SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK IM KINDA LOST ARE WE DOING THE DIET THINGY NOW ... :star:

at some point SOMEBODY on the board is on a diet, wishes they were on a diet, thinks they need tp be on a diet, or jus freaking don't care no more and gwaan eat and save up for plastic surgery! :crying: I am the latter of course :innocent:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
at some point SOMEBODY on the board is on a diet, wishes they were on a diet, thinks they need tp be on a diet, or jus freaking don't care no more and gwaan eat and save up for plastic surgery! :crying: I am the latter of course :innocent:

LMAO Quana! Some of us are trying, Eastbound - Not too successfully on my part - After my shopping excursion where I just bought Reeses, cheeseits, and pink ting - I am starting fresh next week! I am at the one month countdown to bikini time!

Sorry to hear about the visa JALove -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
yup :blink::wacko: drivin... going to fort worth(saginaw) oakkkk clifffff chris liked said remind him o jamaica lol....we went to sweet georgia browns

dyam.. are we really like JA??? LOL no disrespeck Chris :rofl: .. people do kill me saying "i heard its dangerous in Oak Cliff, people get shot all the time" :unsure: i be like "for real?? i never came upon no chalk outlines and I lived here all my life!"

Real talk, i mean it is more ghetto than some of the nicer suburbs just so cheap to live.. i try to stick to the surrounding cities where its still affordable, but good neighborhoods..

i have NEVER been to sweet georgia brown.. the line be out the door when I go past it..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yup :blink::wacko: drivin... going to fort worth(saginaw) oakkkk clifffff chris liked said remind him o jamaica lol....we went to sweet georgia browns

dyam.. are we really like JA??? LOL no disrespeck Chris :rofl: .. people do kill me saying "i heard its dangerous in Oak Cliff, people get shot all the time" :unsure: i be like "for real?? i never came upon no chalk outlines and I lived here all my life!"

Real talk, i mean it is more ghetto than some of the nicer suburbs just so cheap to live.. i try to stick to the surrounding cities where its still affordable, but good neighborhoods..

i have NEVER been to sweet georgia brown.. the line be out the door when I go past it..

it reminds me more of baltimore....like u can find anythign there u want... ok im abt to PM u

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO Quana! Some of us are trying, Eastbound - Not too successfully on my part - After my shopping excursion where I just bought Reeses, cheeseits, and pink ting - I am starting fresh next week! I am at the one month countdown to bikini time!

Sorry to hear about the visa JALove -

LOL Quana! I kinda don't care no more but won't pay $$ for plastic surgery....one day I'll do something. :wacko:

Sus, Cheezits are my weakness! I have to refuse to buy them or else I'm in for trouble. I could go through a box in 2-3 days....less if I allowed myself. It's so bad that I just have to ban myself from them!

Timeline

i am glad to hear Chris felt like home here.. he is a montego bay-by too right.. RG shouldn't have any problems fitting in then LOL

Girl i think u told me abou the Jamaica Gates place in Arlington?? I am gonna go there Thursday, my girls keep telling me its nice.

Timeline
LOL Quana! I kinda don't care no more but won't pay $$ for plastic surgery....one day I'll do something. :wacko:

Sus, Cheezits are my weakness! I have to refuse to buy them or else I'm in for trouble. I could go through a box in 2-3 days....less if I allowed myself. It's so bad that I just have to ban myself from them!

I was good, I only bought the small box :whistle: They are my weakness too

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

BABAY.. I be TALKING.. the only way I will ever get surgery is if I can get one of those free methods like Sol was telling me or if they ever bring back Xtreme Makeover and I can make up a convincing story as to why it would change my life

I am a dessert chick.. bday cake, wedding cake, cheesecake is my kryptonite.. I don't keep ANY snacks in my house but if there is a function w/ a sweets table..LOOKOUT!!

So i guess I will help my sister cook tonight and tomorrow.. I am motivated to try.. after I go dancing :devil:

Timeline

I was good, I only bought the small box :whistle: They are my weakness too

i like cheeze its..i have tricked myself into thinking its good cuz its a cracker, not right huh??

cheetos puffs are the bomb but ya'll ain't got nothing on DORITOS!!!.. ok no more food talk so yaads can come back LOL

Timeline
Clarie, where did you get your oil change in NYC I need to find some place to take my car. I always go to the dealership but I am pretty sure the are going to want to charge me $50 for an oil change.

I just saw this. I usually do my oil change at Jiffy Lube. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Ladies, I am sitting here trying to catch up. One thing that ran across my mind, after reading some of the posts about us wanting to lose weight, is that we could form our own support group for weight loss. We could all give suggestions about any diets that have worked and we could all go on that diet together and weigh in each week to track our progress.

Is that something you all would like to do. I have 50 lbs to loose.

Don't you all raise your hand at the same time and confuse me....lol

Suggestions?????

Evening Yardie crew ---waving........hope everyone had a great weekend! I see you all are talking Thnaksgiving stuff. I am not looking forward to it this year. My whole, I mean WHOLE family is comingto my tiny 2 bedroom apartment, more than 18 people in all. Guess it will be standing room only. Think they will be mad if I charge admission to fund my next trip to JA?? :whistle:

:rofl::rofl: You are hilarious!!!!

Great idea Claire. We started one last year but the thread died.

I'm in, lets just start back up the old one. :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

Timeline

Hey JaE!!!!How are the boys? Are you doing the traditional American thanksgiving? Or are you just chilling?

Just you and me here. I drove up to NYC from NC and bwoy, I tell you. I will never travel on a holiday like this again. I left home at 7am and did not get to my destination until 7pm. My other trips have lasted 7/12 to 8 hrs tops. The traffic was horrendous. When I parked the car and turned the engine off my body was vibrating like the car was still running..lol

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and get to spent some much treasured time with family. My 2 sisters are here from Jamaica and my niece flew in today, so that's why I am here.

Going back to finish catching up on the happenings.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.