Big Papa Zone

Shaz 'n' Daymo's Sad Arse X Factor Thread

559 posts in this topic

Davy who..................Davy...Davy Crocket king of the wild frontier...........yes I watched the show when I was a kid ha ha you are so right, hit the nail on the head.

Rachel, I thought she was great at auditions but she has lost it she needs to be more edgy she is trying to conform and it aint working, she blamed her problems on Danni's poor song choices but did she not chose Dirty Diana herself..........blame everything else and then maybe it will stick I think she is in second chance oblivion

Oh Ruth sang for survival Knocking on Heavens door, she was throwing herself around and you could definatly see her assets were real they passed the jiggle test lol

"that other girl" as she will now be known till we remember her name or can be bothered to google it, is actually very polished she is like the whole package and could go on tour already, not that I would go, hell maybe Damian and I could go on the X Factor tour if we are still here when it starts LOL

not much different to the Slayer gig we went to last week lol

I would buy Daniels CD lol I would wrap it up and send it to Damain he really is a closet Daniel fan, think he is having a T shirt made with GO DANIEL on it, hey maybe that is not a fan shirt it is just wishfull thinking on his part

Are we talking about Alexandra when we mention "that other girl?" I see your point though - she won't make the final. And "GO DANIEL" is spot on, Shaz - and soon! :lol:

And can you imagine us at an X Factor tour??? I'd be screaming, "sing Seasons In The Abyss, you ######" at Rachel! :rofl:

Thanks mate for clearing that up, but Alexanra with always be "that Other Girl" to me I am sure that within an hour I will have already forgotten what she was called......................what was it again :whistle:

Dont you remember Damian, she did say she loved all genres so maybe you will get your wish, Rachel to sing Slayer YAY now I would pay money to see that.............on second thoughts no I would not...........I would get us on the list hahahahahahahahahaha

I do think that Daniels time is coming to an end but gut feeling Rachel will be out first, think the public will vote out an ex junkie before a clean bcut guy who's wife died just after having a baby..........poor sod

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Chris Moyles - Daniel to win!! He's so cute, he would make the best wedding singer!

Time to get rid of Rachel, she's awful!

Well I would not have him sing at my Wedding but I agree with you, however we might have different idea's of cute ha ha I like long haired tattooed guys hence the fiance ticks all the boxes

YEAH GET RID OF RACHEL

hope everyone joins in next Saturday night for the commentry, shame on VJ they ** out the swear words ha ha

Sorry about the Davy Crockett thing Damian, but that show was on in the 50s, wasn't it? Thought it would have been long past forgotten by the time you were born. Of course he's a famous Texas hero, so we knew about him before and after Disney. Nick has a hat I sent him to wear to work with the quote "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.---Davy Crockett" Shaz, you need the t-shirt version.

You guys will def have to get into American Idol. You can vote FREE, unlike the UK shows. Sometimes I vote 20 times in a row for my favorite by hitting redial. Can you believe people PAY to vote for Daniel?

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm with Chris Moyles - Daniel to win!! He's so cute, he would make the best wedding singer!

Time to get rid of Rachel, she's awful!

Well I would not have him sing at my Wedding but I agree with you, however we might have different idea's of cute ha ha I like long haired tattooed guys hence the fiance ticks all the boxes

YEAH GET RID OF RACHEL

hope everyone joins in next Saturday night for the commentry, shame on VJ they ** out the swear words ha ha

Wouldn't miss it - it's my favorite show!!

Sorry about the Davy Crockett thing Damian, but that show was on in the 50s, wasn't it? Thought it would have been long past forgotten by the time you were born. Of course he's a famous Texas hero, so we knew about him before and after Disney. Nick has a hat I sent him to wear to work with the quote "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.---Davy Crockett" Shaz, you need the t-shirt version.

You guys will def have to get into American Idol. You can vote FREE, unlike the UK shows. Sometimes I vote 20 times in a row for my favorite by hitting redial. Can you believe people PAY to vote for Daniel?

Nich I have got to get that shirt, I am going to go on ebay right now to see if I can get one, if not I will get the hat and wear it with Pride

I think I know someone who might be paying to vote for Daniel not mentioning any names .......................Zoe and hal LOL

I can afford to phone and vote for who I want with all my winnings from Damian not to rub it in hahahahahahahaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I can afford to phone and vote for who I want with all my winnings from Damian not to rub it in hahahahahahahaa

Yeah, well we'll just see about that, Missy - double or quits, and it's MY first pick this week!!

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Nich I have got to get that shirt, I am going to go on ebay right now to see if I can get one, if not I will get the hat and wear it with Pride

I think I know someone who might be paying to vote for Daniel not mentioning any names .......................Zoe and hal LOL

I will so be voting for Daniel next week!! Only problem is Hal hates the show so when I finally get to move over, I'm going to have to be hiding the phone bills from him as he won't be impressed!! Give him time though and he'll soon be singing along with me....

