SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What songs? Mi facety doan?

Akon's new one and Beyonce. I think they were on the most pop thread so I just hit them (not really thinking I had enough computer techie in me to make it actually work).....

I'll take any recommendations you have. I love to mix it all up. A was shocked when I had some old time reggae in there.

I love dancehall...tell me what type of music you like and I'll see what I have. My BIL loves my music collection. So does A.

I'm still working into dancehall, mainly because it is new to me so anything that you recommend. I'm mostly a hip/hop and R&B kind but expanding into most anything. I'm digging Jah Cure right now, (but I say this quietly cuz I know he has a few baby mamas on here :unsure: I absolutely love Beres Hammond and Buju Banton.

What songs? Mi facety doan?

Akon's new one and Beyonce. I think they were on the most pop thread so I just hit them (not really thinking I had enough computer techie in me to make it actually work).....

I'll take any recommendations you have. I love to mix it all up. A was shocked when I had some old time reggae in there.

I love that new Akon song too!!

which one?

The one bout making love, of course!!! And about the fact he f**d up and wants another chance.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Love you day would have turned into Sad Get Fcuked up day for me. :rofl:

LMAO at Sunny and Eastbound -

Next question - Would Sad Get Fcuked up day be for the man or for the other woman? I don't understand going after another woman or hating on another woman because your man is cheating - It is one thing if the woman is a friend / knows you / knows you are in a relationship, etc... and still goes after your man - a ho is a ho is a ho -

But in my mind, if the man cheats and the other woman knew nothing about you, he told her he was single, etc... it is his fault, not hers - the other woman is a victim too

Plus like i have stated before..someone women DO NOT CARE...i have seen it..my friend has a friend who doesn't give a rats..and it's women like that who pissed me the ** off...I'm sorry If i live with a man I better know if he's cheating or else u don't need to be married..I don't care how slick he thinks he is..I'm more slick

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG, I just went on NVC website and it said administrative processing can take up to 60 days to resolved!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

i hope i copied the link correctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxlg6BIrQZY

Yup - that's the one. I haven't see the video yet - man that boy is some hot in dem jeans......

where's that pum-pum cooler these days???

Timeline

Next question - Would Sad Get Fcuked up day be for the man or for the other woman? I don't understand going after another woman or hating on another woman because your man is cheating - It is one thing if the woman is a friend / knows you / knows you are in a relationship, etc... and still goes after your man - a ho is a ho is a ho -

But in my mind, if the man cheats and the other woman knew nothing about you, he told her he was single, etc... it is his fault, not hers - the other woman is a victim too

I don't even care who it is or what the situation is......if he cheats, that's all on him. I take no excuses of any kind.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sUS..I don;t think its hating on another woman it's respect. some men do not think a woman his hitting on them..and like i said i check my husband. He has never cheated on me, he's quite honest he told me some things and i tell yah i wish he didn't but he just had to :). and yes i'll talk cause i'm checking that braod and my man..she should have someone respect..and if she neva know him married/taken well now she does..oh well...and i'll always stand by that

He hasnt either but I feel insecure to that there are some fcuked up bytches out there :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

ok..WTH...i have some grammar issues today boy :)

I don't even care who it is or what the situation is......if he cheats, that's all on him. I take no excuses of any kind.

:thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
OMG, I just went on NVC website and it said administrative processing can take up to 60 days to resolved!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dont' go by those dates. They are usually jacked up. Keep the faith!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
sUS..I don;t think its hating on another woman it's respect. some men do not think a woman his hitting on them..and like i said i check my husband. He has never cheated on me, he's quite honest he told me some things and i tell yah i wish he didn't but he just had to :). and yes i'll talk cause i'm checking that braod and my man..she should have someone respect..and if she neva know him married/taken well now she does..oh well...and i'll always stand by that

He hasnt either but I feel insecure to that there are some fcuked up bytches out there :angry:

and if this aint the truth i don't know what is...like i said some ooman dyam bold..AND MI A SEH OOMAN CAUSE A MAN MI AVE...SO MI CAN ONGLY TALK BOUT OOMAN...

Timeline
sUS..I don;t think its hating on another woman it's respect. some men do not think a woman his hitting on them..and like i said i check my husband. He has never cheated on me, he's quite honest he told me some things and i tell yah i wish he didn't but he just had to :) . and yes i'll talk cause i'm checking that braod and my man..she should have someone respect..and if she neva know him married/taken well now she does..oh well...and i'll always stand by that

And there always will be. You have to be able to trust him and your relationship.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't cry. The longest time I've seen on here was 30 days. That's why people don't buy airline tickets until the visa is in hand.

Everything will be okay.

Timeline

Plus like i have stated before..someone women DO NOT CARE...i have seen it..my friend has a friend who doesn't give a rats..and it's women like that who pissed me the ** off...I'm sorry If i live with a man I better know if he's cheating or else u don't need to be married..I don't care how slick he thinks he is..I'm more slick

And some women PREFER married men....you did a good thing Kimmy. I'm not sure I would have the balls to do it though....

Timeline
And there always will be. You have to be able to trust him and your relationship.

Ur right JG..and I have alot of trust but u know sometimes when u get that feeling...I act on them..and then they turn out to be nothing..not just about man/woman/cheating thing...that's why I start out NICE :) so mi no feel like one big eediat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.