Hilarious Clinton

MSNBC Retracts False Palin Story; Others Duped

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Before all of you Sarah Palin supporters jump all over me, I will tell you that I did not vote for Barack Obama. I will also say that I agree with many conservative pundits and politicians who question whether she is informed on the issues, and whether she is qualified to become vice president (or president). I have no doubt that Sarah Palin is smart and ambitious. However, I believe she has some major faults which became glaringly obvious to many...both liberal and conservative alike. First, she is woefully uninformed on some major issues. Second, she would not admit it when she did not know something. Third, she lacks the political instincts necessary to attract the independent voters...those in the middle of the political spectrum who are the ones that actually provide the votes which elect a president. Instead, she shamelessly pandered to the rabid red-meat right wing of the GOP. Lastly, she overestimated herself. She was not ready to run for the highest office in the land, yet she surrendered to her ego.

It was not only us voters who watched her. The world was watching too. I felt embarrassed for my country. As for her future on the national political stage...while she can go home and study up on the issues, her performance during this campaign will come back to haunt her. Senator McCain showed poor judgement not only in his choice of running mates, but also in his lack of any vetting process. OK, now you can jump all over me.

They'll jump all over you saying she wasn't running for highest office in the land...

Otherwise, I agree with most of the rest of what you said...

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Furthermore, why is this stuff on this forum?

:secret: maybe cuz it's the OT forum?

don'tcha just :luv: noobs?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Before all of you Sarah Palin supporters jump all over me, I will tell you that I did not vote for Barack Obama. I will also say that I agree with many conservative pundits and politicians who question whether she is informed on the issues, and whether she is qualified to become vice president (or president). I have no doubt that Sarah Palin is smart and ambitious. However, I believe she has some major faults which became glaringly obvious to many...both liberal and conservative alike. First, she is woefully uninformed on some major issues. Second, she would not admit it when she did not know something. Third, she lacks the political instincts necessary to attract the independent voters...those in the middle of the political spectrum who are the ones that actually provide the votes which elect a president. Instead, she shamelessly pandered to the rabid red-meat right wing of the GOP. Lastly, she overestimated herself. She was not ready to run for the highest office in the land, yet she surrendered to her ego.

It was not only us voters who watched her. The world was watching too. I felt embarrassed for my country. As for her future on the national political stage...while she can go home and study up on the issues, her performance during this campaign will come back to haunt her. Senator McCain showed poor judgement not only in his choice of running mates, but also in his lack of any vetting process. OK, now you can jump all over me.

They'll jump all over you saying she wasn't running for highest office in the land...

Otherwise, I agree with most of the rest of what you said...

Sister, you are probably right. There may be some out there who do not place a high value on the vice presidency. I am not one of those. I look at it as being one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sister, you are probably right. There may be some out there who do not place a high value on the vice presidency. I am not one of those. I look at it as being one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Or, rather, one heart attack away from it. :whistle:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg