• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus...do they file you nail down?

Nope, I just put the gel over my natural nail - No tips, no filing - Let me see if I can get a pic uploaded, BRB

K :thumbs:

Bad shot, but here they are:

nails.jpg

They are short now, but my nails grow really quickly -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i am planning to get french tips on but i am hesitant due to the maintenance.sol how many times do u get ur nails done?

Are you thinking of permanent french?

With acrylic tips - you usually need to get a fill every two weeks, sometimes can stretch it to three -

With gel tips, I can go 3 -4 weeks -

I did the permanent french once - the upkeep on them was a pain in the neck - my nails grow quickly but not evenly, so my french lines blurred -

I just put a gel overlay back onto my nails - I can usually go about a month between fills with gel - I just take the polish off myself and go natural in between, once the polish starts to chip - but usually the polish on gels lasts me about 10 days or more. I was trying to go natural, but they are breaking and I can't stand how quick they chip.

yes the actual french nails added to the tip of my nails. i did gel once but i didn't like the result. i saw the french nails and felt i won't have to polish them so it might be easier to maintain. 2 weeks is such a short time but i want to have a different look.

Sus - it's a nice length...any longer and how could you type.

Is that black? or a dark color?

I've seen that a lot now...black

________________________________________________________________________________

________

Bush is sorry?????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28000264/?GT1=43001

Edited by kkholiday2006

Timeline

You might want to check out the nail situation where your hubby is, Jakeswife - That has been one of my biggest nightmares over the years - finding a nail salon that does work that I like when I have moved, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg - The pink and white, or permanent french, that you are talking about go for around $100 and up in the area that I live - Or, you can be like me and go into the hood to get them, and only pay $45 -

Actually, my nails are usually much longer than this, at least twice the length - I just got used to typing with them. It's actually a really really dark red color called Wicked by Essi -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
You might want to check out the nail situation where your hubby is, Jakeswife - That has been one of my biggest nightmares over the years - finding a nail salon that does work that I like when I have moved, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg - The pink and white, or permanent french, that you are talking about go for around $100 and up in the area that I live - Or, you can be like me and go into the hood to get them, and only pay $45 -

Actually, my nails are usually much longer than this, at least twice the length - I just got used to typing with them. It's actually a really really dark red color called Wicked by Essi -

well i will be in gary indiana and i saw some salon in the area but i will be doing it in jamaica first.i saw this technician do a nail once and it was perfect so i am going to her. i will ask her about the gel.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So they do a fingerprint check at the K-1 level and at the AOS level?

Hey Thompson2B....feel free to ask any questions...everyone here is very helpful.

KK

The fingerprints are checked through a database once the visa is approved.

You can go through a FBI security check anytime during the process...doesn't matter what kind of visa. We waited 15 months for Damien's 2 year green card...paid the an EAD twice so he could work.

Timeline

________________________________________________________________________________

________

Bush is sorry?????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28000264/?GT1=43001

he feels sorry! He needs too muthar#$#$# He did nothing even when the signs were there that we were headed for a downturn and then he got us spending all kinds of money on this war. He need to get on with his punk azz! :angry::protest::ranting:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

:o That's interesting, because we rarely think about abuse going both ways...if this is a true story, then I hope he finds the strength to get out soon!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

:o That's interesting, because we rarely think about abuse going both ways...if this is a true story, then I hope he finds the strength to get out soon!

Yeah with men I think it is mostly psychological abuse over physical but I know physical can occur. I don't understand people. I don't think I could ever intentionally abuse anyone.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Mi caan type inna de tall nails dem....

My attempt at typing patios... :rofl:

:lol:KK, that reminds me of the time when my now mother-in-law wanted me to go into town with her to visit some friends. I was getting up to go, and she asked me to put on some "taller" shorts. I was like ####### :huh: Took me a minute to realize that "taller" meant longer, and she thought my clothes were too short!! :innocent:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.