Herolmounia

calling everyone who will have the interview in December 2008

144 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS :dance: THATS A GOOD NEWS :star:

I HAD Y INTERVIEW AT 2/30I WAS THE ONLY THERE ? JUST ME AND THE CO . ITS WAS TOO LONG . TOO MUCH QUESTIONS . AND I WAS GIVIN THE SAME PAPER AGAIN THE AP ......

I DONT KNOW WAT GOING ON IN MY CASE IM SOOO CONFUSED.... :blink: SOME ONE WAN HELP ME PLEASE

CONRATULATIONS AGAINNN WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :dance:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i hope that you answered her the same answers that you ask on your first interview

what is writting is this paper that you give to you ??????

CONGRATULATIONS :dance: THATS A GOOD NEWS :star:

I HAD Y INTERVIEW AT 2/30I WAS THE ONLY THERE ? JUST ME AND THE CO . ITS WAS TOO LONG . TOO MUCH QUESTIONS . AND I WAS GIVIN THE SAME PAPER AGAIN THE AP ......

I DONT KNOW WAT GOING ON IN MY CASE IM SOOO CONFUSED.... :blink: SOME ONE WAN HELP ME PLEASE

CONRATULATIONS AGAINNN WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
hey girls are you waiting to hear some good news from US Consulate of Casablanca??

yes...yes...yesssssssss!! :thumbs:

I M APPROVED alhamdulillahhhhhhhhhhh i am jumping of joy i still can't believe it was that easy alhamdulillah

:jest::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Great news, alf mabrook, congrats :star:

• I-130 SENT 2-19
  • NOA1 RECEIVED 3-03
  • I-129F SENT 3-14
  • NOA1 RECEIVED 3-21
  • NOA2 RECEIVED 10-11
  • NVC CASE COMPLETE 11-21

7927.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hey girls are you waiting to hear some good news from US Consulate of Casablanca??

yes...yes...yesssssssss!! :thumbs:

I M APPROVED alhamdulillahhhhhhhhhhh i am jumping of joy i still can't believe it was that easy alhamdulillah

:jest::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing:

mabrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk allah ykamel 3lik blkhir

i'm really happy for you

can you give us more details, what kind of questions they asked you???? what proofs of relationship did you give them???

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
05/08/2012: Priority date
05/10/2012: NOA date
05/11/2012: Electronic notification from USCIS / Check cashed
05/14/2012: NOA received
05/23/2012: Biometrics notice received
06/08/2012: Early Biometrics (appointment scheduled for 06/14)
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
07/09/2012: Interview notice received
08/13/2012: Interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
09/11/2012: Oath ceremony
[/color][/size]
[/i] [i] [/i] [i] [/i][size="2"][i] [/i][/size]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i went with my mother to casablanca Dec 22nd in the morning then we took Ibis hotel, we woke up next day at 5:30 am, there was so much traffic no taxi wants to stop to get us!! finally we found one so we were in front of the consulate at 7:45 am, i left my mother at a cafe across the street and i was in the middle of the queu for security check, most of the applicants was students visa and business visa and lottery but when i got in, the waiting room was full and i found like 10 k1 visa applicants,i paid visa fee 1245 dh after that i had a seat where i was talking to the k1 applicants they all were wondering about the big folders i brought with me and we were exchanging informations...then a moroccan consluar officer called my name at 10 am for guichet number 2 , he wanted the forms i handed it to him then asked me to have a seat until they call me again, he called me at 11:30 am at the guichet number 7 he asked me alot of questions that i found easy and expected, the interview was in english, he told me u got everything huh! i said of course he said very good! then he told me have a seat..an american consular officer will call me again for more questions i said ok thank you. the consular officer called me at 1:30 pm i had a headache and hungry, but i said hello goodafternoon how are you? she said i am good thank you she smiled then asked me to verify my finger prints then she started asking me , how did u met ? why you put ur profile in the marriage website ? she said your english is way too good have u ever been to the us? said never she said where did u learn american language? you speak very well!!! i said i learned some in the school and the rest because i talk everyday to my fiance and that helped me to improve it!! she said do u have a degree i said yes and i told her i have two baccalaureat and i m computer technicien and i am business management specialized technicien, then she said you r very educated madam and your english going to help u in the US then she started asking me again, when did you met? when he came to morocco? did he come again? how do u communicate? for how long then she looked at my folders that was on top of the guichet and said the fact that you carry big folders showed that you guys talk daily! i said yes and i gave her the big plastic folder which contains phone calls and text messages folders, i wanted to hand her the other biggest folder but the guichet was way too small then she told me "u can give it to me through the door" i said its ok i am going to hand u one by one underneath the guichet she took yahoo (two folders) skype (two folders) msn (i gave her just one i forgot to give her the other one :wacko: , emails, mail and western union! she put everything behind her on the ground then said one second! she took everything to another office,when she came she was asking me if i know about my fiances criminal background i said yes i have a copy then she said she must go through every charge i said ok ! then i explained to her every charge and i said i am totally ok with that i know he has made some mistakes in the past and was involved with some bad friends but now he is really good man and he doesnt have those friends anymore and he is good worker he is a surperviser at the company he works for then she said i just wanna make sure for the second time your not making wrong decision to marry him and do u feel safe to marry him i said absolutely yes i love him very much and he is good man! then said Ok with big smile then typed somthing on the computer then handed me my passport and a paper telling me your case requires additional administrative processing we will contact you when we are able to proceed with your case then she said everything looks ok they going to call me withing two weeks for visa then i said thank you very much madam, happy holidays and merry christmas! she said thanks alot! then i left happy very happy!! :dance::dance::dance:

