• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
isn't it terrible..look at the one that killed the little girl coming from or to a wedding on Long Island..soo horrible

It's disgusting - Our court system is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fykkked up! My younger brother got a DUI for rolling through a stop sign - Suspended license for 3 months - this rich azz got the same punishment?

I'll be living in his nice fancy mansion and owning my own company when my lawsuit is finished - Normally, I am not a vindictive person - but here, hell yes I am -

OMG..how could u not be...come on

one of our docs here his father healthy man got hit off his bike..and nothing

wah di rass wrong wid VJ tideh

Mi tink sey operator error a cause yuh problems dem :whistle::innocent:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk: ur not very nice..way to consider my emotions

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

wah mi still a do yah..mi gone a mi yaad lata

Dem families raised dem good!

ongly some Ells... :rofl: (ok hope nobody no get offended )

An definitely NOT Kimmy's family dem...she nah raise good at all :no:

yup ongly yuh woulda know..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dem families raised dem good!

ongly some Ells... :rofl: (ok hope nobody no get offended )

An definitely NOT Kimmy's family dem...she nah raise good at all :no:

:rofl:

My hubby does not cook Jamaican food :angry:

Timeline
It's disgusting - Our court system is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fykkked up! My younger brother got a DUI for rolling through a stop sign - Suspended license for 3 months - this rich azz got the same punishment?

I'll be living in his nice fancy mansion and owning my own company when my lawsuit is finished - Normally, I am not a vindictive person - but here, hell yes I am -

That isn't vindictive at all IMO...you deserve a whole heck of a lot for the pain and suffering you have had to endure and will endure your whole life. Geesh...I still can't believe all he got was 3 months :angry:

Timeline

how could he Shem he needs to keep that figure :rofl:

lata all....have a nice nite everyone..and again mi apologize fi anything Yaads will say that may offend anyone

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for all the thoughts from the other thread -

So, to give the condensed version of my full story, which some of you here already know - When I broke my engagement to my ex, and walked away from him, something else decided to take a walk :whistle: I was tired, run down, and surprise!!! Pregnant. My ex was useless and self centered, and totally not involved in my son's life. When he was 18 months, we were broadsided by a drunk driver and he was killed instantly - He was the light of my life and my joy - Yes, it was hard going through what I went through, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason - My son was a wake up call to me to make some serious changes in my life, and now he's my angel.

Here are a few pics:

sh2.jpg

sh.jpg

aww he was so beautiful sorry for your loss Sus.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

That isn't vindictive at all IMO...you deserve a whole heck of a lot for the pain and suffering you have had to endure and will endure your whole life. Geesh...I still can't believe all he got was 3 months :angry:

3mths suspended license..thats it!!!

Timeline
thanks yaad..uhh.. i am still looking.. mi a try not come between u and kimmy war dem so mi a hurry up and move before me get hit my wan machete!!!

mi no war mi a hoy gyal..yuh neva know..mi cyaan afford a scratch inna mi face yuh mad!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://kingston.usembassy.gov/visa_faqs.html

I guess you would have to pay but they try to guarantee an appointment....how ricockulous!! Might as well just stick with the online registering for $10!

----------------------------------

Q. Does a person have to pay the US$13.00 fee each time they need to call the Call Center?

A. No. The US$13.00 Appointment Scheduling Fee pays for eight minutes of conversation with a live operator. If the applicants use only part of the time, they can still use the remaining time on another occasion. They can use this to reschedule the appointment if necessary. Only if applicants have used up the eight minutes allotted would they need to purchase a new PIN for another US$13.00 payment.

Q. If I do not get an appointment date within the eight minutes that I have paid for, do I have to pay each time I attempt to make an appointment?

A. No. Nearly everyone is able to schedule an appointment in less than eight minutes because CSC's telephone agents are well-trained to assist them. If that is not possible, the applicant would need to buy another Personal Identification Number (PIN). Each PIN allows the applicant eight minutes to talk with a CSC telephone agent. Each PIN costs US$13.00. It is extraordinarily unlikely that it would become necessary for an applicant to have to pay for several PINs.

So, the pins are connected to some sort of timer that tracks the time? And, if you are calling from the US, it's $13 plus however much per minute the call is costing you.....Geez. That could be a really expensive phone call. I hope they dont' have any sort of recorded message either or that could eat your whole 8 minutes pretty fast. (JG just shakes her head at this system and walks away.)

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
how could he Shem he needs to keep that figure :rofl:

lata all....have a nice nite everyone..and again mi apologize fi anything Yaads will say that may offend anyone

why he is fit and my a@@ is getting bigger and bigger....i gain whatever he eats :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey how's sissy?

Jaws is recovering but she can't get comfortable in order to rest...but that's what she needs. I will be sure to tell her that she's in your thoughts.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.