sassikhan

DS 230 Help for Pakistan

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I need help and information of DS 230 Application. Can any one let me know and help me with it..I'm very confused. I have send AOS yesterday and My DS3032 was accepted Today so The status of IV bill online said NOT PAID.

MY Question is:

1) Can I pay the bill online right now even though the NVC didn't have my AOS yet???

I have couple of questions on DS 230 Also...My Husband is in Pakistan And I will send the DS 230 From USA...My Other Question are

1) Do I only finish Part 1 or part 2

and should I only send the Passport Biographic page and 2 Pictures with completed DS 230..Or the Other Document also His

1) Police certification,

2) Our Marriage certificate

3) Birth certificate all the Original Documents????Or they will ask him to bring these on the interview???

And I also want to know what is Packet 3.5 or something like that the Embassy will send my Husband???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I need help and information of DS 230 Application. Can any one let me know and help me with it..I'm very confused. I have send AOS yesterday and My DS3032 was accepted Today so The status of IV bill online said NOT PAID.

MY Question is:

1) Can I pay the bill online right now even though the NVC didn't have my AOS yet???

I have couple of questions on DS 230 Also...My Husband is in Pakistan And I will send the DS 230 From USA...My Other Question are

and should I only send the Passport Biographic page and 2 Pictures with completed DS 230..Or the Other Document also His

1) Police certification,

3) Birth certificate all the Original Documents????Or they will ask him to bring these on the interview???

And I also want to know what is Packet 3.5 or something like that the Embassy will send my Husband???

1/ Call NVC to talk with live agent then request for the IIN. After that, go to

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx to log in. When the bill is generated, you will see it right away and pay for it using your bank routing number. This is the quickest way & convenient

Copy of Passport Biographic page is ok

2/ Ask you husband to print out the DS-230 form. This form is easily found from the google search or NVC website. He will filll in both parts (part I with his signature, part II : filled but do not sign. He will sign later). Pay attention to item 20 in part I, request to fill in date where he has been living. Make sure he writes PRESENT instead of the current date. This is very important since it will trigger RFE & delay the process further.

3/ Police Certificate: ask your husband to go to his local police station to request for one. I'm pretty

sure you/he can find out this info from someone who has done it before

4/ Marriage certificate: The original one (even it is in Pakistanese language) plus the translated-certified one (so 2 pieces of paper for this). The original one will be returned to your husband at the interview time.

5/ Birth Certificate: the original one plus the translated-certified one. Same as marriage certificate.

The original one will be returned at the interview date

Again, pay extreme attention on item 20 of form DS-230

If NVC has received the DS-3032 (agent selection) and confirmed so or you're able to make payment online. If you are his petitioner, you can submit the DS-230 form to NVC.

Read James' short cut for details : http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Jame%27s_Shortcut

Good luck

Edited by TVN

Timeline

MY Question is:

1) Police certification,

1/ Call NVC to talk with live agent then request for the IIN. After that, go to

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx to log in. When the bill is generated, you will see it right away and pay for it using your bank routing number. This is the quickest way & convenient

Copy of Passport Biographic page is ok

2/ Ask you husband to print out the DS-230 form. This form is easily found from the google search or NVC website. He will filll in both parts (part I with his signature, part II : filled but do not sign. He will sign later). Pay attention to item 20 in part I, request to fill in date where he has been living. Make sure he writes PRESENT instead of the current date. This is very important since it will trigger RFE & delay the process further.

3/ Police Certificate: ask your husband to go to his local police station to request for one. I'm pretty

sure you/he can find out this info from someone who has done it before

4/ Marriage certificate: The original one (even it is in Pakistanese language) plus the translated-certified one (so 2 pieces of paper for this). The original one will be returned to your husband at the interview time.

5/ Birth Certificate: the original one plus the translated-certified one. Same as marriage certificate.

The original one will be returned at the interview date

Again, pay extreme attention on item 20 of form DS-230

If NVC has received the DS-3032 (agent selection) and confirmed so or you're able to make payment online. If you are his petitioner, you can submit the DS-230 form to NVC.

Read James' short cut for details : http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Jame%27s_Shortcut

Good luck

Thanks but i have 1 more question the IIN number From AOS Fee Bill Do you think the AOS Fee Bill and IV bill have the same IIN Number???Because I have PAId the AOS Bill online and on that account their is I Bill option which says NOT PAID???