today my fiance called there to make sure when they are going to give me the visa,a moroccan guy there answered the phone and said they want more evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fiance said we brought everything you guys need!!! we brought the biggest folders ever as the consular officer said to me!!! then the guy asked my sweetheart to wait a sec ...after he checked my application he said oooooooooook they just going to review your communication they r going to call you next week!!

my fiance said i think this guy doesnt know anything about my application!! my stomack hurts i don't know what does that means?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

the paper they gave me says

- further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the documents listed above and/ or the following : *your case requires additional administrative processing we will call you when we are able to proceed with your case.

WOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fiance just called me he said just called the consluate again and he talked to a moroccan lady who said i am approved and its normal this waiting time!!!!! they reviewed my communications and everything looks perfect !! OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD i was really worriedddd i thought there is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thanks everyone for the support :luv:(F)(L)

PS : she never asked me for photos or affidavit of support!!!

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

AOS Timeline

04/03/2009 Vaccination updated (form I-693)

08/11/2009 AOS application sent

08/13/2009 USCIS received AOS application

08/18/2009 NOAS I-485,I-765, I131 DATED

08/19/2009 Check cashed

08/21/2009 NOAS HARD COPIES RECEIVED

08/31/2009 Biometric letter received dated 8-26-09

09/08/2009 Applied for State ID

09/09/2009 State ID issued

09/10/2009 Case transferred to CSC

09/14/2009 Received the transfer notice in the mail

09/17/2009 Case received and pending

09/22/2009 Biometric Appointment 11:00 AM, Touched on I-485 and I-765

09/23/2009 Touched on I-485 and I-765

10/09/2009 I-131 APPROVED, I-765 card ordered

10/14/2009 I-765 card ordered again

10/15/2009 I-765 touched, AOS Approved

10/16/2009 Touched I-485, AP received in mail

10/19/2009 EAD approval sent Oct 16th, EAD received in mail

10/20/2009 AOS approval sent

10/21/2009 Welcome letter received

10/22/2009 GC received alhamdulillah

Done with uscis until ... 10/14/2011

preg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sounds good!

Now we wait for the phone calls :P

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

• 1 year later...
Timeline

:thumbs: Thanks for this infomation we are just not sure about how all this will work out with the consulate in Casa, Moroc

Hi all;

i want tell you that the medical exams are not A LOT A LOT as our friend mentioned;i went to the doctor Zirari; the only place u'll need to go to, is the laboraatory for ur chest Xrays;bllod test are done just upstaires; the pharmacy to get ur vaccins is just close to the doctor right on the corner;and nothing is difficult with having ur medical tests done the only thing that need a bit of time is the chest xrays caus it takes time to get the results and bring it back to the doctor.good luck for evrybody.

