• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello VJ family.

I'm working from home today.

Sus - I'm going to gym too (whenever I get off the couch).

Hope all is well with Lawny.

I love working from home, lol - Sitting on the couch with my laptop in my lap - still in my pjs!

As you can see, I am still procrastinating - But, my sneaks are on and tied now! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Friday, my Lush boss had "the talk" with me and my co-worker about how she knows she loaded us down with hours for Christmas; but she promises after we will go to one or two days a month. She went on and on about how valuable we are and all that blah, blah, blah. So, being snowed then and then having a really great night with her and all the Old Navy girls who work with me on Saturday, I want to have it work out like that. Unfortunately, that is kind of what she promised when we started and it's been so much more then that. So, I don't know now. I hate not knowing what's the right thing to do.

Hello VJ family.

I'm working from home today.

Sus - I'm going to gym too (whenever I get off the couch).

Hope all is well with Lawny.

I love working from home, lol - Sitting on the couch with my laptop in my lap - still in my pjs!

As you can see, I am still procrastinating - But, my sneaks are on and tied now! :whistle:

I didn't get dressed or brush my hair until after I took my evening bath last night. It was sooooooooo nice.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hilary named Secretary of State........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obama_cabinet

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love all the pics everyone has posted :D

Jawi - those boys are so cute, you and Jo are HOT! and those neck pics...wow :o

JAEngy - love the pic!

Portland - your stepdaughter is a doll :luv:

JALove - Glad you made it safely to TX.

Sunny - That "duppy" story has me rollin :rofl:

Honey - So sorry to hear about the break in. That has got to be so scary. I am so glad none of you were at home when it happened. I hope that you can get the landlord to replace the door with a metal one or something. Take care.

Sorry if I missed anyone/anything.

ooo mi a chop liba :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Sorry if I missed anyone/anything.

ooo mi a chop liba :hehe:

Doan bodda start wid me :angry:

Yuh pics nice but yuh already knoa dat :rolleyes::P

:rofl::rofl: but mi still waan hear yuh seh it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I didn't get dressed or brush my hair until after I took my evening bath last night. It was sooooooooo nice.

One of the advantages of Damien being in JA :thumbs: I was relaxed..

Hi Yaads :D

Hilary named Secretary of State........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obama_cabinet

:dance: New boss :dance:

Timeline

hey guys-

I was reading in the CR-1 thread and several people got their interviews scheduled last week for January!

I have not called yet and can't because I am at work but I am putting in a major prayer request for ontheedge, Pecky, and me that we all get interview dates in January!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all having a more pleasant day back at work than I am :(

My day is actually fine..but I woke up in a grouchy funk!

I dont know how many of you read the pamphlet "Our Daily Bread" but today's is a really good one :)

One of my favorite quotes was "A large part of life centers around anticipation. All waiting makes the waited for grow in value because of the hours we spend waiting for them. For now, those of us who weep can dwell in hope instead of hopelessness and anticipation instead of sorrow" Psalm 30:5

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.