SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't particulary care for it. I think there is always attraction between male/female friends that was never acted on. I have to know the situation of how they became friends and some of the history and then try to base my thoughts based on those facts.

I disagree with that - I have a ton of male friends and always have - there definitely was never ever an attraction with them on either part, we just have always been friends -

(L) 1luv :)

I must disagree as well....I know my intentions..I have friends I grew up with and they r just that...and ones that we have worked together..

I had this girl send my husband a txt talking bout HAPPY LOVE U DAY...ok #######..r u kidding me..at that point u have not known him long enough...so oonuh know wah mi do right???? called her ask her what her relationship is with my husband..she a stumble bout..OH NO RELATION AT ALL...i said oh ok...then i ask his bahind...and him tell mi..i'm sorry but mi no put nuttin pass no ooman...and no fi mi husabnd no innocent eida...but mi know him well enough and him cyaan lie fi save him life

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you’ve had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Lastly, how do you feel if all is revealed to you by your man. Any old insecurities pop up?

Wakey

He was my first and only. SO has told me about his. No insecurities. I just say...boy you got a good deal with me. :innocent:

I think ill play the innocent route too :innocent: minium damage is better :whistle:

:ot:

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you’ve had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Lastly, how do you feel if all is revealed to you by your man. Any old insecurities pop up?

Wakey

I did and I regret it. Dont tell him everything. :innocent:

the less i know the better ; all i want to know is are you negative or take daily meds for the rest of you life. how many kids? any baby momma drama? and did you inform your hater that i was crazy and that i lived in whipahoe Iowa and if they piss me off , I'm willing to move back . :rofl:

WAIT LET ME CLEAN THAT UP .. YOU HAVE TO BE NEGATIVE AND IF YOU TAKE DAILY MEDS WHAT FOR? (IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY). :thumbs::star:

6958115_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline

KK..u can't not if u want ur relationship to work..cause some a dem gyal yah to bold..but mi bolder..and u know mi still have di # right...mek mi si it one more time...THEN MI AND HIM A GO HAVE IT OUT..cause at this point a fi him fault..yuh feel mi...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I don't particulary care for it. I think there is always attraction between male/female friends that was never acted on. I have to know the situation of how they became friends and some of the history and then try to base my thoughts based on those facts.

I disagree with that - I have a ton of male friends and always have - there definitely was never ever an attraction with them on either part, we just have always been friends -

I must disagree as well....I know my intentions..I have friends I grew up with and they r just that...and ones that we have worked together..

I had this girl send my husband a txt talking bout HAPPY LOVE U DAY...ok #######..r u kidding me..at that point u have not known him long enough...so oonuh know wah mi do right???? called her ask her what her relationship is with my husband..she a stumble bout..OH NO RELATION AT ALL...i said oh ok...then i ask his bahind...and him tell mi..i'm sorry but mi no put nuttin pass no ooman...and no fi mi husabnd no innocent eida...but mi know him well enough and him cyaan lie fi save him life

:rofl: at Kimmy you are a woman after my own heart. They don't call me eye spy for nothing! I'm always investigating things :lol:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey!!!!!

We are starting the diet thread...and you want to talk about food.

Kimmy...you don't play,

Lawd God wah di diet thread dem. Mi need help bad. Mi wan cupcake!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK..u can't not if u want ur relationship to work..cause some a dem gyal yah to bold..but mi bolder..and u know mi still have di # right...mek mi si it one more time...THEN MI AND HIM A GO HAVE IT OUT..cause at this point a fi him fault..yuh feel mi...

Oh gosh Kimmy...u call dem? I am not bold at all. Mi Bawl :crying:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

:rofl: at Kimmy you are a woman after my own heart. They don't call me eye spy for nothing! I'm always investigating things :lol:

THAT SHE IS ... INSPECTOR MOORE!! NOSEY INTERNET SURFER !!!

6958115_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline

Um, yeah, me too :whistle:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Love you day would have turned into Sad Get Fcuked up day for me. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I wouldn't either. I would make him do it. But, I do get Kimmy's point and I respect the directness.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

1 luv don't bawl when you want to call a heffa call me I'll call her. I act dignified and everything til you make me get ally on ya! :devil:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

U TAN DEH BOUT U A BAWL...MI NAH WASTE FI MI EYYE WATA...U BETTA GET BOLD..SHOOT..FI AVE 2 PICKNEY FI MEK MI BAWL..BUT SORRY LOVE HIM TO DEATH..NAH BAWL IF HIM EVER CHEAT..CAUSE MI WOULDA A SIGN DIVORCE PAPERS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.