Married:.................................08/02/11
I-130 Sent:.............................05/21/12

I-130 Packet Recv'd:..............05/23/12
I-130 Touched:.......................05/25/12
I-130 NOA 1:..........................06/02/12
I-130 RFE:..............................09/06/12
I-130 RFE Sent:......................09/14/12
I-130 RFE Recv'd: ..................09/18/12
I-130 Petition Denied:.............10/09/12
2nd USCIS I-130 Petition
I-130 Sent:......................................12/17/14
I-130 Packet Recv'd:.......................12/22/14
I-130 NOA 1:...................................12/24/14
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 05/19/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......05/22/15
I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............05/26/15
I-130 Petition Recv'd At NVC:........................06/02/15
Case No. assigned Recv'd over phone: ....... 06/16/15
NVC Welcome letter Recv'd: .........................06/19/15
Agent assigned: .............................................07/06/15
AOS fee paid: .................................................07/06/15
AOS confirmed paid: ......................................07/08/15
IV Bill Recv'd by email:....................................07/21/15
IV Bill paid online:............................................08/01/15
Submit DS-260:...............................................08/10/15
AOS & IV Packet sent:....................................08/11/15
Scanned Date:.................................................08/13/15
Case Completed:.............................................08/31/15
Medical Exam : ...............................................10/28/15
Interview Date: ................................................11/11/15
Interview Date Rescheduled By Consulate : .12/04/15
Results: Approved Admin Review / AP..........12/08/15

Case Returned to USCIS .................................05/17/16

Case Reaffirmed: ..............................................09/18/17

Case Forwarded to Consulate: ........................10/12/17

2nd Interview: ...................................................11/17/17

Case Updated By Consulate: ............................12/28/17

Case Status Changed to Issued: ......................12/29/17
Visa Ready Pick up at Aramex: .........................12/30/17
Visa In Hand: ............01/03/18

Timeline

:thumbs: This post was most helpful thanks sooo much for the details of you case because my fiances is just so worried agout this whole thing and we read such sad post on how people from morocco get denied and the CO's just say what ever they like and there is nothing that can be done about it!

i went with my mother to casablanca Dec 22nd in the morning then we took Ibis hotel, we woke up next day at 5:30 am, there was so much traffic no taxi wants to stop to get us!! finally we found one so we were in front of the consulate at 7:45 am, i left my mother at a cafe across the street and i was in the middle of the queu for security check, most of the applicants was students visa and business visa and lottery but when i got in, the waiting room was full and i found like 10 k1 visa applicants,i paid visa fee 1245 dh after that i had a seat where i was talking to the k1 applicants they all were wondering about the big folders i brought with me and we were exchanging informations...then a moroccan consluar officer called my name at 10 am for guichet number 2 , he wanted the forms i handed it to him then asked me to have a seat until they call me again, he called me at 11:30 am at the guichet number 7 he asked me alot of questions that i found easy and expected, the interview was in english, he told me u got everything huh! i said of course he said very good! then he told me have a seat..an american consular officer will call me again for more questions i said ok thank you. the consular officer called me at 1:30 pm i had a headache and hungry, but i said hello goodafternoon how are you? she said i am good thank you she smiled then asked me to verify my finger prints then she started asking me , how did u met ? why you put ur profile in the marriage website ? she said your english is way too good have u ever been to the us? said never she said where did u learn american language? you speak very well!!! i said i learned some in the school and the rest because i talk everyday to my fiance and that helped me to improve it!! she said do u have a degree i said yes and i told her i have two baccalaureat and i m computer technicien and i am business management specialized technicien, then she said you r very educated madam and your english going to help u in the US then she started asking me again, when did you met? when he came to morocco? did he come again? how do u communicate? for how long then she looked at my folders that was on top of the guichet and said the fact that you carry big folders showed that you guys talk daily! i said yes and i gave her the big plastic folder which contains phone calls and text messages folders, i wanted to hand her the other biggest folder but the guichet was way too small then she told me "u can give it to me through the door" i said its ok i am going to hand u one by one underneath the guichet she took yahoo (two folders) skype (two folders) msn (i gave her just one i forgot to give her the other one :wacko: , emails, mail and western union! she put everything behind her on the ground then said one second! she took everything to another office,when she came she was asking me if i know about my fiances criminal background i said yes i have a copy then she said she must go through every charge i said ok ! then i explained to her every charge and i said i am totally ok with that i know he has made some mistakes in the past and was involved with some bad friends but now he is really good man and he doesnt have those friends anymore and he is good worker he is a surperviser at the company he works for then she said i just wanna make sure for the second time your not making wrong decision to marry him and do u feel safe to marry him i said absolutely yes i love him very much and he is good man! then said Ok with big smile then typed somthing on the computer then handed me my passport and a paper telling me your case requires additional administrative processing we will contact you when we are able to proceed with your case then she said everything looks ok they going to call me withing two weeks for visa then i said thank you very much madam, happy holidays and merry christmas! she said thanks alot! then i left happy very happy!! :dance::dance::dance:

