SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG, I just went on NVC website and it said administrative processing can take up to 60 days to resolved!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't give up hope..your case may not take that long at all.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And some women PREFER married men....you did a good thing Kimmy. I'm not sure I would have the balls to do it though....

aND U KNOW Island..i in my past relationships I just took them for what they were..but this is my marriage..and trust he would have to be blamed as well

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
OMG, I just went on NVC website and it said administrative processing can take up to 60 days to resolved!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't cry. The longest time I've seen on here was 30 days. That's why people don't buy airline tickets until the visa is in hand.

Everything will be okay.

I am trying not to, but I cant help it, this sucks! Didn't really think too much about it, I figured they said we would have it 3-4days and that was good. Now Air JA, is going to charge us $100 to make the change on a flight that cost $134, that really sucks!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And there always will be. You have to be able to trust him and your relationship.

Ur right JG..and I have alot of trust but u know sometimes when u get that feeling...I act on them..and then they turn out to be nothing..not just about man/woman/cheating thing...that's why I start out NICE :) so mi no feel like one big eediat

Oh, Kimmy.....I'm not arguing with you. I do what I have to do to make sure everything is right in my world too. Sometimes, it's not what you want to do or how you ever thought you would react; but you still do it cause you feel you have to. I want to always trust everyone. Sadly, you get shyt on once too often in your lifetime and you learn to protect yourself and those you love first. You do what you have to do. I get it and I practice it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

:ot:

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you’ve had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Lastly, how do you feel if all is revealed to you by your man. Any old insecurities pop up?

Wakey

Well I have said several times Garth is very conservative in my opinion so I just ignore the subject. I feel as if we should leave the past in the past cause my stories might make the man :o I think I will stick to my innocent act! ROFL....yeah all those kids I have...they are adopted! :D it is just a coincidence one of them looks like my twin....that is my story and i'm sticking to it! :whistle:

now that is funny

I agree with Sol I have only had sex one time and he can't prove any different :rofl: . Mr Too Damn Sexy to Get A Job is his only proof of the one and only time. Oh and his name has changed to to WELCOME LADIES I WORK AT VICTORIA SECRETS DO U NEED A DISCOUNT :bonk: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

KK..u can't not if u want ur relationship to work..cause some a dem gyal yah to bold..but mi bolder..and u know mi still have di # right...mek mi si it one more time...THEN MI AND HIM A GO HAVE IT OUT..cause at this point a fi him fault..yuh feel mi...

Yes ma'am....can't trust the women. That's why I'm so forward to my male friends...they have no chance.

Timeline

Don't cry. The longest time I've seen on here was 30 days. That's why people don't buy airline tickets until the visa is in hand.

Everything will be okay.

I am trying not to, but I cant help it, this sucks! Didn't really think too much about it, I figured they said we would have it 3-4days and that was good. Now Air JA, is going to charge us $100 to make the change on a flight that cost $134, that really sucks!

I'm sorry, girl. That is why I never suggest plane tickets till that visa is in hand. I have to agree with whomever said a month was the longest. FutureMrs might have stretched to 6 weeks cause of a hurricane once. I forget now. Like I said, don't go by what the website says. Just hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
And some women PREFER married men....you did a good thing Kimmy. I'm not sure I would have the balls to do it though....

aND U KNOW Island..i in my past relationships I just took them for what they were..but this is my marriage..and trust he would have to be blamed as well

Exactly!! Sounds like it was harmless enough. She got the pic once you told her.

And I would NOT want to be in Kashi's shoes if he ever did cheat. Mi scared of you!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I know, the devil is trying to break my spirit! But I wont let him! I have to pray and believe we will get thru this!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

UUUUUGGGGHHHHHH......I have to go to a boring database meeting now. BRB, I hope.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Everything will be okay.

Hang on till the very last minute....it still might come through.

I agree with Sol I have only had sex one time and he can't prove any different :rofl: . Mr Too Damn Sexy to Get A Job is his only proof of the one and only time. Oh and his name has changed to to WELCOME LADIES I WORK AT VICTORIA SECRETS DO U NEED A DISCOUNT :bonk: .

LMAO!!! What mall? I would love to visit that store!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Oh, Kimmy.....I'm not arguing with you. I do what I have to do to make sure everything is right in my world too. Sometimes, it's not what you want to do or how you ever thought you would react; but you still do it cause you feel you have to. I want to always trust everyone. Sadly, you get shyt on once too often in your lifetime and you learn to protect yourself and those you love first. You do what you have to do. I get it and I practice it.

We kool JG..didn't think we were..sorry I just think as I write..which is sometimes not a good thing :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
sUS..I don;t think its hating on another woman it's respect. some men do not think a woman his hitting on them..and like i said i check my husband. He has never cheated on me, he's quite honest he told me some things and i tell yah i wish he didn't but he just had to :). and yes i'll talk cause i'm checking that braod and my man..she should have someone respect..and if she neva know him married/taken well now she does..oh well...and i'll always stand by that

I missed this - Kimmy, don't get me wrong, I wasn't judging you based on your situation - just asking a question - To give my example - In college, I dated this guy - he got caught out cold one night at a club and all the dirt came out - In my mind, he was in the wrong - I walked away - done, over - The other girl used to try to pick a fight with me every time I saw her for taking her man - #######? I didn't know, he was playing us both - in fact, he was dating me first, so technically, I was the one being cheated on -

On the other hand, My ex - Two of the women involved in the whole situation (the one before me and the one after me) and I still stay in email contact - they are both intelligent, sweet women who under any other circumstances I would have been great friends with - he was in the wrong, not us.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Exactly!! Sounds like it was harmless enough. She got the pic once you told her.

And I would NOT want to be in Kashi's shoes if he ever did cheat. Mi scared of you!!!

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.