SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What in the world? Part 10 already!! I cannot keep up. I think I'm gonna have to fall back a bit ladies....i feel so lost in the convo now. I dont even have time to come on here in the evening and talk to myself like I used to. :lol:

So somebody give me a quick rundown. I swear we need a morning "update" on what all went on the day before on the thread so we can stay in the know....I know, I know...mi too nosey!!

Me too lita!!

Hi everyone. I hope all is well

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry didn't see that..

exactly wah it seh..yaads am I wearing ur undies :lol:

LMAO - That's what I thought, but then I thought no - there must be a deeper meaning to that phrase.... thdetect2.gif

She hasn't posted so, when she come she a go trace my drawsoffa mi :wacko:

Sunray...mi did a go ask yuh did u geta goodlick :devil:

:no: Nope Kimmy, he's not giving in. :unsure:

wha!!! a lie dat?? ya sey ray nuh wan do ie eidda??? Goodness! i guess when RG came to FL, he siad when in Rome?? :devil: LOL..

I hope ya'll are not talking about what I think you're talking about :innocent:

Again :whistle::whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ells....

Clairey no worry yuh self like mi always seh wah a fi yuh cyaan be fi nobody else..so just tek it as it come....on He knows

Girl, I know, but yuh nuh knoa that we still affi worry even when we knoa we have it set??? Me a go start tek it easy and try nuh fe worry bout it nuh more :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Question for Kimmy or anyone else good with the patois...I saw it earlier so it reminded me. What does it mean when they say "take time with me" or something like that? Does it mean be patient or something else? My guy says that often and I think I get it but maybe I'm missing the finer point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ells....

Clairey no worry yuh self like mi always seh wah a fi yuh cyaan be fi nobody else..so just tek it as it come....on He knows

Girl, I know, but yuh nuh knoa that we still affi worry even when we knoa we have it set??? Me a go start tek it easy and try nuh fe worry bout it nuh more :thumbs:

Clairey mi cranky husband tells me that all the time..wah mi a worry bout tings wah no exist fah..if mi waan si it happen? just tek it easy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question for Kimmy or anyone else good with the patois...I saw it earlier so it reminded me. What does it mean when they say "take time with me" or something like that? Does it mean be patient or something else? My guy says that often and I think I get it but maybe I'm missing the finer point.

yes Ells...just that just be patient, be easy that kinda thing

She hasn't posted so, when she come she a go trace my drawsoffa mi :wacko:

Mi nah go waste mi time a trace yuh...mi rememba how yuh "sensitive" :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.