SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sol..i like James Bond too..don't know much of the movies..but the actors that play him..are always hot !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Amen to that MsNelly....

We should just have Thanksgiving to Jan. 3rd off every year. With pay I should add...

Hey SJB (waving my hand in the air...like I just don't care...now everybody say O yeah!!! now scream!!!!)

Hey :D

Filed: Timeline

WOW KIMMY, U GOING TO NEED A BREAK FOR REAL. I BEEN GOING SINCE JULY AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Sol..i like James Bond too..don't know much of the movies..but the actors that play him..are always hot !!!

Kimmy I have always loved James Bond. When I was married my ex husband bought me all the JB videos for a gift one time. I don't have those anymore :( I need the new Blue Ray DVD's of all the movies now:) I know all the plots and the theme songs. The new theme song is sung by Alicia Keys and some Jack White guy.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KImmy..Why Europe? Do they get "Holiday" that long?

Yes and they have a shorter work week! I heard they were going to make the work week longer in France and the people were real upset and talking about quitting and stuff. :wacko:

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey peeps....

I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was good. Mine was and my feet were on fire from standing up cooking all night and morning. Ray enjoyed some the the food, but others he didn't like. (This is a first!!) lol Woke up at 4am and headed to Target to buy a TV for our room. I was #4 in line. Got my TV, a navigation system and some little items. It wasn't as fun as last year, but it was ok.

Honey, I'm so sorry to hear about the break in. That ish makes you want to hurt a MF... Why can't people buy their own ish. Don't worry, they'll be going to hell in a hand basket for sure. I guess they needed it. -uckers.... I doubt they come back though. Get that alarm system ASAP.

Anyone hear from JALOVE??? Did you reach Texas yet?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

KImmy..Why Europe? Do they get "Holiday" that long?

Yes and they have a shorter work week! I heard they were going to make the work week longer in France and the people were real upset and talking about quitting and stuff. :wacko:

Sold..I'll move.

Timeline
Sunny - She reached Texas today.

Was there a big crowd at Target?

Cool KK.... Thanks!

Target wasn't to bad. Nothing like last year and the news is saying that sales this year were down a lot. I could tell. There were about 100 people total and most of the them were families with 2-3 people. Target didn't really have a lot f good sales though.

ROC

Timeline
HEY MICH, HOW ARE YOU AND RAY DOING

Hey Nells...

Girl, we're doing good. His tail called himself watching a movie and now it's watching him. lol

Manya,

The place didn't have a website. I only saw the address. Ya'll have fun?

ROC

THATS GOOD WELL ITS SNOWING HERE WANT ME TO SEND IT UR WAY LOL

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Heck Naw! I can't do any snow right now. lol You can have it. lol How is H?

ROC

Heck Naw! I can't do any snow right now. lol You can have it. lol How is H?

GIRL I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS SNOW YOU KNOW. H IS GOOD I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM WISHING I WAS THERE YOU KNOW.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.