Marlita

Adjustment to the United States

435 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:rofl::rofl: wow..i guess she set YOU ALL straight...how can u talk about this woman..she has no issues..and is not in for a ride..wow....

You are obviously Jamiacan , I can tell by your nastiness towards what u think is wrong or right, YOUR OPINIION , keep it to your self...

KElly ( LUV) is not saying or putting out there what YOU ALL are interpretting...... YOU have taken what is suppose to be an outlet for woman to talk about there adjustments and suggestions, and ripped them into pieces... I can eaisly tell who you are , cause I have a MOTHER IN LAW that stays just like you... YOU think you are oh so mighty HOTLEGZ, so you don't need this sight, so gets to steppin...... AS far as anyone else with there opinions, no one's life is perfect whether you come form here , there or anywhere.... Kelly is a good wman and I have been in contact with her for 4 yrs... How dare anyone chastize her the way that you are..........

Peace OUt

Now, Mrs. Smith, I'm TRULY offended what is that suppose to mean. "so you don't need this sight"... someone told/typed the same thing to me several times in PM......told me I didn't find the mold of the room, is it that simple?

:wow: Do we have a Jamaican women hater stalker on board :unsure:

It look so Shem, it look so fi true. I wish I had saved my PMs they were digusting to say the least...but mek dem hate, like dat ago tap mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dont want to jumping in the midst of the ish... but i find that comment offensive as well. If Mrs Smith, had posted you are obviously black, i would be heated also. NOt cool :no:

Well, I am white (last time I checked) and I found it offensive -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Lawny u a try reason wid logics...kiss teet...mi no ave no sense right about now....

mi naw look fi rasonings, mi no even ovahstand dat...mi belli still a hat mi, but I was waiting for it to hit the fan (a so it go)... :unsure: well, it did and seet deh, so a no lie mi did a tell when mi seh some people did a tell mi no fi come back innah di room like a dem bc own eeh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She hates Jamaican women cause her husband no stop cheat pon her with them..and she thought that he loved her and would treat her like gold b/c she's white

Even though i have issues with my MIL..jah know mi no hate har..such a strong emotion to feel about someone..that does not make or can take my breath

Dont want to jumping in the midst of the ish... but i find that comment offensive as well. If Mrs Smith, had posted you are obviously black, i would be heated also. NOt cool :no:

Well, I am white (last time I checked) and I found it offensive -

yuh si mi Sus..she rude..and BRAVE fi dat shyt..ooooo

dats why mi no feel bad fi call a DUMBBITCH

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MRS SMITH...U TOOK THE MAN FROM JAMAICA AND EXPECT HI MTO FORGET EVERYTHING HE KNEW ALL IS LIFE..THINKING U GAVE HIM THE GIFT OF A VISA AND MARRIAGE TO A WHITE WOMAN...WOW.. :rofl::rofl:

listen to you the almighty, u have the nerve to say I am out Jamiacans and you say this about him being married to a white woman.... You can not make or break mi , u silly probably old lady.... I got more than I can ask for in my life..... You must think u owwwwwwwwwwwww so cool with ur words of wisdom..........You can give big ups to his mother cause she left him in Jamiaca at 6 months old for whoever could take care for him, never supported him one bit, until she knew he was coming here, so that WE as a couple could take care of her 4 yr old daughter.... So if that is the kind of woman u wanna big up too... shows u are who u are...... Bright woman aren't u..................Don't fret my dear, I am only here to be supportive, I would have never even bothered if I wasn't asked to share my story by others, cause I am not AFRAID to speak my mind..... :hehe::hehe:

Timeline
MRS SMITH...U TOOK THE MAN FROM JAMAICA AND EXPECT HI MTO FORGET EVERYTHING HE KNEW ALL IS LIFE..THINKING U GAVE HIM THE GIFT OF A VISA AND MARRIAGE TO A WHITE WOMAN...WOW.. :rofl::rofl:

listen to you the almighty, u have the nerve to say I am out Jamiacans and you say this about him being married to a white woman.... You can not make or break mi , u silly probably old lady.... I got more than I can ask for in my life..... You must think u owwwwwwwwwwwww so cool with ur words of wisdom..........You can give big ups to his mother cause she left him in Jamiaca at 6 months old for whoever could take care for him, never supported him one bit, until she knew he was coming here, so that WE as a couple could take care of her 4 yr old daughter.... So if that is the kind of woman u wanna big up too... shows u are who u are...... Bright woman aren't u..................Don't fret my dear, I am only here to be supportive, I would have never even bothered if I wasn't asked to share my story by others, cause I am not AFRAID to speak my mind..... :hehe::hehe:

