SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Wakey!!! I wouldn't tell. It's just different when it comes to the women.

That's what I was thinking but he has shared all of his (that he can remember) with me and was like tell me about it. I said honey I don't feel good can we talk tomorrow. lol Wa mi fe sey tonight?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you've had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Lastly, how do you feel if all is revealed to you by your man. Any old insecurities pop up?

Wakey

I did and I regret it. Dont tell him everything. :innocent:

Did he ask or did you just share?

Well an ex called for me a few days ago trying to see if the door was opened for a booty call..Hubby answered the phone...sooo I'm wondering about this subject before I go into detail..

Oh, so you think he's going to ask you?

No details, girl. It's really none of his business. I think unless you were really recklass and there is reason to believe you can transmit some sort of disease to him, he is much better off not knowing any of it. I've seen men use details that they say don't bother them then, as ammunition much later on during an argument.

That's what I was thinking but he has shared all of his (that he can remember) with me and was like tell me about it. I said honey I don't feel good can we talk tomorrow. lol Wa mi fe sey tonight?

Did you really want to know?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Well an ex called for me a few days ago trying to see if the door was opened for a booty call..Hubby answered the phone...sooo I'm wondering about this subject before I go into detail..

That's a hard call, Wakey - I personally would not go into a lot of detail - There is a guy that I dated (nothing serious, just fun, years ago) who is friends with the same group as me - We are still friends, he's married, .... but he still watches me like a hawk. I dated this guy who questioned me about the way he watches me - and stupid me said he was my ex - Big, big, jealousy issues and fights!!

I think I am going to follow Sunny's example next time :whistle:

Yeah I feel ya..that's what the guy was who called a "friend for fun" I told him I was getting married so I think his calling was out of jealousy and trying to throw salt in the mix! Rass clat

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you've had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Lastly, how do you feel if all is revealed to you by your man. Any old insecurities pop up?

Wakey

Oh, so you think he's going to ask you?

No details, girl. It's really none of his business. I think unless you were really recklass and there is reason to believe you can transmit some sort of disease to him, he is much better off not knowing any of it. I've seen men use details that they say don't bother them then, as ammunition much later on during an argument.

Did you really want to know?

No but one night we were drinking and playing games and he just started going down memory lane..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Did you talk to the guy, or just hubby? If it was just hubby, I would say that it was someone you dated in the past, that the last time you had talked to him you told him you were engaged - and you don't know why he called -

Whatever you do, NEVER tell him he was a friend with benefits - Trust me, it doesn't go over well!

I still have exes that I am friends with - I would have a problem with any man that told me I can't be friends with them or speak to them -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wakey

He asked :blush:

So ladies on this site I have a question. How do you feel about sharing your previous sexcapades with your SO. Have you told all – meaning how many partners you’ve had, dates, locations (e.g. other Jamaican or American flings)?

Wakey

lol Count it as lesson learned huh??

I tell u girl :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

That happened to me Wakey. This guy I dated in JA called and Ray called me to the phone. The guy knew I was getting married, but I guess he wanted to try his luck. The conversation went like this. Me: Hello Him: Who was that person who answered your phone Me: My husband Click :rofl:

Was that mean?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot::help::wow:

Pirates fire on US cruise ship in hijack attempt

Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 1 min ago Play Video ABC News – Pirates Attack Cruise Ship

Play Video Video: Shipping route changes because of pirates AP NAIROBI, Kenya – Pirates chased and shot at a U.S. cruise liner with more than 1,000 people on board but failed to hijack the vessel as it sailed along a corridor patrolled by international warships, a maritime official said Tuesday.

The liner, carrying 656 international passengers and 399 crew members, was sailing through the Gulf of Aden on Sunday when it encountered six bandits in two speedboats, said Noel Choong who heads the International Maritime Bureau's piracy reporting center in Malaysia.

The pirates fired at the passenger liner but the larger boat was faster than the pirates' vessels, Choong said.

"It is very fortunate that the liner managed to escape," he said, urging all ships to remain vigilant in the area.

The International Maritime Bureau, which fights maritime crime, did not know how many cruise liners use these waters.

The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet, based in Bahrain, said it was aware of the failed hijacking but had no further details.

Ship owner Oceania Cruises Inc. identified the vessel as the M/S Nautica.

In a statement on its Web site, the company said pirates fired eight rifle shots at the liner, but that the ship's captain increased speed and managed to outrun the skiffs.

All passengers and crew are safe and there was no damage to the vessel, it said.

The Nautica was on a 32-day cruise from Rome to Singapore, with stops at ports in Italy, Egypt, Oman, Dubai, India, Malaysia and Thailand, the Web site said. Based on that schedule, the liner was headed from Egypt to Oman when it was attacked.

