SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi caan type inna de tall nails dem....

My attempt at typing patios... :rofl:

:lol:KK, that reminds me of the time when my now mother-in-law wanted me to go into town with her to visit some friends. I was getting up to go, and she asked me to put on some "taller" shorts. I was like ####### :huh: Took me a minute to realize that "taller" meant longer, and she thought my clothes were too short!! :innocent:

:rofl: why u running around your mother in law with the pum pum shorts on mrs. P? :bonk:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi caan type inna de tall nails dem....

My attempt at typing patios... :rofl:

:lol:KK, that reminds me of the time when my now mother-in-law wanted me to go into town with her to visit some friends. I was getting up to go, and she asked me to put on some "taller" shorts. I was like ####### :huh: Took me a minute to realize that "taller" meant longer, and she thought my clothes were too short!! :innocent:

:rofl: why u running around your mother in law with the pum pum shorts on mrs. P? :bonk:

It was hot! No air...middle of the summer! :innocent:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Welcome Thompson..awefully quiet today..

KK..good try :) but "taller" is actually a grammar error..most ppl don't know so they call it like they see it..older folks more time :)..

Mrs.P u sent off ur app yet? u and those blasted colors :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
eastbound what are you doing on vj I thought u were half dead? :rofl: supposed to be resting...see how ppl lie :P

:bonk::rofl: blowin up d spot

Gilli (L)(F)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Welcome Thompson..awefully quiet today..

KK..good try :) but "taller" is actually a grammar error..most ppl don't know so they call it like they see it..older folks more time :)..

Mrs.P u sent off ur app yet? u and those blasted colors :hehe:

Wagwan Kimmy....yeah, I finally sent the application off on the 22nd. It arrived on the 23rd and was signed for by some dude named Steve I think...but I would have to double-check that name. Now, I'll just be hoping...and wishing...and praying... :whistle:

P.S. Youlovedicolor :P:jest:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Wagwan Kimmy....yeah, I finally sent the application off on the 22nd. It arrived on the 23rd and was signed for by some dude named Steve I think...but I would have to double-check that name. Now, I'll just be hoping...and wishing...and praying... :whistle:

:rofl::rofl: ...ok good...mi deh yah..not too long come in..Kimora hair fi braid and she a tell mi bout no :bonk: ..cho just cause mi did a do a father big head yesterday..tek di whole a mi time ...this man got soooo much hair...hope it moves along fast

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline
I just hope we're done right around Oct. It would be cool to have him here next Thanksgiving....

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: ...ok good...mi deh yah..not too long come in..Kimora hair fi braid and she a tell mi bout no :bonk: ..cho just cause mi did a do a father big head yesterday..tek di whole a mi time ...this man got soooo much hair...hope it moves along fast

Tell di pickney fi sit dung so yuh caan braid hup har hair...she nah waan look like di Medusa wit di hair pon top har head! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Tell di pickney fi sit dung so yuh caan braid hup har hair...she nah waan look like di Medusa wit di hair pon top har head! :lol:

a not even dat..mi nah get up ealier than mi suppose to fi ketch it up inna bubbles..a no like she ave likkle bit a hair eida...

Timeline

a not even dat..mi nah get up ealier than mi suppose to fi ketch it up inna bubbles..a no like she ave likkle bit a hair eida...

Ooo...she wan fancy hair...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol...wagwaan down dere in atl dis weekend?

Nothing much I am in hibernation until the warm weather comes back so I will miss all the action until hotlanta gets HOT! :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.