Brad and Vika

Thanks

61 posts in this topic

The bad news is that he is going to ban your tomahawk. Sorry man. The good news is that you will get a scimitar. Because, you know, he's Muslim and all.

Like the scimitars I've seen on Al-Jazeera?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
The bad news is that he is going to ban your tomahawk. Sorry man. The good news is that you will get a scimitar. Because, you know, he's Muslim and all.

Like the scimitars I've seen on Al-Jazeera?

Exactly. And Al-Jazerra, coincidentally enough, is what's going to replace all cable news. It's true, I saw it on FOX.

Well if you can't believe what you see on Fox, what can you believe?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• 5 weeks later...

You all may not believe this, but Vika and I are less than a week away from heading stateside, and the subject of insurance has never come up :innocent:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

But the good news is you're still allowed to possess "insurance" whether it's registered or not.

Русский форум член.

Oddly, every one here is painfully aware that we have a new President. For an entire day, every English language channel (and most others) covered nothing much else. BBC had live coverage of the Obama's parked car for 30 minutes before they left for church on Sunday, and you can imagine how exciting THAT coverage was. In fairness, some of the Russian language channels gave the inaugural shindig about the same coverage as the gas problem in Europe. Now I am happy to report business as usual, and that is a very good thing. If I have to listen to one more 20 minute commentary on the first lady's wardrobe I am going to vomit. :devil:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

And Michelle Obama looked absolutely radiant at the inauguration in her yellow frumpy housecoat.

I will nominate Michelle Obama for hottest first lady yet.

Русский форум член.

And Michelle Obama looked absolutely radiant at the inauguration in her yellow frumpy housecoat.

I will nominate Michelle Obama for hottest first lady yet.

And mox can be her fashion consultant :whistle:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

She was Jackie Kennedy before being Jackie O. And she was considered very hot in the sixties. Personally, I think Michelle Obama has too much booty. :whistle:

Personally, I think Michelle Obama has too much booty. :whistle:

This is also a common white guy mistake. There's no such thing as "too much booty." (Especially on a First Lady.)

Русский форум член.

Aw Slim, you're just trying to make up for your Chris Rock/Dave Chappell mixup. :lol:

Actually I agree though...a tossup between Michelle Obama and Jackie O.

Somehow Brad, I think if I were her fashion consultant, the outcome would be much worse than a frumpy housecoat. :D

GASP!!!! Do tell!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Personally, I think Michelle Obama has too much booty. :whistle:

This is also a common white guy mistake. There's no such thing as "too much booty." (Especially on a First Lady.)

does that make her "first booty" then? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.