CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

May God grant you both a life full of happiness & love! God bless! :D

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Congratulations!!!Advanced Merry Christmas!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15,2008-----------met my soldier online

September 1-22,2008-----first time together in Philippines

November 7,2008---------NOA1 Touched

November 15,2008--------NOA1 (hardcopy) by mail

glitterfy-flpbk1805532686423634.gif

glitterfy053041456D34.gif

glitterfy051430T752D36.gif

At November 10, 2008 7am US Embassy Manila

I am so happy our long wait is over! Thank God and to my loving fiancé…I am soon to be with u! (L)

I arrive at the embassy at 6:15 am. Fall in line in the Immigrant/K1/k3 visa lane. The guard check my appointment letter and proceed to Gate 2. Follow the blue arrows then sit down in the blue chairs upon entering the area. The guard made us fall in line in the left side counter (near the bathroom) to get stub number. Here you are going to prepare appointment letter, two copies of DS 156, two copies of DS 157, and 1 copy of DS 136k. Sit down and wait for my number to appear in the queuing board. I was called for window 25 for pre-screening. A kind filipina lady in her middle age greets me with a smile. She asks questions like how old is my fiancé and me, if we have been married or if I have children before, his dates of trips in the Philippines, his job, where did I met him and what site. She asked for my birth certificate, NBI clearance, and affidavit of support with employment letter, income tax return and W2. She asks if I have cenomar but I said I don’t have it, she said it’s ok. Wow it must be my lucky day! :D For proofs of relationship she only asks for PICTURES! That’s all and I brought a lot in my folder! Glad it all went well though. The pre-screening took only less than 3 minutes then I was asked to sit down and wait for my number to appear in the queuing board again. After wards I proceed to number 31 for the consul interview. This is the scariest part of the day! :wacko: A nice man in his middle age years appears to me and asks to raise my right hand to swear if all my information are correct. He asks the same questions just like from my pre-screening interview. He checked my pictures too. Then he said Ma’am your visa is approved. I thank him a lot with a smile... Thank God…

I waited for my name to be called then proceed to window 37. The lady gave me instructions how to pay delbros. Then I went to the delbros counter and paid Php250. That’s it! I’m done. I head to the exit with a gleeful smile.

I first looked for food because I was so hungry and then called my fiancé to relay the BIG news. We are very happy…:dancing::dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.