• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey S and S!

Hey Olivia :)

I came back to say hi to you! Waleed learned he is being transferred next month to the base with the most terrible conditions! And he will be there for the remainder of the time. :( We don't even know if he will get connection to wireless in the place he is going. They have no electricity or running water there. I don't know how it is possible when he is the base doctor for the camp and not have at least running water?

:(

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Hey S and S!

I came back to say hi to you! Waleed learned he is being transferred next month to the base with the most terrible conditions! And he will be there for the remainder of the time. :( We don't even know if he will get connection to wireless in the place he is going. They have no electricity or running water there. I don't know how it is possible when he is the base doctor for the camp and not have at least running water?

oh, that is awful. I'm sorry to hear that. That is ridiculous to have a base in your own country that has no water, good grief. I hope the time passes quickly for both of you.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Timeline
Someone PLEASE give me a good reason not to buy this I am sooooooooooooooo close to hitting the checkout button. :devil:

I hope I'm not to late for the intervention, but the reason NOT to buy it is b/c it's $46!!!! :blink: Seriously, and she'll wear it how long? Unless you plan on another girl or a cute niece to hand it off to, I say it's way too much $$!

http://sewposh.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=621319

Customized tutu sets in any color and size. Plus her name on there too!! (F)

Filed: Timeline
Hey S and S!

Oh Olivia...how horrible! How can that be? :( I'm so sorry...I truly hope for his sake ... running water ... and of course for you guys wireless connection. Wish there was something that could be done...:(

Timeline

Nothing to be done. I feel so bad for him. This really sucks. But he is optimistic. He says he just counts the days to seeing me! 6 months! We're both excited for that!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Hi JP....don't know if you ordered the other tutu or not...but here is a link for one I made for Malak for her 1st birthday/Halloween. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambrosialove/522118984/ it took about 25 minutes to make and cost about $7. I will attempt to post pics....please forgive me if they are huge, I don't know what the heck I am doing!

RandomPics-Hallbdayother014.jpg

RandomPics-Hallbdayother016.jpg

Hope it works!

Very cute and I have no idea how to make anything,lol

Someone PLEASE give me a good reason not to buy this I am sooooooooooooooo close to hitting the checkout button. :devil:

I hope I'm not to late for the intervention, but the reason NOT to buy it is b/c it's $46!!!! :blink: Seriously, and she'll wear it how long? Unless you plan on another girl or a cute niece to hand it off to, I say it's way too much $$!

Noura....did I mention that my daughters nickname is tutu and the front of that tutu says 'tutu cute"! :whistle:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey S and S!

I'm sorry to hear this Olivia. I hope he will be safe and that you somehow have communication with him.

Timeline
Hey S and S!

I'm sorry to hear this Olivia. I hope he will be safe and that you somehow have communication with him.

5 breaks left and his last one is one way.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.