Brad and Vika

Thanks

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

HAHA Slim, next time you make her mad and she hasn't physically done something to you I'd check your brake cables before going anywhere

Ira tends to get a little physical when angry, which to tell the truth is fun to me. she'll try to slap me a little, though I think down the road I'll be the sobbing old man cowering from getting hit again with a skillet because I left the lid for the trashcan up or whatever.

Just don't let them know about life insurance. I explained the concept of it to Ira and how I'm the benificiary for my father's and she immediately said "you should kill him" :huh:

I'm pretty sure she was just joking.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"

-Hunter S. Thompson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA Slim, next time you make her mad and she hasn't physically done something to you I'd check your brake cables before going anywhere

Ira tends to get a little physical when angry, which to tell the truth is fun to me. she'll try to slap me a little, though I think down the road I'll be the sobbing old man cowering from getting hit again with a skillet because I left the lid for the trashcan up or whatever.

Just don't let them know about life insurance. I explained the concept of it to Ira and how I'm the benificiary for my father's and she immediately said "you should kill him" :huh:

I'm pretty sure she was just joking.

:rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Funny you should mention that.... she told me one time if she was ever really, really, really angry at me she wouldn't say anything or make a big deal out of it, try to stab me in my sleep, poison me, cut of my man parts or anything like that. Only when I drove to work would I realize she "paid me back."

My wife was going to kill me for the insurance too but then when I told her it was only $10,000 she said it wasn't worth her trouble. "Better you work and make for me million bucks."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Funny you should mention that.... she told me one time if she was ever really, really, really angry at me she wouldn't say anything or make a big deal out of it, try to stab me in my sleep, poison me, cut of my man parts or anything like that. Only when I drove to work would I realize she "paid me back."

My wife was going to kill me for the insurance too but then when I told her it was only $10,000 she said it wasn't worth her trouble. "Better you work and make for me million bucks."

Oops! We already discussed insurance amounts - and I am definitely worth more dead than alive. I guess there is a target on my back. :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Oops! We already discussed insurance amounts - and I am definitely worth more dead than alive. I guess there is a target on my back. :lol:

Not if you keep working! You've got plenty of good working years ahead of you before she kills you for the insurance money.

I just realized we shouldn't be typing this stuff. Even joking about stuff happening to ourselves is "bad" from a superstition standpoint and I definitely don't need anything else to keep me in the dog house. My wife would really be pissed if I died now and left her with all our debt.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
:blink:

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love you, Brad and Vika!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

It sounds like we need to take out life insurance on our wives, just to protect ourselves. I suggest a large term policy since they are likely younger than us and it will be cheap. That should keep them from getting overly aggressive.

Good idea. A prenup, vasectomy, and lots of insurance on her will probably cover me. Oh... and one more thing - jewelectomy insurance. That way when she cuts my testicles off I can live my new life as a eunich comfortably :lol::thumbs:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I'm sitting here with crossed legs wondering where my tomahawk is.

I'm also wondering if Obama's going to try to ban my tomahawk since it was originally intended as a military weapon and "belongs on a foreign battlefield, not on our streets."

Русский форум член.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm also wondering if Obama's going to try to ban my tomahawk since it was originally intended as a military weapon and "belongs on a foreign battlefield, not on our streets."

:yes:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

The bad news is that he is going to ban your tomahawk. Sorry man. The good news is that you will get a scimitar. Because, you know, he's Muslim and all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.