Big Papa Zone

Shaz 'n' Daymo's Sad Arse X Factor Thread

559 posts in this topic

I can not beleive it, they discussed Laura getting booted out of X factor in the House of Commons I am in shock!

The Country is going down the toilet and they are discussing X Factor..............thank god I am leaving

And Laura is blaming getting booted off coz she is boinking one the shows execs

What next Daniel is really a woman :whistle:

Daniel to win!!! :dance:

DANIEL OR SOON TO BE DANIELLE :rofl:

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
All I can say is it's a fix. NO WAY should Laura have been voted off! It's a tragedy..Booo

P.s Why am I able to watch X Factor video clips online but not Coronation Street?

just to let you know...if you want UK tv programmes in the US go to www.thebox.bz it saved my "im a celebrity" addiction last year!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
All I can say is it's a fix. NO WAY should Laura have been voted off! It's a tragedy..Booo

P.s Why am I able to watch X Factor video clips online but not Coronation Street?

just to let you know...if you want UK tv programmes in the US go to www.thebox.bz it saved my "im a celebrity" addiction last year!

That's starting again in the next couple days.

Commons support for X Factor reject

pa.press.net

Laura White's ejection from The X Factor sparked thousands of calls for her reinstatement and unexpected support in the House of Commons.

Laura, 21, was sent home by the judges on Saturday after she went head-to-head with Spanish singer Ruth Lorenzo following a shock public vote.

Only Cheryl Cole, Laura's mentor, voted to save the aspiring singer, who had been one of the bookies' favourites to win the ITV1 show.

More than 5,000 fans have now signed an online petition for Laura to be reinstated or get a record deal. Some viewers claimed on petitiononline.com that they were unable to get through when they voted for Laura, from Manchester.

Their comments included: "What an absolute farce. I am disgusted and will not be watching The X Factor until this situation is rectified."

Another stated: "So sad but with the way X Factor is going maybe (it's) better not to be associated with the show!"

Meanwhile, Culture Secretary Andy Burnham said Laura was "wonderful and talented" and the decision to vote her out was "very harsh".

Mr Burnham, who represents the constituency of Leigh in Greater Manchester, said it was "always tempting" for MPs to amplify their views to the nation on what kind of programmes they want to see.

He added: "Mainly we should resist that temptation to comment on editorial matters.

"Although the temptation is great in my case having seen the wonderful and talented Laura White very harshly voted off X Factor on Saturday."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

pa.press.net

Laura White's ejection from The X Factor sparked thousands of calls for her reinstatement and unexpected support in the House of Commons.

Laura, 21, was sent home by the judges on Saturday after she went head-to-head with Spanish singer Ruth Lorenzo following a shock public vote.

Only Cheryl Cole, Laura's mentor, voted to save the aspiring singer, who had been one of the bookies' favourites to win the ITV1 show.

More than 5,000 fans have now signed an online petition for Laura to be reinstated or get a record deal. Some viewers claimed on petitiononline.com that they were unable to get through when they voted for Laura, from Manchester.

Their comments included: "What an absolute farce. I am disgusted and will not be watching The X Factor until this situation is rectified."

Another stated: "So sad but with the way X Factor is going maybe (it's) better not to be associated with the show!"

Meanwhile, Culture Secretary Andy Burnham said Laura was "wonderful and talented" and the decision to vote her out was "very harsh".

Mr Burnham, who represents the constituency of Leigh in Greater Manchester, said it was "always tempting" for MPs to amplify their views to the nation on what kind of programmes they want to see.

He added: "Mainly we should resist that temptation to comment on editorial matters.

"Although the temptation is great in my case having seen the wonderful and talented Laura White very harshly voted off X Factor on Saturday."

But that's the record industry all over, isn't it - style over substance. There was an amazing talent that didn't even make the final, a young lass by the name of Hannah Bradbeer, that Cheryl Cole didn't pick to go onto the live shows. If you closed your eyes, I swear you would think you were listenting to Janis Joplin - incredible voice. Unfortunately for Hannah, she also looked like Janis Joplin, and of course the talentless but pretty Mrs Cole couldn't have any ugly bugs clouding the X Factor gene pool now, could she? It's all ###### wrong, and that's why the walking barbie with the "oooh sooooo cuuuuuuuute" squeaky little voice, Diana Vickers, will win.

Come on Daniel!!! :lol:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

pa.press.net

But that's the record industry all over, isn't it - style over substance. There was an amazing talent that didn't even make the final, a young lass by the name of Hannah Bradbeer, that Cheryl Cole didn't pick to go onto the live shows. If you closed your eyes, I swear you would think you were listenting to Janis Joplin - incredible voice. Unfortunately for Hannah, she also looked like Janis Joplin, and of course the talentless but pretty Mrs Cole couldn't have any ugly bugs clouding the X Factor gene pool now, could she? It's all ###### wrong, and that's why the walking barbie with the "oooh sooooo cuuuuuuuute" squeaky little voice, Diana Vickers, will win.

