this trip as a sign, of it is an opportunity to truly evaluate the whole situation and make your decision. I would rather be able to have the days with DJ and not rooks at all than to not see him - There are ways to be creative, ya know - And maybe you can book one night at the hotel and have someone watch the kids - use the rest of the trip as family time - because if you are serious about marrying him, those kids are in your life.

I am doing that this trip - Part of it we are being selfish - the other part is inna yaad - Dealing with an old lady with dementia who walks into the room while we're sleeping, strips naked and takes a sponge bath :whistle: The things you do for love...

:rofl:

Timeline

I really hope my post wasn't to mean or overstepping my boundary. If I didn't care about you Honeychild, I wouldn't say a word.

Honey I know how hard it is to go for months without...then get to Jamaica and not be able to get it every day. But, I also know that I can get hood ANYWHERE/ANYTIME...but I can't get the love and respect that I get from my man ANYWHERE but from him. He is worth the sacrafice...my most cherished memories do not involve sex at all. We follow each other around like lovesick puppies...we are truly friends. People comment on the bond they feel from us all the time...in Jamaica...even in Canada. I love making love to him, don't get me wrong. But, there is SO MUCH MORE to our relationship that I would never consider passing up a chance to see him, just because the situation would not be conducive to everyday sexing. We have gotten our stuff on in very STRANGE places... :devil:

Don't do yourself or the relationship a disservice. He has not done anything wrong for you to give him attitude. Yeah it sucks...but life will not be a paradise vacation when he gets here. You have to evolve past an island romance to a real relationship with substance if you want your marriage to work. Wow...I'm still stunned and a little hurt by your prospective. I'm even more amazed that you have that thought process and you are still considering marriage. Please don't take this wrong. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or start a war.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't like their bras either. I actually like the bras at Lane Bryant. I thought they would be too bug, but I was wrong. They are so comfy. I like the cotton underwear from VS though.

I like their cotton undies too - Those are my daily wear ones - I stay away from their sequined thongs, though - Had one on one time, a little too much to drink in the club :whistle: - when I went to the bathroom, the sequins rolled up and caught on a loose string - thought I was gonna have to discard them, because I couldn't undo it! Took me forever, but I had on a micro mini and was not about to go pantiless, lol

:rofl::unsure: I've had some thong issues myself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
I have to ask...are there any other members that are related on this forum?

Does it really matter? Jonesie and I are cousins and Wakey is my sister.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.