Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles you big baby, it is in the high 20's

never said i liked cold weather :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Happy Moanday. Went to bed with a migraine and was up all night with it....I'm at work now dealing with it...yuck

I hope all of you have a wonderful day

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning!

Happy snowy day, everyone!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

*sticks a bug in everybodies ear that a few of us will be in or around Columbia, Missouri the week of Thanksgiving* come down for a meeeeetuppppp!!!!

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Morning all!

Im tired from this weekend. We really got a lot done around the house and im LOVING my new elliptical. Did 25 mins on it twice yesterday and seems like that will be the pattern I will keep. I will say im severely out of shape bc my butt muscles are KILLING me today.

Im excited for the next few weeks to go by. My two best friends are graduating nursing school and will finally be coming back to chicago to work in december. Also, my bday falls on black friday this year. SOOO....I will be fighting the crowds early in the monring that day just like I do every year, it will just be extra cool because it will be my 24th!!!! My twin will be coming in too to celebrate. I dont know why but this bday I just can wait for. I always feel like my bdays got screwed. My 21st i was living in jordan, my 22nd i was very ill from ulcers and gall bladder, and my 23rd i was pregnant with zaid...This year we will be going to a japanese grill then to bourbon street!! woohoo!!!

Jackie! I missed 1$ bread? Shame on me!!! Your right about the 3.99. it kills me when i go to stock up on it. The good thing tho is sofyan and i were BIG bread eaters and I have stopped all together unless the bread is dark and high in dietary fiber, and sofyan rarely eats it. We have had the same 4 packs in my freezer for the past 2 months or so.

Amal. feel better girl!!

Staashi. Hope these 3 weeks fly by. Will you have the gender ultrasound before he comes back?

everyone else...HAPPY MONDAY

Well i hope everyone has a good day!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning all!

Im tired from this weekend. We really got a lot done around the house and im LOVING my new elliptical. Did 25 mins on it twice yesterday and seems like that will be the pattern I will keep. I will say im severely out of shape bc my butt muscles are KILLING me today.

Im excited for the next few weeks to go by. My two best friends are graduating nursing school and will finally be coming back to chicago to work in december. Also, my bday falls on black friday this year. SOOO....I will be fighting the crowds early in the monring that day just like I do every year, it will just be extra cool because it will be my 24th!!!! My twin will be coming in too to celebrate. I dont know why but this bday I just can wait for. I always feel like my bdays got screwed. My 21st i was living in jordan, my 22nd i was very ill from ulcers and gall bladder, and my 23rd i was pregnant with zaid...This year we will be going to a japanese grill then to bourbon street!! woohoo!!!

Jackie! I missed 1$ bread? Shame on me!!! Your right about the 3.99. it kills me when i go to stock up on it. The good thing tho is sofyan and i were BIG bread eaters and I have stopped all together unless the bread is dark and high in dietary fiber, and sofyan rarely eats it. We have had the same 4 packs in my freezer for the past 2 months or so.

Amal. feel better girl!!

Staashi. Hope these 3 weeks fly by. Will you have the gender ultrasound before he comes back?

everyone else...HAPPY MONDAY

Well i hope everyone has a good day!!

happy Monday everyone!

Jackie, don't feel too bad, I turned onto 94 and realized we were going downtown Chicago. I was suppossed to go 94 west and went 94 east :rofl:. My bad. I told Carmen, must be a blonde thing. lol

Stasshi, thanks for the compliment on my hair. Actually the pics of arab fest my hair was shorter.

My hair doesn't grow fast and am trying to grow it out.

The meet was fantastic as was the shopping and spending time with Jackie and Carmen! Kamal is loving his bread! I am my hummus.

Jackie, if you decide to go to MO, let me know maybe we can ride together and leave Kamal home!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

good afternoon everyone:)

Monday is humpday in the ME :star:

That mean's it's almost the weekend for me!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

You're lucky!!! I HATE mondays!!!!!

how long have you been in Saudi?

I've been here for a year. Just imagine...I HATE saturdays lol!

ps...a not so good start to my Monday morning tho...Hubby woke me up at 5am to throw a fit about the jeans and socks i layed out for him...apearantly they were the wrong kind and it didn't matter that I actually did it, just that I did it wrong.

Also, upon arriving to work there were 2 teachers looking horrified in the hallway outside my classrom. I asked what was wrong and they informed me that there was a giant sewer rat taking up residence in the class next door. The mantainance man came to remove it, it ended up being about 12 inches long...and it SMELLED!!!

What a day!

good afternoon everyone:)

Monday is humpday in the ME :star:

That mean's it's almost the weekend for me!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

You're lucky!!! I HATE mondays!!!!!

how long have you been in Saudi?

I've been here for a year. Just imagine...I HATE saturdays lol!

ps...a not so good start to my Monday morning tho...Hubby woke me up at 5am to throw a fit about the jeans and socks i layed out for him...apearantly they were the wrong kind and it didn't matter that I actually did it, just that I did it wrong.

Also, upon arriving to work there were 2 teachers looking horrified in the hallway outside my classrom. I asked what was wrong and they informed me that there was a giant sewer rat taking up residence in the class next door. The mantainance man came to remove it, it ended up being about 12 inches long...and it SMELLED!!!

What a day!

:wow::o:blink::wacko: i don't like mice, let alone...RATS... and 12 inch long rats.. NO THANKS!!!

i'm at home now, I couldn't take it at work as I kept getting so nauseated that I thought i was gonna lose it all over the customers. Luckily nobody else was on vacation today so it won't hurt'em too bad that I came home ensha'allah. I hate leaving them short handed.

On a lighter note, my kittahs got to come home today. They had their front claws removed ... and 450 dollars later, they're home and well. hubster is gonna faint when he sees the receipt. wth am I saying, I about fainted! I hope my landlordess is happy now ...

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Happy Moanday. Went to bed with a migraine and was up all night with it....I'm at work now dealing with it...yuck

I hope all of you have a wonderful day

I'm sorry for your migraine Amal. I get them too. Have you tried going to the doctor so you can get some decent medicine for them? I have to take blood pressure medicine every day to reduce mine down to a few a month and then I have emergency pills I take when they still come, but it all works so I don't have to suffer so much.

I hope your feeling better now (F)

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

I take the Imitrex nasal spray. Usually it works but for some reason it isn't touching it today. it's not as bad as it was when I was at work, thank god, but it is still causing a LOT of pressure behind my eyeball and down the left side of my face, behind my ear, and down my neck *cries* Maybe I'll take a nap...

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.