The liner arrived in the southern Oman port city of Salalah on Monday morning, and the passengers toured the city before leaving for the capital, Muscat, Monday evening, an official of the Oman Tourism Ministry said Tuesday. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The head of a shipping agency branch in Salalah had contact with the liner there.

"They talked about pirates opening fire at their ship off the Somalian shores," Khalil Shaker told The Associated Press by telephone. He said he had no details of the incident.

It is not the first time a cruise liner has been attacked. In 2005, pirates opened fire on the Seabourn Spirit about 100 miles (160 kilometers) off the Somali coast. The faster cruise ship managed to escape, and used a long-range acoustic device — which blasts a painful wave of sound — to distract the pirates.

The International Maritime Bureau, in London, cited only the 2005 liner attack and a raid on the luxury yacht Le Ponant earlier this year as attacks on passenger vessels off Somalia.

International warships patrol the area and have created a security corridor in the region under a U.S.-led initiative, but the attacks have not abated.

In about 100 attacks on ships off the Somali coast this year, 40 vessels have been hijacked, Choong said. Fourteen remain in the hands of pirates along with more than 250 crew members.

In two if the most daring attacks, pirates seized a Ukrainian freighter loaded with 33 battle tanks in September, and on Nov. 15, a Saudi oil tanker carrying $100 million worth of crude oil.

Ukraine's Foreign Ministry spokesman Vasyl Kyrylych said Monday that negotiations with Somali pirates holding the cargo ship MV Faina are nearly completed, the Interfax news agency reported.

A spokesman for the Faina's owner said Sunday that the Somali pirates had agreed on a ransom for the ship and it could be released within days.

Somalia has not had a functioning government since 1991, and pirates have taken advantage of the country's lawlessness to launch attacks on foreign shipping from the Somali coast. Around 100 ships have been attacked so far this year.

Somali prime minister Nur Hassan Hussein said Tuesday that his country has been torn apart by 18 years of civil war and cannot stop piracy alone.

"This needs a tremendous effort," Hussein told The Associated Press. He has appealed for international troops, as his government's Ethiopian allies have said they would pull out their forces by the end of the year.

Ethiopia, the region's military powerhouse, has been integral in boosting the government. But Islamic insurgents have now seized control of all of southern Somalia except for the capital and the parliamentary seat of Baidoa.

___

Associated Press writers Katharine Houreld in Nairobi, Kenya, Eileen Ng in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Saeed al-Nahdy in Muscat, Oman, contributed to this report.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Did you talk to the guy, or just hubby? If it was just hubby, I would say that it was someone you dated in the past, that the last time you had talked to him you told him you were engaged - and you don't know why he called -

Whatever you do, NEVER tell him he was a friend with benefits - Trust me, it doesn't go over well!

I still have exes that I am friends with - I would have a problem with any man that told me I can't be friends with them or speak to them -

You read my mind, girlfriend.

That happened to me Wakey. This guy I dated in JA called and Ray called me to the phone. The guy knew I was getting married, but I guess he wanted to try his luck. The conversation went like this. Me: Hello Him: Who was that person who answered your phone Me: My husband Click :rofl:

Was that mean?

My ex from Jamaica calls from time to time and I let Andre answer my phone. Their conversations are usually pretty short. :wacko:

:ot::help::wow:

Pirates fire on US cruise ship in hijack attempt

Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 1 min ago Play Video ABC News – Pirates Attack Cruise Ship

Play Video Video: Shipping route changes because of pirates AP NAIROBI, Kenya – Pirates chased and shot at a U.S. cruise liner with more than 1,000 people on board but failed to hijack the vessel as it sailed along a corridor patrolled by international warships, a maritime official said Tuesday.

The liner, carrying 656 international passengers and 399 crew members, was sailing through the Gulf of Aden on Sunday when it encountered six bandits in two speedboats, said Noel Choong who heads the International Maritime Bureau's piracy reporting center in Malaysia.

The pirates fired at the passenger liner but the larger boat was faster than the pirates' vessels, Choong said.

"It is very fortunate that the liner managed to escape," he said, urging all ships to remain vigilant in the area.

The International Maritime Bureau, which fights maritime crime, did not know how many cruise liners use these waters.

The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet, based in Bahrain, said it was aware of the failed hijacking but had no further details.

Ship owner Oceania Cruises Inc. identified the vessel as the M/S Nautica.

In a statement on its Web site, the company said pirates fired eight rifle shots at the liner, but that the ship's captain increased speed and managed to outrun the skiffs.

All passengers and crew are safe and there was no damage to the vessel, it said.

The Nautica was on a 32-day cruise from Rome to Singapore, with stops at ports in Italy, Egypt, Oman, Dubai, India, Malaysia and Thailand, the Web site said. Based on that schedule, the liner was headed from Egypt to Oman when it was attacked.

