debut720

Email notifications for I-751 RFE's

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

UH OH :unsure:

I only sent evidence accumulated since our AOS interviews. Guess I'd better get ready for an RFE.

#######.

Regarding the case status online, in my opinion it is not a reliable indicator of what is currently going on with one's case.

:wacko:

Maya

Many thanks to the Visajourney community for all the help!

Dear Andersen - I read about cases where people essentially send the same documents in answer to their RFE's and they get approved with no problems. I also think that all you need to do is to send them more recent versions of what you have already sent.

That's exactly what I did. It was basically the same documents, just more updated versions, I also send a few from the beginning of the marriage. Plus I added 2007 taxes which we did after the submission (we sent i-751 in Oct. 07). I also added a few things from year 2008 like boarding passes from a trip we made to my home country. I sent the package on Monday, they received it yesterday (according to postal ofice). Now I just have to wait.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
maya62 - You should be in good shape. All they ask for is evidence accumulated *after* you received your conditional green card. This is at least what I-751 instructions say.

And the bulk of RFE's that I have seen come across this forum have either been for lack of sufficient evidence of co-mingling assets/liabilities, or for not including evidence (particularly financials) that span the entirety of the marriage. A bit contradictory in light of the instructions, but something people need to keep in mind regardless. :)

UH OH :unsure:

I only sent evidence accumulated since our AOS interviews. Guess I'd better get ready for an RFE.

#######.

Be prepared in case you do receive one, be pleasantly surprised if you don't. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.