Mrs Smith....I've just been catching up...and I just wanna say that you were outta order, and every Jamaican, and person that TRULY LOVES a Jamaican has the right to be offended and pissed by what you said...Why don't you just do everyone a favor right now, and tek wey yuhself! Yuh nasty words not wanted round yereso :no: :no: Kimmy, Lawny, Honey, Shemmy, Sus, and all of the rest of my lovely, beautiful, intelligent Yardie family---let the foolishness be! God's given us a beautiful day---let's enjoy it and each other! (L)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

SORRY WHAT !!

WHATEVA !! CAUSE OBVIOUSLY SHE DON'T LIKE URASS FOR A REASON..U THINK U HIGH AND MIGHTY CAUSE U WHITE..RIGHT !!

DON'T WANNA KNOW UR TWISTED LIFE STORY...U FOOL

YES I'M VERY BRITE THANK YOU..

DOES IT SEEM LIKE I'M FRAID TO SPEAK MY MIND..UMMMM..NOOOOO !!

SUPPORTIVE OF WHOOOOO....MUST BE URSELF AND UR CRAZY FRIENDS !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Thanks Mrs. P; but what she said really offended me and I'm sure it offended others.

I mean if she wah chat, mek she talk, I want to know what else she really, realy thinks of JAMAICANS, but mostly JAMAICAN WOMEN!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mrs Smith....I've just been catching up...and I just wanna say that you were outta order, and every Jamaican, and person that TRULY LOVES a Jamaican has the right to be offended and pissed by what you said...Why don't you just do everyone a favor right now, and tek wey yuhself! Yuh nasty words not wanted round yereso :no: :no: Kimmy, Lawny, Honey, Shemmy, Sus, and all of the rest of my lovely, beautiful, intelligent Yardie family---let the foolishness be! God's given us a beautiful day---let's enjoy it and each other! (L)

Mrs.P..no pay she no mind..she a fool...mi no need she fi validate me as a person...SHE CAN DO ME A HUGE FAVOR THOUGH AND KISSMYASS

EVERYBODY KNOW URS THE ANONYMOUS ONE..SO THERE GOES UR COVER...FOOL FOOL GYAL

Timeline
Thanks Mrs. P; but what she said really offended me and I'm sure it offended others.

I mean if she wah chat, mek she talk, I want to know what else she really, realy thinks of JAMAICANS, but mostly JAMAICAN WOMEN!

Lawny, what she said offended me too. Even though I am not a Jamaican woman, I love a Jamaican man, my MIL is a Jamaican woman, my BIL's, nephews, and so many friends are Jamaican...so yes, she has offended my family and me as well. But clearly she is simple and ignorant, and has got her own stuff going on, and no need in getting riled up over her obvious insecurities. She is not worth it. Really. But I will throw in a BUUUMMBAARAAASSPUSSSSYCLOT for good measure! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Lawny, what she said offended me too. Even though I am not a Jamaican woman, I love a Jamaican man, my MIL is a Jamaican woman, my BIL's, nephews, and so many friends are Jamaican...so yes, she has offended my family and me as well. But clearly she is simple and ignorant, and has got her own stuff going on, and no need in getting riled up over her obvious insecurities. She is not worth it. Really. But I will throw in a BUUUMMBAARAAASSPUSSSSYCLOT for good measure! :thumbs:

:rofl::crying::rofl::crying: .........lawd mi belly...membah mi belly no too good tideh

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

But a wha dis fadda?!?!

MrsSmith u too bloodclaat brite!!

Nuh bodda come ova yah and DISRESPECT the yaardie thread wit ur RUDE words!

Mi can see why yuh husband and modda in law nuh rate yuh!

If a war yuh wan war den bring it!!!

Betta yet jus move and gweh wid yuh bloodclaat BAD MINE SELF!!!

Dyam fool!

Low we!!!

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.