• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys-

I was reading in the CR-1 thread and several people got their interviews scheduled last week for January!

I have not called yet and can't because I am at work but I am putting in a major prayer request for ontheedge, Pecky, and me that we all get interview dates in January!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all having a more pleasant day back at work than I am :(

My day is actually fine..but I woke up in a grouchy funk!

I dont know how many of you read the pamphlet "Our Daily Bread" but today's is a really good one :)

One of my favorite quotes was "A large part of life centers around anticipation. All waiting makes the waited for grow in value because of the hours we spend waiting for them. For now, those of us who weep can dwell in hope instead of hopelessness and anticipation instead of sorrow" Psalm 30:5

That was a good one shrewdie gives me something to think about.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs. P :D

Sure was a quiet Monday on the yardie thread. Hope everyone got lots of work done :D

I guess so Yaads...I am just now able to sit at my desk and get some paperwork done! sheesh :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Sure was a quiet Monday on the yardie thread. Hope everyone got lots of work done :D

Not me! I went to the gym, got a manicure, took a nap,.... :whistle:

Sus..you don't have to rub it in!! :bonk:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Sus...was it you that used skyauction to book your trip to the Bahamas? If so, did you encounter any problems at check-in or with your reservation? I'm thinking of using them to book a trip to the Bahamas, but I'm a bit nervous :blush:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

I did the hotel portion only on skyauction - I booked the airfare separately, since I had to book one flight from JA and one from NY. I had no problems at all with check in for the hotel - Be careful with skyauction - the airfare auctions that I have seen are not always a good deal - they usually tack on additional fees based on where you are flying from. You might want to look at Bahamas Air for flights - I think that was one that flew direct to Charlotte -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not me! I went to the gym, got a manicure, took a nap,.... :whistle:

i am planning to get french tips on but i am hesitant due to the maintenance.sol how many times do u get ur nails done?

Timeline
i am planning to get french tips on but i am hesitant due to the maintenance.sol how many times do u get ur nails done?

Are you thinking of permanent french?

With acrylic tips - you usually need to get a fill every two weeks, sometimes can stretch it to three -

With gel tips, I can go 3 -4 weeks -

I did the permanent french once - the upkeep on them was a pain in the neck - my nails grow quickly but not evenly, so my french lines blurred -

I just put a gel overlay back onto my nails - I can usually go about a month between fills with gel - I just take the polish off myself and go natural in between, once the polish starts to chip - but usually the polish on gels lasts me about 10 days or more. I was trying to go natural, but they are breaking and I can't stand how quick they chip.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.