mox

Thread Moving

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
calling me sweetheart now? i didn't know you were batting for the other team after your relationship crashed and burned.

Bringing in digs about peoples' personal lives is WAY out of line, Charles. Shame on you. Mox's retaliation was off too - but you DID provoke him.

This is a funny light hearted thread (imo), please keep it this way. There is no baiting, just a bit of fun.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Well, what if Charles is my favorite mod?

Then you would be sad because he is an Organizer. And as you know, VJ Organizers want to take your guns away. True fact.

I would like to comment as i am an organizer, and it is not a fact, bc i dont do that. So its more an opinion than a fact :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I would like to comment as i am an organizer, and it is not a fact, bc i dont do that. So its more an opinion than a fact :whistle:

Negative. It is a fact, look it up. Organizers want to take our guns away.

Well, Mox, I am an organizer and, while I can only speak for myself here, I do like taking guns away. With great relish, to boot!

Filed: Timeline

Well, Mox, I am an organizer and, while I can only speak for myself here, I do like taking guns away. With great relish, to boot!

sister julez is crossing to the dark side???????????? :cry:

will she luvz me no moah :cry:???

Timeline

will she luvz me no moah :cry: ???

Sister Len, while I do love you, I unfortunately don't share those same feelings for some of your compatriots. There are *some* people here who simply cannot handle being the butt of a joke, and yet have made a point of making themselves just thtat today, repeatedly.

Sister Len, while I do love you, I unfortunately don't share those same feelings for some of your compatriots. There are *some* people here who simply cannot handle being the butt of a joke, and yet have made a point of making themselves just thtat today, repeatedly.

Are Mexicans being not nice here??? Let me know and I will fix that :bonk:

Thank you julez for proving my point. It can now be irrefutable, ALL organizers want to take our guns away. With relish! And probably other condiments!

Timeline

Are Mexicans being not nice here??? Let me know and I will fix that :bonk:

Well, really its just the one who's recently become an issue, but I think its under control. ;)

Thank you julez for proving my point. It can now be irrefutable, ALL organizers want to take our guns away. With relish! And probably other condiments!

And, more importantly, while wearing boots!

Take this ####### somewhere else.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

As I suspected.... some of you don't like each other very much. You should go to the time out room immediatley, and listen to the Barney song until you can get along again.

And for you gun-shy mods and organizers that are fueling the fire here - please devote your kind attention to more important matters....like starting the aforementioned pie forum.

Mox and Charles - have sister Sinergy send you some of her favorite trance music when you return from the Barney place. Turn it on when you feel hostile, and it is guaranteed to take the fight out of you - no chemicals required. Sinergy, can you post up that link for them? Just trying to give peace a chance!!

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
As I suspected.... some of you don't like each other very much. You should go to the time out room immediatley, and listen to the Barney song until you can get along again.

And for you gun-shy mods and organizers that are fueling the fire here - please devote your kind attention to more important matters....like starting the aforementioned pie forum.

Mox and Charles - have sister Sinergy send you some of her favorite trance music when you return from the Barney place. Turn it on when you feel hostile, and it is guaranteed to take the fight out of you - no chemicals required. Sinergy, can you post up that link for them? Just trying to give peace a chance!!

You rock! :thumbs:

www.di.fm

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

www.di.fm

Soos trance musika!! Jost hostility!! :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

www.di.fm

Soos trance musika!! Jost hostility!! :lol:

:lol: calms me down...i listen to it LOUD when im upset, and then i feel better :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

A time-out would probably do me some good. :lol: The funny thing is that I'm probably the mellowest person you will ever meet. My participation in this thread was almost completely tongue-in-cheek, but I guess that didn't come through very well. I don't want to start the insanity back up again, so I'll just leave it there.

For those RU members that were annoyed, my apologies. But I for one thought it was necessary to make it 100% clear to certain induhviduals that coming into this forum and moving our sh*t around would be met with Georgian-style "excessive force." It perhaps wasn't the most elegant or mature method, but it did work. I certainly didn't see anyone else jump in when Kotenochek's thread was moved.

Edited by mox

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.