SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning all, Thanks for all the supportive words and the prayers!

Happy Birthday Rox!

JAlove, hope your SIL interview goes well...

Honey, glad your back!

Girl, i am so excited for you that your honey will be here next week, but sad that it was your last day on the job. I am also wxcited to learn that you will be relocating to Raleigh. You are welcome to stay at my house anytime you plan on visiting or job hunting and getting any interviews scheduled.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs. P I am in NY You want me to bring you down anything? Did you get the sorrell you wanted?

Hey Claire! I appreciate the offer...my stuff from Sam's came through Fedex today so I think I'm straight....just one question though...where can I get saltfish/codfish? A regular grocery store or do I have to go somewhere like Compare?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
LOL - No showing off - I stopped at CVS on my way home and Reeses were 2 for $1 - THere goes my healthy lunch!

LMAO!! That sale gets me every time. At my CVS they put them right next to the pharmacy so I can't run in and miss the candy aisle. Speaking of CVS, I'm suprised they didn't have phone cards BOGO this week. They usually do around a holiday.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
:wow: NO VISA SHE DIDNT GET THRU :( dunno what happened yet. God has reason for everything.

Sorry, JAlove. They are real tough about those visas. My SO's aunt went for one and she has alot of ties (home, job, kids in school and college, bank account) and they denied her for the reason that her son (almost 4) is too young to leave. I would say that would be her judgment call, not theirs......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone! I made it to Pennsylvania in one piece! Thank havens!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY!

ThankfulforYou.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all my yardie family!! May your day be blessed with love with family and friends.

And since I will be working all day and not having dinner, everyone please eat extra turkey and pie for me. Lawns, no bother eat fish with head nor goat for mi though......

(I don't have a pretty sign so I'm going to use Yaads :blush: )

Hey Girl. Glad to hear that - you family in PA?

Did you guy get his visa so he can fly any earlier?

Timeline

Morning all! Happy Thanksgiving! I could not sleep for anything last night, I don't know what my problem was (well, part of it was DJ calling every two hours and waking me up :wacko: )

So, I have been up and shopping online, lol - Just bought myself a new laptop - guess I really should be Christmas shopping, not me shopping!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with friends and family!!

8493-042-06-1062.gif

Thanksgiving.jpg

Island, are you working at the hotel?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving ALL and many blessings. I'm going back to bed not feeling well.

Jah'love, sorry bout your SIL.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning all! Happy Thanksgiving! I could not sleep for anything last night, I don't know what my problem was (well, part of it was DJ calling every two hours and waking me up :wacko: )

So, I have been up and shopping online, lol - Just bought myself a new laptop - guess I really should be Christmas shopping, not me shopping!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with friends and family!!

Island, are you working at the hotel?

Why was he calling every 2?? He okay, or just missing you??

Congrats on x-mas shopping for yourself - lol.

Yes, I'm working at the hotel. They put on a big t-day buffet which usually brings in about 400 people. It was traditionally the general manager's job to be the host (i.e deal with every daymn person who walks through the door) but he was out one holiday and I got stuck filling in. All the staff decided they liked how I did it better and I've been stuck with the job since. And we have had 2 general managers since that time and they never gave it a try. Only way I get through the day is I deposit the money right into my JA trip fund jar!!

Happy Thanksgiving ALL and many blessings. I'm going back to bed not feeling well.

Sorry to hear Lawns. You better stop eating fish heads....

Timeline

He's okay - Went to a bar with his brother and was tipsy and missing me - I kept telling him to go home to bed - two hours later the phone rang again :bonk:

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Lawny - rest up and try to de-stress!

Portland, how did the last day of work go?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning all, Thanks for all the supportive words and the prayers!

Happy Birthday Rox!

JAlove, hope your SIL interview goes well...

Honey, glad your back!

Girl, i am so excited for you that your honey will be here next week, but sad that it was your last day on the job. I am also wxcited to learn that you will be relocating to Raleigh. You are welcome to stay at my house anytime you plan on visiting or job hunting and getting any interviews scheduled.

Thanks Clarie!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY!

ThankfulforYou.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all my yardie family!! May your day be blessed with love with family and friends.

And since I will be working all day and not having dinner, everyone please eat extra turkey and pie for me. Lawns, no bother eat fish with head nor goat for mi though......

(I don't have a pretty sign so I'm going to use Yaads :blush: )

Hey Girl. Glad to hear that - you family in PA?

Did you guy get his visa so he can fly any earlier?

Hey Island, yeah all most of my family lives in PA, it funny cause this year my aunt who always so the big cooking when to my mom places in Texas. So no one else wants to take on the challenge of cooking. So I am going to have plenty of places to go and a whole lot of leftovers to bring back. I am calling everyone trying to find out what's on the menu so I can decide where to start first. I know everyone is on a diet, but this is one year I am not watching what I eat I have 10lbs to put on before the year is over! So God help that food today!

No he didn't get it yet, we have been tracking it but still no info. Today is day 4 so lets see if they really mean that 3-4 day mess.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.