Yeah, well we'll just see about that, Missy - double or quits, and it's MY first pick this week!!

Yes I know that Mr!!!!!!! Yes it is you having first dibs next week but am I bothered NO.......... you still lost when you had first dibs and your judgement will be clouded by Ruths assets and blinded by your hatred of Daniel and Rachel so you wont know which one to pick.........knowing you probably the wrong one

:bonk::bonk::bonk:

I will so be voting for Daniel next week!! Only problem is Hal hates the show so when I finally get to move over, I'm going to have to be hiding the phone bills from him as he won't be impressed!! Give him time though and he'll soon be singing along with me....

Looking forward to you joining in with the madness on Saturday night hon

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I so need to start watching this. All we seem to have on in the house is Strictly Come Dancing. My mum's obsessed.

Ok, we saw the show. Oeghan's hair looked a little better. Didn't like Laura's performance very much. Nice but no wow factor. She's always just been too blah to me. I remember what it is about her that I wanted to fix...her lipstick. I thought that pearl shine instead of some color just washed her face out and didn't give her enough look for TV lighting or whatever. Daniel did his best yet this week. LOL, I forgot about Disco Daniel last week. Yeah. Go! Daniel. Really. Go home.

JLS look like a polished group. Trendy looking. Still impressed with them. Rachel--vote for her Damian. No, she'll cry again so they will keep her. The other girl is very good, but wasn't wowed by her this week either. Kind of a dud week IMO, but it's hard to do Myriah.

Shaz, here's the shirt: Take your pick...

http://www.texasterritories.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=P37X01

http://texasstartrading.com/Merchant2/merc...Category_Code=G

http://www.texastastes.com/texasstuff.htm

It's a true quote. He wasn't re-elected to the Tennessee Legislature and left to join the Texas Revolution (Independence from Mexico) and died at the Alamo in San Antonio, and thus became a Texas hero and legend.

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Rachel--vote for her Damian.

Never. Ever. In. My. Life.

It's a true quote. He wasn't re-elected to the Tennessee Legislature and left to join the Texas Revolution (Independence from Mexico) and died at the Alamo in San Antonio, and thus became a Texas hero and legend.

And this is how we know of Davy Crockett - I had no clue what you were on about when you were talking about a 50's TV series!! Now if you had mentioned the John Wayne movie..... ;)

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Ok, we saw the show. Oeghan's hair looked a little better. Didn't like Laura's performance very much. Nice but no wow factor. She's always just been too blah to me. I remember what it is about her that I wanted to fix...her lipstick. I thought that pearl shine instead of some color just washed her face out and didn't give her enough look for TV lighting or whatever. Daniel did his best yet this week. LOL, I forgot about Disco Daniel last week. Yeah. Go! Daniel. Really. Go home.

JLS look like a polished group. Trendy looking. Still impressed with them. Rachel--vote for her Damian. No, she'll cry again so they will keep her. The other girl is very good, but wasn't wowed by her this week either. Kind of a dud week IMO, but it's hard to do Myriah.

Shaz, here's the shirt: Take your pick...

http://www.texasterritories.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=P37X01

http://texasstartrading.com/Merchant2/merc...Category_Code=G

http://www.texastastes.com/texasstuff.htm

Nich you are a total super star

I went on ebay and they had them but they were unisex and I dont wear them as I am a little vertically challenged, Damain was suprised when he met me thought I looked taller in my pics.

The first link you sent has a girlie shirt so I got that one in navy which is cool as I normally wear black or black or black

THANKS SO MUCH - I really appreciate it, what about that for POE LOL

Glad you saw X factor in the end, you did not mention Ruths assets LOL you are such a lady

I agree it was a dud week and hard to do Mariah but Damian would like to try hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cant wait for next Saturday now!!!!!

Timeline

:rofl: only just found this thread oooh my......... Shaz being the rock chick u are didnt put u on the "i watch x-factor list" lol

Daniel has got to go hes cute for an oldie but they made him look older than he did in the auditions, he sings ok but nothing special,

Ruth has been great in her sing offs choosing her own songs and belting them out, Laura didnt wow me last night but has been great throughout the show.

owen cant b bothered to look how u spell it is too much of a cutie but has prob got all the young birds voting for him. Rachel sounds good sometimes,

My favourites are little Diana Vickers she has a distinctive voice and Alexandra, i wanted Austin to win but they voted him off the b u ggers

anyody else think Mariah looked all fake and stiff like if she moved she would fall to pieces in front of our eyes

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

And this is how we know of Davy Crockett - I had no clue what you were on about when you were talking about a 50's TV series!! Now if you had mentioned the John Wayne movie..... ;)

Well Shaz knew the theme song. She sang it up there. She's brilliant, isn't she D?

And for your enjoyment. Very cheesy!

Davy Crockett theme song sung by Davy himself-- Fess Parker

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.