Again thanks for your reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think it is the same number, both fees are listed on the account page, but you must be sure the IV bill was generated before you pay, Mike & Yizhen

married in Nanning 10/28/06 I-130 mailed 11/24/06 I-129F mailed 12/8/06

I-130 & I-129F both approved 3/1/07

I-824 sent 3/9/07 K-3 sent to GUZ 3/15/07

K-3 P-3 sent 5/30/07 P-3 ret'd 5/31/07 (P-3 rec'd by mail 6/7/07)

rec'd P-4 6/27/07 interview 8/8/07 (rec'd P-4 by mail 7/3/07)

Interview 8/8/07 "PINK" entered US 8/27/07

Rec'd approved I-824 & re-approved I-130 10/11/07

after 12.5 mo. DHS Ombudsman sends I-130 to NVC 10/30/08, and asks for case to be expedited

NVC rec'd 12/26/08, NVC to GUZ 1/5/09,

NVC sends email to GUZ requesting Expedite 1/9 or 1/14? DOS says "waiting for interview date" 2/9

INTERVIEW 4/28/2009 P-4 delivered to US in 6 days via FedEx 3/26/2009

4/28/2009 INTERVIEW PINK ! ! ! !

VISA PICK-UP 4/30/2009 9:50 AM

Enter IR-1 POE Chicago "ORD", SS Card 6/27/09, welcome letter 7/2/09

10 YEAR GREEN CARD 7/6/2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

If you IV visa online says NOT PAID that means you CAN pay it now. The only reason you couldnt pay it was if it said NOT INVOICED. Since it says NOT PAID that means NVC accepted your choice of agent thats they have generated your IV bill meaning you can pay it. Go ahead and pay it now and send off your ds-230 form and supporting documents. good luck!

Timeline

thanks all for your reply....So my understanding of sending DS 230 is to complete the Application and send

1)Passport Biographic page

3) Birth certificate( all the Original Documents)

4)Police certification

5) 2 Photos

My husband knows how to obtain the police certification but I am not sure that should I send it in to NVC right now with my DS 230 Part 1 I have his Signs on the form(also I'm in USA and I only have his Birth Certificate and our marriage Certificate with me, so He will Obtain the Police Certification and send it to me which will take extra time because the postal service in Pakistan. so I was just wondering if I should send it with the DS 230 or not I don't want to get REF either) :huh: or he will show it to the embassy at the time of the interview??? also his Original births certificate and our marriage certificate...Because I read some where that I says Document you will need to obtain at the time of the interview Birth Certificate, Police Certification, and Marriage Certification. The Document you will send is DS 230 Part 1 and Passport Biographic page

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
thanks all for your reply....So my understanding of sending DS 230 is to complete the Application and send

1)Passport Biographic page

3) Birth certificate( all the Original Documents)

4)Police certification

5) 2 Photos

My husband knows how to obtain the police certification but I am not sure that should I send it in to NVC right now with my DS 230 Part 1 I have his Signs on the form(also I'm in USA and I only have his Birth Certificate and our marriage Certificate with me, so He will Obtain the Police Certification and send it to me which will take extra time because the postal service in Pakistan. so I was just wondering if I should send it with the DS 230 or not I don't want to get REF either) :huh: or he will show it to the embassy at the time of the interview??? also his Original births certificate and our marriage certificate...Because I read some where that I says Document you will need to obtain at the time of the interview Birth Certificate, Police Certification, and Marriage Certification. The Document you will send is DS 230 Part 1 and Passport Biographic page

Ask him to FEDEX or UPS or DHL. It will take less than 4 days to get here. You should gather all the documents & check your paper work while waiting. It's worth to do so.

I'm very sure they will generate the RFE when found missing document no matter what you explain. They, from my experience, are like robots.

Edited by TVN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam!

the packet 3.5 is For k3 visa

Have

TWio forms of DS-156

One Form OF DS-157 Only for men

ONe Form OF DS-230

I-134 Affadavit and Support

and U willhave to sent All papers wid Ur original Doucmetn such as

I have sen

Original NIkkah nama Wif original english TRanslated Certificcat

ORiginal Police certificate whick is valid for Six months

Original Birth Certifcat and Original ENglsih translated certiicate of Bith

Regards\

Rabi

Edited by Rabi

haan6gd.gif

27899jbdiigbhzo.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.