SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am a likkle late but I like Pan Dressing and Giblet Gray with cranberry sauce.

I am thankful for all God has blessed me with wether I deserved them or not.

I thank him for guiding me to VJ were people understand the stress and strife.

I thank him because when I look around I know I am blessed, I have good friends that tell

me when I look bad or talk to loud and that my opinion sucks!!!!!!!

I have a husband that puts up with all my ups and downs because sometimes I look at me and how I sometimes miss treat him and he's still here.

I am thankful because I finally realized that he is not just here for a greencard but for me!!!

I am thankful because we are listening to each other instead of talking over each other.

I am thankful that God has allowed us both to bury old baggage and look to a brighter future.

Loving someone should be unconditional, life is to short to make second guesses on our decissions.

God lets life be a lessoned learned, if not for my past mistakes I would not have my son. If not for my divorce I would not have gone back to school to be a nurse. If not for trials and triblations I would not know the meaning of joy and peace.

IF NOT FOR VJ I WOULD NOT NO THE MEANING OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! We are all blessed!!!!!

Nice.

That grandbaby is adorable. I love his colorful bling in that one pictures. Too cute.

:angry::crying::angry:

What's wrong?

BTW....I saw you in little heels. Your legs are gorgeous.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Thanks JG ---

Sunny mi soon ring u back.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
jakeswife, since you're in Jamaica, how do you feel about leaving? I remember when I left in 1979. It's still fresh in my head. I know you'll breeze through the interview, so don't fret, have faith.

i will miss my brother but i know i will keep in touch. i left grand cayman after i resign as a flight attendant to marry my husband.i didn't plan to stay in jamaica after we got married at sandals negril. we thought based on the info we received that i could get married and do the paperwork while i was with my husband in the States- NOT. so coming back to jamaica wasn't planned. that's one of the reason why this process was so hard because we were separated right after we got married and i had to withdraw my b1/b2 visa so i could no longer travel to see him. it was hard because i was use to travelling back and forth from cayman to see him when we were engaged.

Okay. I didn't know. I have a lot of family in Cayman. It's expensive there (well, to me). Don't worry, my cousin was misinformed as well. She's in the states now, but it took almost 2 years for her to get here. Sandals Whitehouse is beautiful. I would love to have a wedding there. That's the one in St. E, right.

I thought it was in Westmoreland

There is Sandals Whitehouse in Westmoreland and Sandals Montego Bay in Whitehouse. It's very confusing. I actually argued with a taxi driver one time cause he was taking me to Westmoreland cause I said "by Sandals Whitehouse". It was sort of comical.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Andre's friend told him I was going to chop him up, cook him, and eat him once he got here. At one point, when I was really mad at that guy, I wanted to send him a box of some sort of animal bones, just for the hell of it. If I wasn't afraid the FBI would be at my door, I would've.

pissmyselflaughing.gifpissmyselflaughing.gif

voodoo_1000x625.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Sorry Girl....how long will he be gone?

Until Monday. The funeral is Sunday. He wanted to leave Friday or Saturday but it was hard getting a flight at the last minute.

Good morning everyone

Ells congrats on the NOA :yes:

I pray you all have a blessed day. I just finished my HR Mgmt class with an A baby :dance: now on to Financial Analysis :crying:

Good job Jonesie!! Your hard work is paying off.

Ditto. Congrats :thumbs:

Thanksgiving is a good day to travel. I've gone a few times on Thanksgiving. Not much going on at airports.

Good Morning! One more day to go and this week is a wrap!!! hippee!

Better add "for me" when you say that. Cause some are not in the same boat.

island not really, im just not as bytchy and evil this week cause im done PMS ing, there still seems to be no resolution to the drama at this point, other than the fact that BAbymomma told D, her aunt told her all farrin woman are evil and wicked and that im gonna get him over there and do something evil or wicked to him i guess...LOL.... i knew all this drama indirectly had something to do with me ( shaking head)

SHe also seems to think once he comes a farrin, that he is no longer gonna care for the kids, hell he has been taking care of them why would he stop? Yeah its tiresome, and a pain in the butt most days.

Glad to hear A is doing ok.

Whoops....I meant doing something to HIM.

It's the $$$$ she's worried about. Don't let her distract you with the thoughts of you doing something to her.

Andre's friend told him I was going to chop him up, cook him, and eat him once he got here. At one point, when I was really mad at that guy, I wanted to send him a box of some sort of animal bones, just for the hell of it. If I wasn't afraid the FBI would be at my door, I would've.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jakeswife - when is your interview?

sorry it took so long for me to answer. i am always logged in and sometimes when u see me on here it doesn't mean i am actually here.. my interview is on dec. 11th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks JG ---

Okay Lawns,

Mawnin Yardies :) Today is my Friday. I'm not coming in the rest of the week and returning to work on Tuesday. :blush: Too much to do before Thursday.

Congrats to all who have received approval notices. Those of you waiting, dem soon come. Take your minds off of it and the next thing you know they'll show up in your mailbox.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Thanks JG ---

Okay Lawns,

Mawnin Yardies :) Today is my Friday. I'm not coming in the rest of the week and returning to work on Tuesday. :blush: Too much to do before Thursday.

Congrats to all who have received approval notices. Those of you waiting, dem soon come. Take your minds off of it and the next thing you know they'll show up in your mailbox.

Enjoy your short week Michelle! Having t-day at your house?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sorry it took so long for me to answer. i am always logged in and sometimes when u see me on here it doesn't mean i am actually here.. my interview is on dec. 11th

Thanks. That's my hubby's birthday :dance: .

Who else have interviews in December?

Timeline
jakeswife, since you're in Jamaica, how do you feel about leaving? I remember when I left in 1979. It's still fresh in my head. I know you'll breeze through the interview, so don't fret, have faith.

i will miss my brother but i know i will keep in touch. i left grand cayman after i resign as a flight attendant to marry my husband.i didn't plan to stay in jamaica after we got married at sandals negril. we thought based on the info we received that i could get married and do the paperwork while i was with my husband in the States- NOT. so coming back to jamaica wasn't planned. that's one of the reason why this process was so hard because we were separated right after we got married and i had to withdraw my b1/b2 visa so i could no longer travel to see him. it was hard because i was use to travelling back and forth from cayman to see him when we were engaged.

Okay. I didn't know. I have a lot of family in Cayman. It's expensive there (well, to me). Don't worry, my cousin was misinformed as well. She's in the states now, but it took almost 2 years for her to get here. Sandals Whitehouse is beautiful. I would love to have a wedding there. That's the one in St. E, right.

i heard it's awesome but mostly cater to very very very laid back people. i am not quite there yet now sandals negril that's the place to be right there. i had a great time and to top it off i got married there. great memories

Timeline

Thanks. That's my hubby's birthday :dance: .

Who else have interviews in December?

Jgay on the 3rd - my birthday!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks JG ---

Okay Lawns,

Enjoy your short week Michelle! Having t-day at your house?

Thanks TL. We need to catch up. Yep, they are all coming to my house. :wacko:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Morning ladies,

I am missing D today ( sigh)..

Hope everyone is having a blessed day. Lawny thanks for checking on me, im still here alive and kicking. You guys im tirrreeeeddd Mentally today of this drama, baby momma told D the other day she wasnt planning on coming back and getting the boys any time soon ( and that is when she launched into her tirade about evil farrin women) lol...(sigh) so we have refocused gears at this point. He is now looking for a baby sitter if that exists in JA, when school is out, they will go to Kingston to be with his family, as far as we know, that is our tentative plan and his mother is okay with it, he has nieces in Kingston who will help out. I honestly dont think Babymomma is going for it, she wants the burden to be on him, and if its not and she realizes life goes on no matter what she does or doesnt do, hopefully something will change.

Just pray for me, im needing a little VJ support today, not to mention my mother tried to slow roast me to death at her house, she had her rass heat up to 80, i woke up and thought i was in HELL< i was hot and sweaty..im like MA #######!!!!, then D called me when he got off work at 1130, and then i went back to sleep then MA woke me up again at 4 am, moaning in pain, cause she had a bunion or something taken off her foot surgically yesterday so she was hurting. i will be so glad to get back to my own dang HOUSE

Edited by honeychild36

Timeline
Morning ladies,

I am missing D today ( sigh)..

Hope everyone is having a blessed day. Lawny thanks for checking on me, im still here alive and kicking. You guys im tirrreeeeddd Mentally today of this drama, baby momma told D the other day she wasnt planning on coming back and getting the boys any time soon ( and that is when she launched into her tirade about evil farrin women) lol...(sigh) so we have refocused gears at this point. He is now looking for a baby sitter if that exists in JA, when school is out, they will go to Kingston to be with his family, as far as we know, that is our tentative plan and his mother is okay with it, he has nieces in Kingston who will help out. I honestly dont think Babymomma is going for it, she wants the burden to be on him, and if its not and she realizes life goes on no matter what she does or doesnt do, hopefully something will change.

Just pray for me, im needing a little VJ support today, not to mention my mother tried to slow roast me to death at her house, she had her rass heat up to 80, i woke up and thought i was in HELL< i was hot and sweaty..im like MA #######!!!!, then D called me when he got off work at 1130, and then i went back to sleep then MA woke me up again at 4 am, moaning in pain, cause she had a bunion or something taken off her foot surgically yesterday so she was hurting. i will be so glad to get back to my own dang HOUSE

you had a very interesting evening honey and yes we do have "'baby sitters"" in jamaica and daycare centres. the works

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.