The liner arrived in the southern Oman port city of Salalah on Monday morning, and the passengers toured the city before leaving for the capital, Muscat, Monday evening, an official of the Oman Tourism Ministry said Tuesday. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The head of a shipping agency branch in Salalah had contact with the liner there.

"They talked about pirates opening fire at their ship off the Somalian shores," Khalil Shaker told The Associated Press by telephone. He said he had no details of the incident.

It is not the first time a cruise liner has been attacked. In 2005, pirates opened fire on the Seabourn Spirit about 100 miles (160 kilometers) off the Somali coast. The faster cruise ship managed to escape, and used a long-range acoustic device — which blasts a painful wave of sound — to distract the pirates.

The International Maritime Bureau, in London, cited only the 2005 liner attack and a raid on the luxury yacht Le Ponant earlier this year as attacks on passenger vessels off Somalia.

International warships patrol the area and have created a security corridor in the region under a U.S.-led initiative, but the attacks have not abated.

In about 100 attacks on ships off the Somali coast this year, 40 vessels have been hijacked, Choong said. Fourteen remain in the hands of pirates along with more than 250 crew members.

In two if the most daring attacks, pirates seized a Ukrainian freighter loaded with 33 battle tanks in September, and on Nov. 15, a Saudi oil tanker carrying $100 million worth of crude oil.

Ukraine's Foreign Ministry spokesman Vasyl Kyrylych said Monday that negotiations with Somali pirates holding the cargo ship MV Faina are nearly completed, the Interfax news agency reported.

A spokesman for the Faina's owner said Sunday that the Somali pirates had agreed on a ransom for the ship and it could be released within days.

Somalia has not had a functioning government since 1991, and pirates have taken advantage of the country's lawlessness to launch attacks on foreign shipping from the Somali coast. Around 100 ships have been attacked so far this year.

Somali prime minister Nur Hassan Hussein said Tuesday that his country has been torn apart by 18 years of civil war and cannot stop piracy alone.

"This needs a tremendous effort," Hussein told The Associated Press. He has appealed for international troops, as his government's Ethiopian allies have said they would pull out their forces by the end of the year.

Ethiopia, the region's military powerhouse, has been integral in boosting the government. But Islamic insurgents have now seized control of all of southern Somalia except for the capital and the parliamentary seat of Baidoa.

___

Associated Press writers Katharine Houreld in Nairobi, Kenya, Eileen Ng in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Saeed al-Nahdy in Muscat, Oman, contributed to this report.

Yeah, I saw that. If all pirates were as hot as Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, I would be sailing my ship in those waters daily!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Was that mean?

Nope, not at all - My ex would call me all the time, and I had one of my guy friends answer the phone - All that was said was Bloodclaat......... and he hung up.

The worst was the night I was away with the band I am friends with - DJ called and the guys were yelling all kinds a ####### in the background trying to embarrass me :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Yeah, I saw that. If all pirates were as hot as Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, I would be sailing my ship in those waters daily!!!!!!

You nut! :devil::rofl::lol:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

I was serious!!!!!.....There does seem to be a lot of pirate news late. I have to laugh whenever I see it cause I have a hard time believing in pirates anymore.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Was that mean?

Nope, not at all - My ex would call me all the time, and I had one of my guy friends answer the phone - All that was said was Bloodclaat......... and he hung up.

The worst was the night I was away with the band I am friends with - DJ called and the guys were yelling all kinds a ####### in the background trying to embarrass me :whistle:

I always run into crazies. I was leaving M'ville Ochi one night, and this guy took my Digicel phone from my hand and made a call. I WENT off of course...but the damage was already done. He had my number. When I tell you he called me all times of the day...afternoon...night...morning. So, I finally had a Jamaican man on the beach (casual conversation) answer the phone. He cussed and YELLED loudly about leaving me alone. I thought the episode was over.

Then, I run into the same fool at Amnesia and he strolled by me all night with a woman on his arm. I guess I was supposed to be jealous. Then, he breaks free and asks me why I let my man answer the phone. I ignored him (he didn't know my name) so he just looked crazy because I looked around with everyone else to see who he was yelling at. LOL. Well, the calls started up again, and would NOT stop until I left Jamaica.

A doesn't want to hear about any of my previous relationships...I pretend like I'm going to tell him something and he starts covering his ears or making loud noises...I just fall out laughing.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

I was serious!!!!!.....There does seem to be a lot of pirate news late. I have to laugh whenever I see it cause I have a hard time believing in pirates anymore.

That was my initial reaction too. LOL...Not that I have the $$ for a 32-day cruise...but I won't be sailing those waters ANY time soon. Just my luck to get kidnapped and sacraficed to King Kong or something else wierd.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Was that mean?

No that wasn't mean..it was smart :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all....

I don't into details about past sexual relationships...nope..and i don't ask..don't like to hear it...and plus I WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST :devil:

WELCOME TACTFUL

Morant..thanks for clearing things up...yea Mrs.P

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.