SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morant i was in victorias secret the other day with my friend she kept saying they have really cute bras and underwear, i told her Victoria secret cant phock with me i cant fit nothing in here, less i want my circulation cut off or my boobs to look like i have 4 of them at a time. I mean i have had there bras before and every single one the underwire came out so i stick with JC penneys

I had the same problem - they don't like the washing machine. Gotta hand wash those babies.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Victoria Secrets is just very expensive for no reason at all. I have to go during the semi annual sale. I get lost in that store for hours.

If I shop in VS, it is when things are on sale or I have a coupon or a gift certificate - Their bra prices are way way high for me, and I don't like the way they fit either -

Great minds think alike. :thumbs:

Timeline
morant i was in victorias secret the other day with my friend she kept saying they have really cute bras and underwear, i told her Victoria secret cant phock with me i cant fit nothing in here, less i want my circulation cut off or my boobs to look like i have 4 of them at a time. I mean i have had there bras before and every single one the underwire came out so i stick with JC penneys

I had the same problem - they don't like the washing machine. Gotta hand wash those babies.

I am a wonderbra girl - You can wash those dry those in the dryer (done by mistake) - they still hold up!

I had a VS bikini one time - We were going to a Wet fete, and stopped at a store - I bent down to look at something and the hook popped and broke - I ended up buying a new bikini before the Fete, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

They didn't HIRE HIM FOR THE GUYS :devil: .

Yeah - he's that fine???!!! You better post some pics!!

Girl I will post some when I get home tonite!!!! He's a cutie but I won't tell him that his head is as big as A Walmart 24Hr store.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Victoria Secrets is just very expensive for no reason at all. I have to go during the semi annual sale. I get lost in that store for hours.

If I shop in VS, it is when things are on sale or I have a coupon or a gift certificate - Their bra prices are way way high for me, and I don't like the way they fit either -

Great minds think alike. :thumbs:

I don't like their bras either. I actually like the bras at Lane Bryant. I thought they would be too bug, but I was wrong. They are so comfy. I like the cotton underwear from VS though.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

alright yall sadly it is time for me to go :crying:

i have to make my way back to the office and appear to be busy until 5 o clock. I will chat with you all this evening hopefully.

island i will think about it, i really do need the trip but im tired of spending so much, i have never used skyauctions cause im always scared im going to wind up spending more than what i bid for, anyone who has time can you explain it to me, i will be back on later ... LORD willing.

Honey where is he located in what parish. Where will u need to stay and on what dates?

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
alright yall sadly it is time for me to go :crying:

i have to make my way back to the office and appear to be busy until 5 o clock. I will chat with you all this evening hopefully.

island i will think about it, i really do need the trip but im tired of spending so much, i have never used skyauctions cause im always scared im going to wind up spending more than what i bid for, anyone who has time can you explain it to me, i will be back on later ... LORD willing.

Or you can borrow my tent!! It will fit right inside your suitcase. :blush:

Seriously, have him hunt down a guest house for you. They are usually around $30-$40. I totally understand about spending the money on a place to stay.

Timeline
They didn't HIRE HIM FOR THE GUYS :devil: .

Yeah - he's that fine???!!! You better post some pics!!

Girl I will post some when I get home tonite!!!! He's a cutie but I won't tell him that his head is as big as A Walmart 24Hr store.

LMAO!!! Sounds like someone told him along the way..... :whistle:

Timeline

honey try Pier View Apartments - you can get a room for around $50 a night -

http://hotels-jamaica-en.globalhotelindex...._1198041en.html

Or go on Skyauction and bid - You can win at rooms on the beach for around $40 or so -

Ladies I wa sjust thinking of when my 65 year old Mom decided she wanted apair of thongs :rofl: . She put them on one day when we went to home depot . Ladies this guy kept following her in the store and the first thing that came to her mine was " Baby that man keep looking at my but , he knows I have thongs on :rofl: " She never wore them again :rofl::rofl: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO, Morant, too funny

Sus he came home this morning asking me what size panties I wear :blush: What kind of a question to ask ur Mom. Plus I told him Victoria didn't carry my size :crying: .

Morant, don't cry. At least they didn't STOP YOU AT THE DOOR! :angry:

Or when you asked for your bra size the sales lady laughed, shook her head and walked away. Happened to me about 6 years ago. I left in tears

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
I don't like their bras either. I actually like the bras at Lane Bryant. I thought they would be too bug, but I was wrong. They are so comfy. I like the cotton underwear from VS though.

I like their cotton undies too - Those are my daily wear ones - I stay away from their sequined thongs, though - Had one on one time, a little too much to drink in the club :whistle: - when I went to the bathroom, the sequins rolled up and caught on a loose string - thought I was gonna have to discard them, because I couldn't undo it! Took me forever, but I had on a micro mini and was not about to go pantiless, lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.