shrewdgal

YARDIES

248 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I received my gift today - Two great sets from The Body Shop - One of Vanilla Spice scent shower gel, scrub, lotion, etc... and the other a Peppermint foot pack with lotion, scrub, cooling spray - Perfect to pamper myself before JA - Thank you Serenity, I love them both!

:D I'm glad you liked it Sus!! ENJOY!!! Merry Christmas, Happy B'Day and have a wonderful, safe, trip.... I'M SO JEALOUS :yes:

Love at first sight is easy to understand;

it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

:dance: ((((SJB)))) THANK YOU SO MUCH! My gift arrived this morning, I ran down my stairs like a little kid when I saw it was the mailman. :D

I sent Vanilla Spice out (my fav scent) and got Vanilla Spice back in a different way... how cool is that.

I received:

Vanilla Spice - Shimmer Soap, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Fragrance Diffuser and Oil..... all from The Body Shop - ITS PERFECT!!

Thank you again and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY CHRISTMAS

Love at first sight is easy to understand;

it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Mrs Palmer i just got my gifts :wub:

I got a book called 10 secrets for success and inner peace, and bath&body works velvet tuberose

thanks again

You're welcome Nelly...I hope you enjoy them both! And Happy Holidays!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: ((((SJB)))) THANK YOU SO MUCH! My gift arrived this morning, I ran down my stairs like a little kid when I saw it was the mailman. :D

I sent Vanilla Spice out (my fav scent) and got Vanilla Spice back in a different way... how cool is that.

I received:

Vanilla Spice - Shimmer Soap, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Fragrance Diffuser and Oil..... all from The Body Shop - ITS PERFECT!!

Thank you again and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY CHRISTMAS

No problem. Glad you like it :thumbs:

Timeline

I'm behind, but I'm mailing my gift out today....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I received my gift last week but didn't have enough time to log on and share with everyone. You should've seen me when I got the package from my mailman, I felt like a kid in a candy store :lol:

I got a wonderful set from Bath and Body Works as well as a ton of the best candy ever made (Snickers) :D

Thanks so much Tonya! Wishing you a wonderful holiday to you and your family (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
I received my gift last week but didn't have enough time to log on and share with everyone. You should've seen me when I got the package from my mailman, I felt like a kid in a candy store :lol:

I got a wonderful set from Bath and Body Works as well as a ton of the best candy ever made (Snickers) :D

Thanks so much Tonya! Wishing you a wonderful holiday to you and your family (F)

You are very welcome Im glad u liked it! I knew I couldnt go wrong with the snickers! :)

Timeline

I mailed my gift! Somebody better start checking the mail daily. LMAO :rofl:

ROC

Timeline

(((Lawny)))

Got my gift Saturday!! :dance:

Cute little champagne glasses frame for my wedding pics, some cute Christmas socks to keep my toesies warm, a notepad, and a really nice smelling candle. The candle had the whole box smelling nice. At first Evan and I were smelling the socks cause we didnt notice the candle.

Thanks Lawny!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I got my GIFT TODAY.......................((((((((((((((( Thanks MrsLadyD))))))))))))))))))

i recieved a gift card for Bath and Body Works, so i can go to JA< smelling good, and a lovely ornament, picture frame. Mrs Lady D, put a smile on my face :lol:

Thanks again, Danelle :thumbs:

Timeline

Awwwwww, I got y gift today from my secret santa "Marie87". Your a doll baby.

Ok, so I got a $10 gift card to Vickies. Yippie, I can't wait to go get some more cotton undies. I also got some stationary cards with my initial on them that are oh too cute.... Then I got two long packs of my fav candies in the whole wide world which I had for dinner tonight. (Reeses and Twix) Yum-O.

Thank you so much Marie. I was so happy when I came home today and saw my box. Happy Holidays to you Marie!!!! :D

ROC

Timeline

Ok, so I got a $10 gift card to Vickies. Yippie, I can't wait to go get some more cotton undies. I also got some stationary cards with my initial on them that are oh too cute.... Then I got two long packs of my fav candies in the whole wide world which I had for dinner tonight. (Reeses and Twix) Yum-O.

Thank you so much Marie. I was so happy when I came home today and saw my box. Happy Holidays to you Marie!!!! :D

now that's cute

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

now that's cute

Okay my gift wasn't that cute or thoughtful. I got exactly what she asked for :innocent:

I wonder if she has received it yet.

Timeline

now that's cute

Okay my gift wasn't that cute or thoughtful. I got exactly what she asked for :innocent:

:lol: ok..thanx for the warning

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

now that's cute

:lol: ok..thanx for the warning

Kimmy- I hope you get what you asked for... :thumbs::whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.