today my fiance called there to make sure when they are going to give me the visa,a moroccan guy there answered the phone and said they want more evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fiance said we brought everything you guys need!!! we brought the biggest folders ever as the consular officer said to me!!! then the guy asked my sweetheart to wait a sec ...after he checked my application he said oooooooooook they just going to review your communication they r going to call you next week!!

my fiance said i think this guy doesnt know anything about my application!! my stomack hurts i don't know what does that means?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

the paper they gave me says

- further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the documents listed above and/ or the following : *your case requires additional administrative processing we will call you when we are able to proceed with your case.

WOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fiance just called me he said just called the consluate again and he talked to a moroccan lady who said i am approved and its normal this waiting time!!!!! they reviewed my communications and everything looks perfect !! OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD i was really worriedddd i thought there is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thanks everyone for the support :luv:(F)(L)

PS : she never asked me for photos or affidavit of support!!!

Married:.................................08/02/11
I-130 Sent:.............................05/21/12

I-130 Packet Recv'd:..............05/23/12
I-130 Touched:.......................05/25/12
I-130 NOA 1:..........................06/02/12
I-130 RFE:..............................09/06/12
I-130 RFE Sent:......................09/14/12
I-130 RFE Recv'd: ..................09/18/12
I-130 Petition Denied:.............10/09/12
2nd USCIS I-130 Petition
I-130 Sent:......................................12/17/14
I-130 Packet Recv'd:.......................12/22/14
I-130 NOA 1:...................................12/24/14
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 05/19/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......05/22/15
I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............05/26/15
I-130 Petition Recv'd At NVC:........................06/02/15
Case No. assigned Recv'd over phone: ....... 06/16/15
NVC Welcome letter Recv'd: .........................06/19/15
Agent assigned: .............................................07/06/15
AOS fee paid: .................................................07/06/15
AOS confirmed paid: ......................................07/08/15
IV Bill Recv'd by email:....................................07/21/15
IV Bill paid online:............................................08/01/15
Submit DS-260:...............................................08/10/15
AOS & IV Packet sent:....................................08/11/15
Scanned Date:.................................................08/13/15
Case Completed:.............................................08/31/15
Medical Exam : ...............................................10/28/15
Interview Date: ................................................11/11/15
Interview Date Rescheduled By Consulate : .12/04/15
Results: Approved Admin Review / AP..........12/08/15

Case Returned to USCIS .................................05/17/16

Case Reaffirmed: ..............................................09/18/17

Case Forwarded to Consulate: ........................10/12/17

2nd Interview: ...................................................11/17/17

Case Updated By Consulate: ............................12/28/17

Case Status Changed to Issued: ......................12/29/17
Visa Ready Pick up at Aramex: .........................12/30/17
Visa In Hand: ............01/03/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.