• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Pass the coffee pot

I had Lexy over last night and we had so much fun. Well, she occupied the computer so I could get some cleaning done. She is learning to sound things out and spell/read! She heard a commercial for JC Penneys store and started writing. She brought me a paper and said ...'Look I can write that!' and this is what it said. .. jaisee peneez :P She is close to reading and is looking forward to getting her library card. Warms my heart because I love to read and hope she also finds joy in books.

Hope ya'll have a good Tuesday.

Carmen come on yahoo msger and I'll give you that pic from Saturday B)

eta: morning Zee!

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning all!! i had to scrape windows this morning when i picked up hubby at work! Ew, guess winter is here. All i know is i've been walking around the house wrapped up in a blanket the past two days!

Keep warm everyone.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

pink toolbelt bash? I'm sooo there!!! :dance::dance:

I think I've sneezed about 23 times so far today so I guess I have a cold. It all makes sense now why I've been so tired the past two days. Guess I was trying to fight it off.

Flew into work today! Gotta love workin' on a holiday!!! We get the day after thanksgiving off instead of Veteran's day and I like it better. Wish I could go to Black Friday with hubby but I have the kids this Thanksgiving so I'll have to wait till next year since I always like to get in line at around 2am to beat the crowds. I dropped my youngest off at my sister's this morning and OMG they're making a turkey dinner and the whole house smells like Thanksgiving!!! :star:

I have been looking at the Black Friday ads and so far, I not so impressed. At least there is nothing to get me up and in line for. Sears has a big ad. I am still waiting to see Target, Toys R Us and Walmart. Walgreens had barely anything. More should be out soon since we are getting so close.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Happy Tuesday MENA!

Happy Veterans Day to those who have and/or are currently serving in the military, thank you for your scarifices & God Bless

Enjoy the day all (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Just want to give a big holla and hi five :thumbs: to all those brave and patriotic men and women

who have defended our country and helped us maintain the FREEDOM and GLORY of this wonderful country!

Mornin All

Hope you day is going well and I am praying for friends here LET'S HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS....it seems to come in waves :blush:

When the kids were really small I used to do the Black Friday thing....but over time the aggravation made it

unappealing for me to rush out before dawn in the cold for toys.

I did get some good deals though.

Those early morning rushes to shop are long gone and I usually work on black friday but this year

I AM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder...I would like to try and see what I can save on this year.

I still am not sure what the HOT ITEMS are for kids this year, as mine have grown up and arent quite into the toy thing.

They would be more interested in electronics...and now with Hubby joining us this Christmas....shopping will be even

more fun!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
When the kids were really small I used to do the Black Friday thing....but over time the aggravation made it

unappealing for me to rush out before dawn in the cold for toys.

I did get some good deals though.

Those early morning rushes to shop are long gone and I usually work on black friday but this year

I AM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder...I would like to try and see what I can save on this year.

I still am not sure what the HOT ITEMS are for kids this year, as mine have grown up and arent quite into the toy thing.

They would be more interested in electronics...and now with Hubby joining us this Christmas....shopping will be even

more fun!

I hear ya on the toys though my 11 year old still wants games for her Wii so they might be on sale I think. I just hope I can still get one or two things at a discount if I go later on in the day but time will tell I guess. My 12 yr old only wants clothes. She gave me a list full of links to the sites she found the shirt/pants on and told me what size and color she wants. She cracks me up to no end.....one time I was cleaning her room and I happened to come upon a notebook. Being the nosey mom I am I glanced through it and lo and behold each page had store name for a heading and the size and measurements for each item so that she could know what size she is! LOL

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Morning MENA and Happy Tuesday!! (F)

I'm at work...blah. If it were Wednesday I'd have more of a smile on my face...LOL :P

I used to love black friday as well...not so much any more and perhaps as many of you have said, when the babies are older I might be out there again. It was fun w/ my Grandma...:D We'd get up early together and head out...I was her shopping cart pusher...:P But fun times, I always got the gifts I wanted...I know cheating but my cousins use to bribe me weeks before to make sure my Grams knew all they wanted...LOL. :devil: This time my hubbys mom will be here, so perhaps I might have to venture out with her. I can only imagine her reaction! :blink:

Well, HLM...I'm waiting to hear from you habibty!! Where is my text/phone call girl??? :P (i'm sure ur busy...lol)

I'm on a conference call at work.... :clock:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Veterans Day everyone.

My son doesnt have school today so he is still sleeping and baby is playing quietly (for NOW, anyway) so I'm taking advantage of it and catching up on some VJ and news reading :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I'm off work today for Veteran's Day which is nice. Its rainy and cold here but I need to get out and do a little shopping. I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all and happy veteran's day

here's the dvd release list:

November 11

- 301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus Wallace Leonidas (Comedy) Buy Now!

- 7th Heaven: The Seventh Season (Drama, Family, TV) Buy Now!

- The Apprentice (Drama, Romance) Buy Now!

- Beer For My Horses (Adventure, Comedy) Buy Now!

- The Boys in the Band (Drama) Buy Now!

- The Cosby Show: The Complete Series (Comedy, Family, TV) Buy Now!

- The Hanoi Hilton (Drama, War) Buy Now!

- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (3-Disc Special Edition) (Action, Thriller) Buy Now!

- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Collector's Set) (Action, Thriller) Buy Now!

- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Full Screen) (Action, Thriller) Buy Now!

- Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Widescreen) (Action, Thriller) Buy Now!

- Hollywood Musicals Collection (Musical) Buy Now!

- JFK (Three-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller) Buy Now!

- The Lone Ranger 75th Anniversary Collector's Edition (Adventure, Family, TV, Western) Buy Now!

- Mind of Mencia: Season 4 (Uncensored) (Comedy, TV) Buy Now!

- Planet B-Boy (Documentary) Buy Now!

- Quo Vadis: Special Edition (Drama, Romance, TV) Buy Now!

- Roman Holiday (Paramount Centennial Collection) (Comedy, Drama, Romance) Buy Now!

- Sabrina (Paramount Centennial Collection) (Comedy, Drama, Romance) Buy Now!

- Scrubs: The Complete Seventh Season (Comedy, Drama, TV) Buy Now!

- Shaun the Sheep: Off the Baa! (Animation, Comedy) Buy Now!

- The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Crime, Drama, Thriller, TV) Buy Now!

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Action, Adventure, Animation, Sci-Fi) Buy Now!

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Two-Disc Special Edition) (Action, Adventure, Animation, Sci-Fi) Buy Now!

- Storm Hawks: 2-Disc Collector's Set - Showdown in the Skies (Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, TV) Buy Now!

- The Streets of San Francisco: The Second Season, Volume Two (Action, Crime, Drama, TV) Buy Now!

- Sukiyaki Western Django (Action, Adventure, Western) Buy Now!

- Sunset Boulevard (Paramount Centennial Collection) (Drama, Romance) Buy Now!

- This Christmas (Comedy, Drama, Holiday) Buy Now!

- Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage (Drama, Family) Buy Now!

- Walt Disney Treasures: Chronological Donald, Volume 4 (Animation) Buy Now!

- Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club Presents Annette - 1957-1958 Season (Various) Buy Now!

- Warner Bros Classic Holiday Collection: Volume 1 (Various) Buy Now!

- Warner Bros Classic Holiday Collection: Volume 2 (Various) Buy Now!

- Warner Bros. and the Homefront Collection (Various) Buy Now!

note that hellboy 2 is out today! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.