Come on Daniel!!! :lol:

I'm glad someone agrees with me! He's the only one left with any real talent :lol:

Well blow me down wtih a feather Damian has now swtiched to Daniel ha ha ha

Todays update on Lauragate..............could this be true

Rumour has it that the songstress has hinted she's coming back.

According to The Sun she was cornered by a huge group of fans and is alleged to have said, "Don't worry - I'm going back on the show".

After she was voted off on Saturday, more than 50,000 fans have signed a petition to have Laura reinstated. After the controversy about Diana Vickers, will X Factor bosses change the rules and bring her back? I mean there have been thousands of requests for her return on this blog alone...

What do you think?

Does she deserve another chance?

What about Austin, he was a favourite too?

...is it becoming a pantomime?

Come on Daniel how many times did you add your name to the petition

Timeline
Well blow me down wtih a feather Damian has now swtiched to Daniel ha ha ha

Todays update on Lauragate..............could this be true

Rumour has it that the songstress has hinted she's coming back.

According to The Sun she was cornered by a huge group of fans and is alleged to have said, "Don't worry - I'm going back on the show".

After she was voted off on Saturday, more than 50,000 fans have signed a petition to have Laura reinstated. After the controversy about Diana Vickers, will X Factor bosses change the rules and bring her back? I mean there have been thousands of requests for her return on this blog alone...

What do you think?

Does she deserve another chance?

What about Austin, he was a favourite too?

...is it becoming a pantomime?

Come on Daniel how many times did you add your name to the petition

If she comes back, I may just switch my allegiance.... It'll be a tough one though...

Well I think we will have to wait till Saturday............

Now Diane is in trouble for going to a bonfire party.............................

and the most shocking news of all

DAMIAN NOW WANTS DANIEL TO WIN.............wonder if it was after I said he might be a woman :rofl::rofl:

I have put a couple of calls in to see if I can gets into the show ha ha

Maybe I will wear a Damian t-shirt ha ha ha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Shaz, you GOTTA try and get us in for finals night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

I am on a mission to get us in ha ha

TODAYS UPDATE

Diana recovers for next X Factor?

pa.press.net

The X Factor's Diana Vickers is still waiting to learn if she if fit to sing on the next show.

The 17-year-old finalist - who missed competing in last week's round of the ITV1 talent show due to her illness - can barely speak and is "in agony" with laryngitis.

A spokesperson for The X Factor spokesperson said the day before the show: "Diana is still on antibiotics and is seeing the doctor this afternoon. We still don't know if she'll be fit to sing but it's looking good."

The X Factor's creative director Brian Friedman told the Sun: "I was with Diana in rehearsals on Wednesday.

"Her throat still hurts, she couldn't talk at full volume, she was having trouble swallowing -- but she wants to perform. Diana is going to go on stage no matter what this week."

Diana from Blackburn, Lancashire, visited a doctor in London's Harley Street on Thursday for a throat check. Last week a doctor warned her not to sing in the live show as she would risk permanent damage to her vocal chords.

Meanwhile, furious fans of Laura White plan to forward an online petition against her axing -- signed by more than 41,000 viewers -- to Ofcom with a demand the watchdog investigate the show's voting procedures.

But the programme's spokesperson said: "We would like to reiterate that there were absolutely no issues with the phone lines or the voting system during last week's show, they are subject to rigorous procedures and protocols."

Timeline

TODAYS UPDATE

pa.press.net

The X Factor's Diana Vickers is still waiting to learn if she if fit to sing on the next show.

The 17-year-old finalist - who missed competing in last week's round of the ITV1 talent show due to her illness - can barely speak and is "in agony" with laryngitis.

A spokesperson for The X Factor spokesperson said the day before the show: "Diana is still on antibiotics and is seeing the doctor this afternoon. We still don't know if she'll be fit to sing but it's looking good."

The X Factor's creative director Brian Friedman told the Sun: "I was with Diana in rehearsals on Wednesday.

"Her throat still hurts, she couldn't talk at full volume, she was having trouble swallowing -- but she wants to perform. Diana is going to go on stage no matter what this week."

Diana from Blackburn, Lancashire, visited a doctor in London's Harley Street on Thursday for a throat check. Last week a doctor warned her not to sing in the live show as she would risk permanent damage to her vocal chords.

Meanwhile, furious fans of Laura White plan to forward an online petition against her axing -- signed by more than 41,000 viewers -- to Ofcom with a demand the watchdog investigate the show's voting procedures.

But the programme's spokesperson said: "We would like to reiterate that there were absolutely no issues with the phone lines or the voting system during last week's show, they are subject to rigorous procedures and protocols."

OH DEAR!

What time does the madness finish tomorrow night, I will come down then.

TODAYS UPDATE

pa.press.net

OH DEAR!

What time does the madness finish tomorrow night, I will come down then.

WELL THERE IS THE PROGRAMME AND THEN THE RESULTS HA HA YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT LIKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LISTEN..................SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

Edited by Stinky Monkey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.